Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Pregnant Possiblity.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pregnant Possiblity.
CJHNpantherspirit23
Neophyte
Member # 28121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJHNpantherspirit23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On the 19th me and my boyfriend had intercourse without a condom.
We were in his bed, just messing around..we didnt have any condoms.
So I started to jack him off.
He didnt come.
So we decided to just go for it.
He inserted and about 5 mins later came.
It was weird because he like quickly pushed me off, and was like woah i havent came that much in a while..but he had his hand over it so it wouldnt get everywhere.
Im pretty sure he didnt cum inside of me, because there was alot in his hand and on the bed.
Well after that he went and wiped off.
Then about 30 mins later, we had sex again..he pulled out again covered it with his hand.
This time he didnt go and wipe off..we just kind of set there for a little while.
I jacked him off a little bit and about 15 mins later we started having sex again he pulled out.
And if I can remember I'm pretty sure we had sex/pulled out again.(without wiping off, but it wasnt wet when inserted.)
Then I gave him oral.
And it was over.
(another thing...always right after hed pull out..I could feel in between my legs..like as if I was leaking vaginal fluids..but I had never had an orgasm..it was all over my legs and vagina..but he hadnt came inside of me..so what could that be?)
I had my last period...June 5th or 6th.
So the 19th would be about 2 weeks after my period..about the time I would start ovulating.

Here lately ..I dont exactly know if these are any signs..but I wake up with horrible cramps..like if i was on my period. It feels like somethings moving. Im bloated. And it seems my breast are getting slightly larger.
Im only 14 and we have high chances of getting pregnant in my family.

So pretty much what are my chances and do I have anything to worry about?

[ 06-29-2006, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: CJHNpantherspirit23 ]

Posts: 21 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You had viable pregnancy (and STI) risks. So yes: you need to concern yourself with both these issues.

It's too late for emergency contraception, so what you can do at this point is:
1) Should your period be late, take a home poregnancy test.
2) Schedule a full STI screen for three weeks or so from now.
3) Have a big talk with your partner about how you two need to manage things in the future -- about if you're ready for sexual partnership at all (this is a big help in figuring that out:Ready or Not? The Readiness Checklist, and if so, about limits and boundaries, as well as preparing to use reliable birth control and safer sex, every time.

Do know it's too early for pregnancy symptoms. Breasts don't enlarge until WELL into pregnancy, for instance. The symptoms you're describing could be any number of things, including PMS symptoms. So, going by symptoms isn't sound: it's tests one needs for accuracy.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJHNpantherspirit23
Neophyte
Member # 28121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJHNpantherspirit23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
can you delete this...

I want to put it in the pregnancy section..for other peoples opinions.

Posts: 21 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can certainly move it to the pregnancy section, but you're going to get similar or idnetical answers, since it's not a matter of opinion that unprotected intercourse always poses pregnany and STI risks.

Nonetheless, it's movin'.

--------------------
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJHNpantherspirit23
Neophyte
Member # 28121

Jw.

But neither one of us have stds or sti's.

why would we need to take a test?

also..

what was the fluid that I felt afterwards...it was like he came inside me..and it was leaking it..idk maybe it came from me.
But I didnt orgasm.
And there was alot of fluid, for niether one of us to have not came inside of me.

[ 06-29-2006, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: CJHNpantherspirit23 ]

Heather
Member # 3

Well, if neither of you has ever HAD any STI tests, you can't very well know if you are or are not carrying any STIs.

If neither of you has EVER had ANY sort of sexual contact with someone else, those risks are far slimmer, but they're not nonexistent. Sexually active people, no matter what, need those tests every year, and more so when they have taken high risks as you have.

Per the fluids, there is no way for us to know that. But a big reason why withdrawal ("pulling out") is NOT a bonafide method of birth control is that often, when a man "pulls out" he doesn't do so in time: it's entirely likely that was the case here.

--------------------
About Me Get our book!

CJHNpantherspirit23
Neophyte
Member # 28121

well im not on birthcontrol.

so are you saying

that guys usually dont pull out in time?

or what?

sorry I need this to be explained.

Heather
Member # 3

There are two different reasons withdrawal fails:

1) Potentially because of pre-ejaculate, the fluid released from the penis, which men generally cannot feel during intercourse, during arousal and before ejaculation, and more commonly,
2) Because many men do not pull out in time, as it's a pretty tricky thing to be able to do.

So, once again: you have had both risks of pregnancy and STIs here. You'll need to manage them as suggested.

And if you intened to remain sexually active and do not wish to contract an STI or become pregnant, you need to start using condoms at a minimum, as well as adding a reliable backup method of birth contorl if you wish. Withdrawal isn't a reliable method of birth control: it isn't any method, ultimately.

--------------------
About Me Get our book!

CJHNpantherspirit23
Neophyte
Member # 28121

I know.

This was a once in a time thing.

I also read somewhere...that teenage girls have a higher risk of getting pregnant...is this true?

also..even though there are no true signs of pregnancy...
should it feel like ...your having period cramps..if someone was pregnant?

[ 06-29-2006, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: CJHNpantherspirit23 ]

Heather
Member # 3

Well, generally you're most fertile when you're younger. And more often than not, it's teenage women going without birth control than adult women.

As I told you per symptoms, it's too soon for you to be experiencing any. And no, cramping is not a typical symptom of pregnancy.

--------------------
About Me Get our book!

CJHNpantherspirit23
Neophyte
Member # 28121

I just peed..

and there was some very light blood spotting..

but it went away...

jessica12345
Neophyte
Member # 29766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jessica12345     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
okay, me and my boyfriend were messing around and i touched a little bit of his cum rubbed it aorund and it dried up, i fingered myself..then we had sex with a condom and i have been on BC for only about 2 weeks, he didnt cum inside me but im still scared..help
Posts: 2 | From: fortfrances | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jessica12345
Neophyte
Member # 29766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jessica12345     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
pleasee huryyyy
Posts: 2 | From: fortfrances | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(Hey, Jessica? Please be patient, we're all volunteers here. We'll get to your question as soon as possible, but trying to tell us to hurry won't make that happen any faster.

Also, in the future, it's fine to make a new topic for your question- that may be part of the reason yours was overlooked, because it was stuck at the bottom of another poster's topic)

From what you're describing, no sperm would have survived that situation to make you become pregnant. In the future, wash your hands after touching any of his ejaculation or pre-ejaculation before you stimulate yourself, and the goes for him if you're going to participate in manual sex. Or, to avoid risk even more, just make it a rule with your boyfriend that there's no touching until he's wearing a condom.

--------------------
Jean
aka dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love us? Want to keep us in your lives and hearts? Give what you can!

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool87
Activist
Member # 29292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool87         Edit/Delete Post 
Mindmeld ! [Smile]

[ 07-07-2006, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: cool87 ]

--------------------
Sustain Scarleteen by donating
http://www.scarleteen.com/donate.html

Posts: 3598 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.