Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Three Questions I Need Help On Before I Test!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Three Questions I Need Help On Before I Test!
Dinki111
Neophyte
Member # 17315

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Dinki111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ 03-10-2006, 12:33 AM: Message edited by: Dinki111 ]

Posts: 2 | From: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobolink
Activist
Member # 1386

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Bobolink         Edit/Delete Post 
What's The Risk? - Five Easy Pregnancy Risk Assessment Flow Charts
Am I pregnant?

Yes semen will leak out of you when you stand up. Gravity you know.

But semen is just a medium to transfer the sperm from male to female. Once inside, the sperm start swiming up on their own.

Most young women do not start experiencing pregnancy symptoms until at least a month after the pregnancy has begun. And the early signs of pregnancy can also be early signs of the flu.

"Intuition" is non-objective and very unreliable.

So please take a pregnancy test, It is the most reliable indicator. This is important because if you are pregnant, you have some immediate serious decisions to make to either terminate the pregnancy or start getting proper prenatal care.

And if you are not pregnant, you have to decide how you will conduct your sex life in future.

Good luck and let us know how you make out.

------------------
We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.

- Albert Einstein

[This message has been edited by Bobolink (edited 03-20-2004).]

Posts: 3442 | From: Stirling, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dinki111
Neophyte
Member # 17315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dinki111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ 03-10-2006, 12:34 AM: Message edited by: Dinki111 ]

Posts: 2 | From: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.