Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » sex help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sex help
newby29
Neophyte
Member # 106274

Icon 11 posted      Profile for newby29     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi. so my hubby is a little bit bent down. he is quite long tho. so when it comes to sex i find it very hard to come from him. it has happened occasionally but i would love it to happen more often. we have been married only seven months and before that were both virgins. i think our main problem is positions. as he is bent down most positions that mean he would be rubbing my clit he falls out. and as he is long rear entry positions usually hurt me most of the time. so any suggestions for clit positions?

--------------------
Thanks. :b

Posts: 20 | From: australia | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We can't really suggest positions to anyone, and even if we did, it would only be of limited use because everyone's body is different and responds differently.

Have you both already experimented with different positions? Have you both talked about what you might like to try, perhaps away from a very sexual moment? The very best suggestions are probably for the two of you to share what you each like and feels good, and to have some fun experimenting to find out how your bodies can best work together in ways that feel great for both of you.

The pain you mentioned might be from his penis hitting your cervix. If you and he want to have sex in those positions, you could try just having the entry be less deep and see if it makes a difference to you.

It's actually more common for people with vaginas Not to orgasm from intercourse. Is there a reason you'd particularly like to orgasm during intercourse? Do you also have other kinds of sex with your husband - perhaps oral, or manual, or with toys? Manual sex or a toy can also be combined with intercourse, or you could masturbate while having other kinds of sex, including intercourse.

Physical stimulation isn't the only trigger for an orgasm. Our brains are a hugely important part of sexual response. Is there anything in common about any of the times you have orgasmed, in terms of how much desire you felt, how turned on you were, how long you'd both been sexual, what you were thinking, or... ?

This piece might be an interesting read for you, or perhaps you and your husband together: With Pleasure: A View of Whole Sexual Anatomy for Every Body

[ 12-18-2013, 08:37 PM: Message edited by: Redskies ]

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1699 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newby29
Neophyte
Member # 106274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newby29     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i always feel so connected to him when we both come from penetration. we do use the we vibe which almost always works for both of us but if makes my pelvic bone a bit sore and we cant use it every time. we do have other toys too and if i don't come during my hubby will use them after on me until i come. which is still good of course but i just love him in me when i come.Yeah we have tried many positions and most of them just don't feel that great at all. even when I'm on top. our favorite is definitely missionary. of course there are sometimes things distracting me in the moment and sometimes i am more tired and such and i know these could effect it too. i guess we will just keep trying and having fun and doing different things

--------------------

Posts: 20 | From: australia | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think keeping that spirit of exploration open is a good idea! =)

I can definitely understand that you both really enjoy it when you can orgasm during intercourse, but I think the key here is to enjoy that when it happens, but also accept when it doesn't and keep on finding other ways to enjoy sex and orgasms together.

Posts: 1316 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newby29
Neophyte
Member # 106274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newby29     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi, me again with another question. With sex, every time we do use lube and i usually get wet enough as well. I am usually equally aroused every time and everything but afterwards i usually have a little bit of burning and sensitivity. It isn't really inside just sort of the skin like my hymen and inside the labia just feels hot and sorta frictioned burned a little. and it usually burns whilst i pee straight after. having a shower helps and it usually lasts for around 20-30 min? last night i just sat with a cold washer on it to keep from discomfort. both i and my husband were both virgins before and so std doesnt concern me. just wondering any ideas if its serious or suggestions to help. Nothing looks different down there and everything is all the same. jsut some discomfort after, its always been like this but does vary occasionally, probably with hormones and positions and everything. Thanks for any help

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.