Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Need to Pee when aroused

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need to Pee when aroused
dylan1990
Neophyte
Member # 63261

Icon 11 posted      Profile for dylan1990     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,

I'm a lesbian that fools around with girls a lot. I have never had an orgasm but when I masturbate or a girl touches me down there if it feels really good then after a while I suddenly need to pee. Peeing beforehand doesn't make a difference, and often if I stop the activity to go pee, I don't really have to anymore. Is this ok? It keeps me from being able to continue whatever I am doing that feels good, but I don't know what to do about it. Girls sometimes get offended because I'm randomly stopping them in the middle of something kind of intimate and I'm too embarrassed to say its because I have to pee, because that will sort of ruin the mood.

Posts: 1 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know, people have to stop any kind of sex sometimes for basic self-care, like going to the bathroom, adding lubricant, catching their breath, or shifting positions due to physical discomfort.

If you're with anyone who gets offended by that, it seems to me you're with someone who might not be so great to be with. Accepting and being cool about this kind of stuff, and knowing it's so no-big, is part of being sexual with other people in a real way, rather than, say, having someone put on a sexual performance.

Same goes for people accepting things like how our bodies work. If someone having a bladder and thinking about that is a buzzkill to a person, that suggests to me that maybe there's a maturity piece they're missing. Know what I mean?

That all said, if you have that feeling but know you don't have to urinate, you probably don't have to stop. Sometimes just having genital stimulation, especially certain kinds, can stimulate the nerve endings around the urinary opening or put pressure on our bladders or urethral sponges that can feel very similar to having to urinate when we don't have to go.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpmelearn14
Neophyte
Member # 94349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpmelearn14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
did you ever think of what if that feeling was an orgasm or what if they have a piss fetish

--------------------
IT'S ME

Posts: 3 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
helpmelearn, while some people do have fantasies involving urine, that's something that must be discussed before sex with a partner if it's going to be involved. That's about consent, as well as hygiene.

The word 'fetish' is about inanimate objects, like shoes or hairbrushes - rather than bodily functions like urine, semen etc.

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ishamel
Neophyte
Member # 81495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ishamel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Came here after googling this same problem - glad to hear I'm not the only one!

I don't think this can just be a matter of manual stimulation and all the nerves being close together. It's become so Pavlovian with me that sometimes the minute the boyfriend approaches me with that look in his eye I rush to the loo. If I don't get that it's inevitable later.

If it *is to do with stimulating nearby bladder nerves, then how is one expected to keep sexing?

Posts: 1 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.