Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Cramps and boobies ache

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cramps and boobies ache
OmnipotentLover
Neophyte
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OmnipotentLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My period is about two weeks late, the last time my boyfriend and i had sex, we (of course) used a condom...and he didn't ejaculate (we got interrupted) anyway, i know that breast sensitivity is a sign of pregnancy, but is it possible that my cramps could be, too? or is it simply my body's way of letting me know that my menses are coming up? yeah, i usually get sore breasts, but not usually cramps. anyway, i realize i'm probably overreacting... but im just worried.... any imput would be appreciated. i don't post very often, but i did get most of my Sex-ed here, lurking about, i really respect everybody's opinions.... and i just... i need some answers. thanks!

------------------
If it makes you less sad, I will die by your hand...

Posts: 33 | From: A place where dreams end | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarvellousPurple
Activist
Member # 8776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarvellousPurple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Honestly, pregnancy "symptoms" are pretty unreliable, especially so soon after a risk. If you've used a condom correctly every time you've had sex (meaning no breaking or slipping and using it for all genital contact), then you have virtually no pregnancy risk. However, you're good to take a pregnancy test now (it's been 14 days since thelast risk and your period is late), so why not do that to set your mind at rest?
Posts: 475 | From: Back in Providence, RI | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.