Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » I hate my baby

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I hate my baby
Windowshopper
Neophyte
Member # 26923

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Windowshopper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

I still cant find it, i have cut really far up into my vagina now and i can feel my bladder (well i think it is my bladder)
So i dont like been a mom, hence the reason i am cutting it out of me, but i can't find it.

I have rang my bpyfriend and i have told i am pregnant and i am going to get rid of it and he was talking about saving for an abortion, i hung up before i told him i was doing it a cheaper way.

I'm feeling weak now but thanks for your support

Sadie

------------------
XX B13 4 LYF XX

Posts: 11 | From: Birmingham, England | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PLEASE STOP POSTING AND GET TO THE HOSPITAL.

I'll be frank, we never have any real way of knowing with things like this if people are for real or not. We just cannot know.

But if you are, you need to stop whatever it is you are doing. NOW. You cannot feel your bladder, I assure you, but any cutting of the vagina or insertion of anything sharp into the vagina puts yuourhealth and life at a very real risk.

You also do NOT yet know if you are pregnant.

I understand that all of this is very mysterious to you, but having a pregnancy risk and being pregnant are not the same thing. Going this crazy before you can even determine if you are is truly madness, though I understand you are scared and confused.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cutie_Bunny
Neophyte
Member # 26938

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Cutie_Bunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sadie, i really hope you arent reading this now becasue you should be going to a hospital, but when you come back from hospital, i hope you will read this.

I am a Catholic myself and although i doubt i am as strict as you and take the teachings such to heart, think of it this way, would God want you to kill yourself or to take EC?

You must know the answer to this, he loves you he would not want you to die. He believes in forgiveness and he would forgive you for taking it this once.

He DOES NOT want you to die over this, i really hope you get through this.

I am not sure if i am allowed to give my email to you in this forum but it is:

-- edited: however well intended, please follow the rules and do not post emails here. Email has been sent to the ISP of this user and her email host, as we log IPs here, so her ISP has the pertinent information, as well as a decription of the crisis. If they feel it is in earnest, they are able to contact the home of this user or send authorities there. --

Please email me any time,
i don't want you to suffer.

Love Lucy

------------------
"Fear will hold you prisoner, hope will set you free"

The Shawshank Redemption

[This message has been edited by Miz Scarlet (edited 01-11-2006).]

Posts: 4 | From: England | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Windowshopper
Neophyte
Member # 26923

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Windowshopper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thank u both for making me realise that i have been stupid i went to the hospital and they stiched me up and i have to stay in hospital for a few days.
My mom and Dad have said that they forgive me and so will God and they say that God wants you to bring new life into the world.

Also thank you lucy and i didn't recieve your email addy but mine is --edit-- but i dont know whether it will let me put it.

Thanks every1 who didn't think i was just some phsico (i think that is how you spell it) and you have been a masive help
love sadie x x

[This message has been edited by LilBlueSmurf (edited 01-12-2006).]

Posts: 11 | From: Birmingham, England | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.