Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Are there any teen mothers here?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Are there any teen mothers here?
Candi0724
Neophyte
Member # 22316

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Candi0724     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope I'm not the only one. Do all of you girls think your pregnant?

------------------
You'll never know what you've had until you've lost it.

Posts: 8 | From: St. Louis, MO,USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamsessionVT
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamsessionVT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yo Candi, take a look by scrolling down the Pregnancy forum, and checking out the titles of the posts we have here. There are plenty of teen moms or expecting moms that have used/use these boards. Since you're new, I suggest you make the search function up in the righthand corner a part of your Scarleteen posting life. We ask that you use it before you post in case there's another post answering your question floating around.

There are plenty of teen moms here: check out the thread FOR teen moms:

http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum10/HTML/000001.html

Posts: 3987 | From: Greater Burlington Area, Vermont | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got pregnant at 18, but I'm 24 now. Do I count?

We have a couple of teen moms here, but you'll be more likely to find a lot of them at http://www.girlmom.com

Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
playbunny
Neophyte
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for playbunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey im a teen mum of 2

Posts: 30 | From: england | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candi0724
Neophyte
Member # 22316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candi0724     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
playbunny, are you pregnant or have you already had your baby?
Posts: 8 | From: St. Louis, MO,USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JenniferAshley
Neophyte
Member # 22426

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JenniferAshley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got pregnant at 17, and we lost the baby, I got pregnant again at 19, lost the baby again. So I guess I dont really count. But I might be of some use for questions. I've done lost of research and reading, considering we've lost 2. But ya, Im open to questions about pregnancy and love to talk. Ask away
JenniferAshley

Posts: 4 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XxWishIKnewXx
Neophyte
Member # 15693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XxWishIKnewXx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ive got a 5month old and Im a teen!
Posts: 29 | From: Augusta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a hint, newbies. when someone posts a link for you to visit, it means you should move your conversation to that thread.

go to JamVT's link! enjoy the commentary...

------------------
LA County STD Hotline 1.800.758.0880
Toll free STD and clinic information, and condoms sent to your door for Los Angeles County residents.
1 in 3 sexually active people will be exposed to a STD by the time they turn 24.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leana1213
Neophyte
Member # 22601

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Leana1213     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, this is Leana and I am new here. I am almost 17 (march 26th)and I have a 15 month old son. I just wanted to say hi and i was wondering something. with a couple of the posts it sounded like some one wants people to post on a different board, why? and i also wanted to suggest another exellent board for teen moms, it is babycenter.com go to boards, then to teen parents. lots of great people.

------------------
Leana
Daniel 12/13/03

Posts: 1 | From: Waldoboro, Maine, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.