Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » EMBARASSING BABY MOMENTS!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EMBARASSING BABY MOMENTS!!!
Taylor
Activist
Member # 1598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Taylor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey thought this section would be a fun one for everyone around...My most embarassing baby moment would have to be when my twins were 8 months old I went to a support group for twwn moms of multiples and the deal was that while all the moms talked and stuff the babies were in the daycare room while they usualy put the babies in your car and get your car for you but I left early cause I was not feeling well and I have these car seats where there is netting over the babies so I can not really see them cause it was cold out too so it kept them warm so I left and as I was getting a ride home and I looked back and saw one of the other mothers saying something while I just waved (thjought she was waving bye)and told my mom to drive cause it was cold sooo we went home got in the door looked inside my carseats and had two little babies in there and thought nothing of what mine were wearing and I started to change them when all the sudden I realized that these were two little girls ...they were not mine they had the same carseats and everything sooo I had to drive back to the center and hand over the girls for my babies lol I felt soooooo stupid they were trying to wave me down the whole time LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

------------------
Love,Taylor and Family
(Ashleigh,Skyler,Denzel)

Posts: 42 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skittles
Activist
Member # 1600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL! OMG! How embarassing!

Um, well my twins aren't that old yet, *only 4 months* so their haven't been too many opportunities for embarassment, thank God!

Ummmmmm well, the day after I took them home from the hospital, I was suppose to bring them back for a quick check by the nurses, nothing big. We were on the pediatric floor which was, of course, filled with cranky babies. I don't know what happened but all the babies just started to cry at once and all the moms, who were walking the halls, started to leak! Including myself who was wearing a white shirt. UGH! lol

There was also one time I was short a baby-sitter and I had to take the twins to school. Everything was cool. The girls had a blast, they cuddled and played with 'em etc. Anyway, they were sitting in their little car seats on top of some desks, a group of girls were watching them. I was talking to the teacher, not really paying close attention and all of a sudden I noticed it was a lot quieter in there. I turned around and they were gone! Everyone! I probably would have kept my head on otherwise, but that day was so messed up I started to freak out and cry as tho I'd lost them forever. Turns out they were in the hall, and I looked like a complete idiot but oh well! lol

ttyl!

------------------
Peace, love, empathy
Melissa

Posts: 68 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taylor
Activist
Member # 1598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Taylor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
C'MON GIRLS YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOME EMBARASSING MOMENTS!
Posts: 42 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not really as embarrassing as it was amusing, but I'll share anyway.

Evan was just a few days old. My dad was visiting and had just come in from smoking, and wanted to hold him. I told him to either change his shirt or take it off because of all the nastiness that smoking left on it. So he takes it off.
Hungry baby, nipple close at hand, you do the math.

------------------
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I need my conscience to keep watch over me
To protect me from myself
So I can wear honesty like a crown on my head
When I walk into the promised land

Aria of Mayhem

Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Taylor, you win the MIz Scarlet Nose Coffee prize today. Hanne usually does it to me, but that story managed to caffinate my chin.

That is TOO funny.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taylor
Activist
Member # 1598

WHY THANK YOU MIZ SCZRLET...we all make multiple mistakes...don't we well I know the twins will laugh about that one when I tell them when they are older lol...oh and that story about evan is priceless i like it...

------------------
Love,Taylor and Family
(Ashleigh,Skyler,Denzel)

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.