Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » TESTS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TESTS
IRENE
Neophyte
Member # 27333

Icon 5 posted      Profile for IRENE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I took 2 pregnancy tests, both of them are different brands. Both tests were positive (i think). The thing is that the lines were so light, barely there. I took the same tests before, and when they were just negative, there were no lines. But now there are. But so light. The question is, if I am finally pregnant, why are they so light?? Is it because the pregnancy hormone is very hard to detect cuz its still kind of early?? Its only been one day since I've missed my period.
While I will be waiting for an answer, I am going to the store to buy one more test. [Smile]

P.S. I know I should probably wait another week to take another test, but I am just so excited!!!

--------------------
"The truth will set you free, but first, it is probably going to piss you off."

Posts: 12 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 28346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mine was light too, so I got the one that actually says "pregnant" or not "not pregnant."
Posts: 1180 | From: WA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IRENE
Neophyte
Member # 27333

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IRENE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i took another test, and it's very positive!!!

--------------------

Posts: 12 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 28346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So that's a good thing for you? Congratulations!
Posts: 1180 | From: WA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IRENE
Neophyte
Member # 27333

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IRENE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you!! Me and my husband have been trying for 8 months. Wow that's a long time.. But it is defininatly good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

PigmyPuff
Neophyte
Member # 29108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PigmyPuff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yay! for yoooou [Big Grin]
Posts: 24 | From: Argentina | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppybluefrogs
Activist
Member # 22137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for poppybluefrogs         Edit/Delete Post 
congratulations
Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mommy4life15
Activist
Member # 21345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mommy4life15     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You should see a doctor as soon as you can to get the optimal health care for your unborn child!

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

[ 06-25-2006, 03:20 PM: Message edited by: mommy4life15 ]

Posts: 51 | From: florida | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.