Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Are these signs..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Are these signs..
EversBoo15
Activist
Member # 15917

Icon 5 posted      Profile for EversBoo15     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey its me again. I haven't been on in a awhile but I got some issues..I made up my mind on the sex idea. I was ready and I did it the day after my birthday and I was fine.

Well I spent time with Ever on new years...We did it twice, on New Years and New Years Eve. The first time we used a condom the second time we did too. On the second time we did it Ever took it off there was this big hole right at the top of the condom. When he put it on there was no hole in the condom. I know Ever came because he told when he did. There was sperm in the condom but not as much as it was the last two times we did it. The condom wasn't old or to small. Why did it get a hole in it?? I didn't take a pergnancy test because I forgot how long you are suppose to wait before u take the test.

Now lately i been feeling kind of strange like horrible stomach aches out of no where. I been to the guidance office like a least 6,7 times this week. I been eating strange things like hot sauce in ice cream??lol or not eating enough like my mom cooked tacos from scratch(My favorite)and I didn't eat it. I tried to force myself to eat it but I couldn't. Or the Puerto Rican rice my mom cooked and I ate like basically the whole big bowl or the rice and i didn't even feel like eating that. Last but not least my period it didn't come on like it was suppose too.I need some answer thanx ~EversBoo~

------------------

Puerto Rican O.o o.O always spaced out 0.o o.0 Puerto Rican Donde esta corazon??

Posts: 116 | From: Va,Usa | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The condom wasn't old or to small. Why did it get a hole in it??

Condoms can break for all sorts of reasons, including not using enough lube or the latex getting nicked by fingernails.

Since your period is late, you can take a pregnancy test right away.

Beyond that, looking for "signs" of pregnancy is a waste of your time - all the things you describe could have other causes.

In future, if a condom breaks or develops a hole, remember that you can get emergency contraception.

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It'd be very early to be having pregnancy symptoms, especially food cravings. Worrying you may be pregnant, however, can cause psychosomatic symptoms.

In the 10th, you can take a test.

For future reference, when you have a birth control failure (like when you rip a condom -- were you using extra lubricant? Was the condom in good condition and before the expiry date?), you can obtain emergency contraception, as we often talk about here on the site. But ideally, the needs be taken before 72 hours have passed, and no later than 120 hours. At this point, all you can do is wait it out.

Posts: 67076 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tiaxmarie
Neophyte
Member # 16721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tiaxmarie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eversboo, did you find out yet?
Posts: 30 | From: Maine, USA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EversBoo15
Activist
Member # 15917

Icon 3 posted      Profile for EversBoo15     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well recently if u have read in Relationships I was raped 7 days ago by him...(not so lucky)So to tell you the truth I'm not really sure but the way I'm going...It is a yes...

------------------

Puerto Rican O.o o.O always spaced out 0.o o.0 Puerto Rican Donde esta corazon??

Posts: 116 | From: Va,Usa | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.