Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » A question for all girls (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: A question for all girls
amw17
Neophyte
Member # 23383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amw17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The first person i told was my mother, then my boyfirned and then i told my dad and brother then the rest of the family.

------------------

Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HumanTornado
Activist
Member # 23519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HumanTornado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It depends on the situation. I went through a pregnancy scare a little while ago and I was on awful terms with the would-be father, he would *not* have been on the top of my list. In better circumstances though, the father would definitely be the first to know.
The second to know would probably be my best friend and/or my mother - whoever I can get a hold of first. But I really wouldn't be able to wait to tell my mother. She loves kids and has been telling me for years that she can't wait for her grandchild.

Posts: 51 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tiaxmarie
Neophyte
Member # 16721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tiaxmarie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would definitly tell my fiance (the father) and together we would tell our parents. Before I told my parents I would tell my best friends.
Posts: 30 | From: Maine, USA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hottness
Neophyte
Member # 23969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hottness     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Um..... well when I found out that I was pregnant I told the father, then we told him parents, but I haven't found a way 2 tell my parents.
Posts: 26 | From: utah | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hottness
Neophyte
Member # 23969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hottness     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok well I am pregnant right now so I have already gone through all of this, but this is what I did.
I told the father (19), then we told his parents, but we haven't told mine yet.

Posts: 26 | From: utah | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brite Crayon83
Activist
Member # 23517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brite Crayon83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1. my boyfriend (who would be the father).
2. my best friends from school.
3. id somehow find a way to tell my mom, even tho id be petrified. im 21, so i think it would be better than if i was 16 or something.

I wouldnt tell my all time best friend at all (which is ashame). Me and my boyfriend talked about what would happen if I was to get pregnant, and we both decided on an abortion. If I told my best friend, she would tell the world, and I dont want everyone to know, only a select few.

Posts: 74 | From: Rhode Island, USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shawtysboo23
Neophyte
Member # 23408

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shawtysboo23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am holding off with sex until I am married, so if I were to get pregnant it would be with my husband. First I would tell my best friend of all time (you know who you are) and she would help me think of a clever way to tell my husband! And so of course my husband second. Then my parents and his parents. Then after all of them I would go nuts lol I would tell any and everybody! Cant wait!!! I'm only 15 right now so it'll be awhile but when it happens it'll be some fun stuff! lol
Posts: 13 | From: Cudahy, WI, United States of America | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.