Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » New To This Site......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New To This Site......
681stewart
Neophyte
Member # 22857

Icon 7 posted      Profile for 681stewart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just checked into this site here like yesterday and I have been reading through questions from confused,young females and then reading the replies from the miz scarlet, staff, and even volunteers. I find this message board not only a great site, but also helpful. There are so many young females out there who need friends like this to rely on. Someone who can answer their questions and help with advice. I am 22, will soon be 23. I have a very beautiful daughter who will be 5 in august. Pregnancy is a struggle, especially with young girls such as I was. You will get through it and just stay calm, have confidence, and no matter what... think about what's best for the unborn child. If you don't want to end up pregnant then please be safe. Use protection and also for the protection of an std. Be smart girls and everything will be okay! At least you girls have such wonderful people to turn to on this site. I am again a mother to a soon to be 5 yr. old and if anyone has any questions then please feel free to leave a message. I am not a teenage mother,but once was. I am still young and can be a friend to someone who needs a friend. Everyone take care and I hope each and every one of you find the answers you need and find peace within yourselfs. Good night to all.
Posts: 3 | From: burlington,ky, US | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome! My son will be 5 in August as well.
Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.