Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Vaginal discharge......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Vaginal discharge......
amanderr
Neophyte
Member # 108852

Icon 11 posted      Profile for amanderr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey there,
Since the last time I posted, I asked you if I might be having a pregnancy scare and told it was not possible for me to be pregnant. I still haven't gotten my period in a little over 3 months. I've been have this weird bloated feeling, and I have had a lot of white clear vaginal discharge. It comes out a lot, and it feels like I have my period because it comes so frequently. I was just asking if it's time for me to go to the doctor..and if you think you know what It or if it's normal based on my symptoms.

Thanks!

--------------------
Amandaa

Posts: 7 | From: Illinois | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not having a period for three months is something that needs to be checked out, definitely. We can't give you an idea of the cause: we're not doctors, and even if we were it's not possible to diagnose someone over the internet, so your best bet is to make an appointment with your healthcare provider.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5651 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amanderr
Neophyte
Member # 108852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amanderr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What if I have an irregular cycle? Are there causes that make periods come later? If so what are they?

--------------------
Amandaa

Posts: 7 | From: Illinois | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's an article about late or missing periods: M.I.A or, Dude, Where's My Period?
In general, once you've missed two periods it's a good idea to check in with a health care provider.

Posts: 1124 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.