Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » possible pregnancy?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: possible pregnancy?
iKaayCee
Neophyte
Member # 52545

Icon 4 posted      Profile for iKaayCee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
here is a quick summarry about whats has been going on sexually.dec 5th was when i started my period dec 9th is when i ended. dec 22, 27, 29, jan 1,4,10,11.my boyfriend and i had sex. we dont always use protection. but he pulls out. My period was due on jan 5th but came jan 12 and it was spotting for that day on jan 13th it was heavier jan 14 spotting (ending kind) i have done a few pregnancy tests all three negative. i just want to have something cleared up could it be possible?
also ive been feeling sick during the day, very very tired, breats are getting sore, and im eating a bit more. backaches as well.
PLEASE SOMEONE I JUST NEED THIS CLEARED [Eek!] [Confused]

--------------------
-iKaayCee-

Posts: 3 | From: In Alberta | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OWL Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you have had your period after your last possible risk, then you can not be pregnant. If you used the tests 10-14 days after your last risk, you can trust the results. Your symptoms are most likely due to your period. FYI, the early pregnancy symptoms you described do not usually show up this soon.
On a different note, please dont double post. I understand that you are anxious but double posting not only is against the rules, it slows us down having to respond to both of them. Thanks. [Smile]

--------------------
Dan

Posts: 842 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.