Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Implantation Bleeding

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Implantation Bleeding
Crimson923
Neophyte
Member # 29074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson923     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a question. I know implantation bleeding usually occurs 7-10 after the risk however is it possible to occur 1 day after the risk?
Posts: 11 | From: NY | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking for any symptoms is a pretty fruitless search. Some women don't get implantation bleeding at all. If you're concerned, your girlfriend can take a pregnancy test 10-14 days after the risk.

Though I must ask: what's going on? You have a bit of a history here worrying over pregnancy, sometimes when there was no risk in the first place. You said in a previous thread that you wanted to take a break from sex altogether; what happened to that?

(Please review the Guidelines ; it states that we will no longer answer questions related to pregnancy scares/risks after three incidents. We really want to help, but it eats away the volunteers' time and energy to repeat the same information over and over. Thanks.)

Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crimson923
Neophyte
Member # 29074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson923     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
to answer your question i got involved with another girl and i guess i just did it to satisfy her even though i wasnt exactly ready and wont be any time soon. Kinda strange isnt it? usually its the girl who isnt ready.
Posts: 11 | From: NY | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.