Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Really Scared I Might Be Pregnant

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Really Scared I Might Be Pregnant
FallingXEverXFaster
Neophyte
Member # 39094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FallingXEverXFaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, so last night I gave my boyfriend a handjob and he came everywhere. At the same time, he was fingering me, and he touched me while there was still his cum on his own fingers. I am on the pill, but I only very recently started it, and now I am terrified that I might be pregnant. Help!
Posts: 3 | From: California | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
orca
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for orca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Falling. How long have you been on the pill now?

--------------------
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.--Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Posts: 2726 | From: North America | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FallingXEverXFaster
Neophyte
Member # 39094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FallingXEverXFaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was on it for over six months, but had to stop for a week for antibiotics. I had just taken the first pill that day.
Posts: 3 | From: California | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jase Watson
Activist
Member # 39090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jase Watson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, it sounds like there is a risk then. Missing a pill just once can put you at risk. I recommend that you take a pregnancy test within 5 days before your next period, the closer to your date the better. Please remain completely calm, as stress may delay your period, or even make you miss it altogether. You can get a pregnancy test from your local drug / grocery store. Good luck.

--------------------
- Jase Watson

Posts: 58 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horizon
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 35890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horizon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just to clear up any confusion, you may take a pregnancy test 10-14 days after your risk to yield accurate results; you don't have to wait until five days before your period.

--------------------
-Kayla
Scarleteen Volunteer

"A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses." -Hippocrates

Posts: 755 | From: United States | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FallingXEverXFaster
Neophyte
Member # 39094

Do you think that there is a big risk of it? I feel so sick, I'm so scared. I've tried so hard to be carfeul about this, and now I've screwed up and I'm afraid the worst happened.
Horizon
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 35890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horizon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You didn't screw anything up. [Smile] We're all human.

You have a low risk of pregnancy from this situation. Sounds to me like you are not very keen on getting pregnant at this time, so if this minimal risk is absolutely something you cannot live with right now, you are still well within the window for obtaining emergency contraception.

Let us know if you need any more help.

--------------------
-Kayla
Scarleteen Volunteer

"A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses." -Hippocrates

Posts: 755 | From: United States | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.