Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » I think I may be pregnant and i have questions...im 14 & 1/2

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I think I may be pregnant and i have questions...im 14 & 1/2
Ukiesworld
Neophyte
Member # 40139

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Ukiesworld     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am 14 and a half years old. My boyfriend Just turned 15. I went to my boyfriends birthday party and I gave him a handjob and he got "Pre-cum" on his hands when he wiped it off his penis. Forgetting about it about 3 seconds later his stuck his hands down my pants and tried to finger me. He didnt get all the down but near. The next weekend We were at the park and I gave him another handjob and he "pre-cummed" again He wiped it off his penis and then a few seconds later he Stuck his hands down my pants to finger me. He didn't insert his fingers inside me but he rubbed me for 2-5 minutes and then my mom called and we stopped. We weren't thinking about what was on his hands before we did this. I know "Pre-Cum" contains sperm but not alot and Sperm can travel. Now My Period is Delayed then I got it and it only lasted two days when it usually lasts 4-7 days for me. Now I get nautious at random moment and my stomach, back, chest, head, and legs are sore. My friend that I trusted with this thinks I have morning sickness and am 2-weeks pregnant. She asked her older sister who thinks she is right and her sister is an adult. I have not told my parents, a doctor, or any professional. I am not on any birth control and am not sick with any virus or a cold. I threw up and Keep craving food too. My friend is getting me a pregnancy test but i dont knoew when to use it. When do I test? And My boyfriend knows and is worried. What do I do??? [Confused] [Frown]
[Confused] [Frown]

P.S. If I am Pregnant I dont wanna try to kill it with pills or anything and I don't want an Abortion and I don't want my parents to know. they will kill me.

Posts: 6 | From: SC | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
orca
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for orca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Ukiesworld. Take a deep breath and relax, okay? From what you've described, it really doesn't sound like you had a viable risk. You also say that you had a period, but it was only for two days. Given your age, I'd say that's not very unusual at all. It can take up to five years for our periods to adjust once we start menstruating. There are also a lot of other factors that can be causing you to feel so sick and to have had such a short period. Stress is definitely one of them, which it sounds like you've had a lot of lately. Also, pregnancy symptoms like morning sickness typically aren't going to show up after only two weeks (it happens after the first month, if at all), and some women don't have any pregnancy symptoms at all, so that's not really a good predictor for pregnancy.

You can take a pregnancy test once it's been 10-14 days after the most recent risk. So why don't you take that test once it's been long enough, and in the meantime just try to relax, okay? If it turns out positive, then we can talk about your options with you. Do you need to talk to someone in the meantime?

[ 09-06-2008, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: orca ]

--------------------
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.--Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Posts: 2726 | From: North America | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ukiesworld
Neophyte
Member # 40139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ukiesworld     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for Replying. I'm actually on the phone with my boyfriend now who is freaking over this. I feel really sick now. I heard you can start getting symptoms between 2 weeks to a month.
I'm trying to relax but i dont know what to do. I cant tell my parents either to get help.

Posts: 6 | From: SC | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ukiesworld
Neophyte
Member # 40139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ukiesworld     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.americanpregnancy.org/gettingpregnant/earlypregnancysymptoms.html
i read this website too.

Nailo
Activist
Member # 26390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nailo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like it's been said before, I wouldn't worry about the period thing. When I first got my period, I literally bled three weeks or more out of the month, and it stayed that way for a while. When my cousin got hers, she had it once and then it didn't come again in another 6 months- I assure you, she was not pregnant. Even now, 7 years after my first period, I can get irregular at times. The site you sent here says "one of the most significant pregnancy symptoms is a delayed or missed menstrual cycle". But even if you had it for only a couple of days, you still got it! I know it says that you may bleed while you're pregnant, but it's not the same as menstruation.

"Some women experience signs or symptoms of pregnancy within a week of conception." About this. I'm not doubting this is true, but consider this: you've obviously been VERY WORRIED about being pregnant. You know how when someone mentions lice are going around your scalp starts itching? It's the same idea. You most likely got yourself so worked up about the possibility of being pregnant that you began to notice every little ache and pain, and hence began panicking. About the food cravings, for example? I've never been pregnant, and most of the times I get my period I get cravings anyway.

Most importantly: considering how traumatic this whole thing has been for you and your boyfriend, please, PLEASE don't let this kind of thing happen again. If he wants to finger you after he got pre-ejaculate on his hand, STOP HIM and either tell him to use a glove, wipe his hand, or not do it all together. It is of utter importance to establish sexual limits, and as a golden rule, PRACTICE SAFER SEX. I'm placing a lot of importance on this because the same scenario happened twice, which means it wasn't just a one off slipping of the mind. Neither of you should let this become a routine, for your own safety. If you are nervous about talking to your partner about safer sex and sexual limits, you might want to read the following:

http://www.scarleteen.com/article/relationships/be_a_blabbermouth_the_whys_whats_and_hows_of_talking_about_sex_with_a_partner

http://www.scarleteen.com/article/sexuality/safe_sound_sexy_a_safer_sex_how_to

In addition, Scarleteen has a Pregnancy Risk Assessment. I followed the flow chart according to your situation, you have either a no to very low risk (if he wiped his hands, even if he didn't wash them) to a low risk if pre-ejaculate was still visible on his hands when he touched your vulva. Therefore, even considering the worst in this scenario, the chances you are pregnant are very unlikely. You can take a look if you want to:

http://www.scarleteen.com/pregnancy_risk_assessment_manual_sex

Hope that helps [Smile]

Posts: 410 | From: Dallas, TX | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
orca
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for orca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In addition to Nailo's advice, you may want to take a look at this piece Heather wrote up not too long ago. That website you linked to is actually linked to crisis pregnancy centers, which you can read more about here, and their information can often be misleading. The places they link out to are frequently not going to inform you of all of your options, and here at Scarleteen, we do not endorse them as we believe a woman should be informed of all of her options and allowed to make a decision by herself and for herself.

--------------------
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.--Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Posts: 2726 | From: North America | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ukiesworld
Neophyte
Member # 40139

well my friend wants me to take a test on monday and be careful and then use my options.
is that a good idea?

Nailo
Activist
Member # 26390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nailo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like I've said before, I think it's unlikely you're pregnant. However, if it makes you feel better, take the test and be sure. If it turns out negative, I would say follow the advice I gave on my previous post. If it's positive, talk to your boyfriend about options. Pregnancy is a couple issue, not a personal issue, and your boyfriend should be involved in the decision making.
Posts: 410 | From: Dallas, TX | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ukiesworld
Neophyte
Member # 40139

Well he said he doesn't care what i do with it but he'd help me. I took a cheap "top care" brand test and i used it in a mall. it said hold under for 10 seconds but i kept it under for like 3 and it came back looking like a division sign with one dot which my friend thinks is probably negative but we aren't sure. im gonna take another one to be sure. I'm using your advice. Thank you so much.
ASargent42
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 28733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ASargent42     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With pregnancy tests, it is really important to use them the way it's directed. It may be easier to pee in a cup, and dip the test, rather than try to hold it under the stream of urine as you pee. I find it easier that way, anyway.

Generally, pregnancy tests have the two windows- a control window and then the result window. You'll know if you've done it right if the control window shows the proper symbol.

Check it out:
Peeing on a Stick: All About Pregnancy Tests

--------------------
Amanda
Scarleteen Volunteer

Help us out- Donate!

Posts: 1152 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ukiesworld
Neophyte
Member # 40139

Alright well Ill use a cup and take 2 more tests. thank you.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.