Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Normal/Abnormal What is/Isn't?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Normal/Abnormal What is/Isn't?
Alergnon
Activist
Member # 93204

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Alergnon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey I have a few questions, that I have been ignoring, lacking to ask about it or tell someone. It's probably normal and that.

Okay, so first off, it's been about 2 or so weeks and I have pimples or whatever right under my arm pit. It's just on my left side. I noticed itching there and was itching and found a massive bubble thing there, hurt so badly. It went away after a few days. I noticed it was there after I shaved my arm pits, but only on my left arm pit. Now, I have these bubbles, looking like pimples below my arm pit, where the hair stops, and I have like 4. There is nothing on my right arm pit at all besides my mole (which had since I was a child).

So my question, what should I do, I did put like stuff to clean your pimples and what not away, now I have 4, used to have 3. I'm not even sure if it's pimples, looks like it. Almost looks more like a spider bite but has a lump and it's just red. What should I do?

The other thing is, my left breast, kills, like itchy and urgh, it's annoying. My right breast isn't itchy at all. I'm finding the tips of both my breasts (tits) feel weird, like almost sore a achy feeling.

I understand your breasts hurt and what not hurt around, on, or after your period, I just finished my period 2-3 days ago.

Yes, I should examine my own breasts once a month, I know, but I don't. I don't know what feels normal and abnormal, if a lump is a lump or part of the breast itself. Last time someone examined my breasts was like I have no idea when.

Should I make an appointment with my family doctor? Or is this all normal?

Thank You

Posts: 517 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 28346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We're not doctors, so we absolutely cannot diagnose anything that's bumpy or itching via the internet (and actually, a real doctor wouldn't either, these things need to be examined in person).

So yes - while bumps and itchiness can be totally fine it can also be totally not fine. So I definitely recommend you go see your doctor with these concerns.

--------------------
The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you. - B.B. King

Posts: 1180 | From: WA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alergnon
Activist
Member # 93204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alergnon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey,
Yea I was thinking of going in and making one. Have to go to the doctors office Thursday morning, so I'll make an appointment with the doctor. (doctor I am seeing Thursday morning is one just he is a therapist)

Thank You

Posts: 517 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 28346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're welcome. [Smile]

--------------------
The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you. - B.B. King

Posts: 1180 | From: WA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.