Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » My Boyfriends Penis

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Boyfriends Penis
AngelicaDivine
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Hello I was curious if this is normal, when my boyfriend is hard his penis points outwards, it lifted and points outwards but doesn't point up to the cieling, I thought it was to stand straight up, is there anything wrong with him?

Also, does a small penis mean I won't get a lot of sexual pleasure because his penis when its inside doesn't go in deep, is it supposed to go in deep?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amberbydreams
Neophyte
Member # 78235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amberbydreams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...I don't know anything about your first question other than it sounds pretty normal to me..

As to the second one, the main factor in pleasure is from width, not length. Which is why penis-length obsession is absolutely absurd. The wider the penis the better, length doesn't matter too terribly much. As far as I know/have heard at least, but I'm no expert, and I don't plan to be.

Posts: 11 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrightStar171
Peer Ambassador
Member # 64549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrightStar171     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That sounds totally normal to me; penises can point in all sorts of different directions and have all sorts of different curvatures. I actually think what you're describing (pointing straight out) is far more typical than a penis that pointed straight at the ceiling.

And as for the penis size, most of the nerves in the vagina are located in the first couple of inches. So really a penis doesn't need to be very long at all to provide plenty of sexual stimulation. Beyond those first couple inches, having a longer penis doesn't really provide that much additional stimulation.

Posts: 100 | From: Virginia, USA | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thumb tack
Peer Ambassador
Member # 60502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thumb tack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
plus, sexual pleasure doesn't have to be limited to intercourse. In fact, that sounds like pretty boring sex to me. There's lots of things for fingers and tongues to do!

As far as I know, sex isn't "supposed" to be anything. Except it's deffinitely supposed to feel good, and you have to be comfortable and want it to happen!

Posts: 126 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrightStar171
Peer Ambassador
Member # 64549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrightStar171     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
gazelle123, I agree with the point I think you're trying to make, but, speaking as someone who prefers intercourse (and whose partner prefers intercourse) to oral and manual activity, I'd like your point a lot better without the value statement that intercourse is "boring."
Posts: 100 | From: Virginia, USA | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And pleasure as a whole when it comes to bodies is much bigger than this sexual activity or that one. As well, preferences about what feels good or what people like, whether we're talking about activities or body parts, are diverse. There are no universals with these things, really. [Smile]

This article might help: With Pleasure: A View of Whole Sexual Anatomy for Every Body

As might this one: Shown Actual Size: A Penis Shape & Size Lowdown

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thumb tack
Peer Ambassador
Member # 60502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thumb tack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
point taken, reading back it does sound like I was making a value judgement.
I apologize for that!

[ 09-06-2011, 06:10 PM: Message edited by: gazelle123 ]

Posts: 126 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.