Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » help please !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help please !
LoveLyiah
Neophyte
Member # 61091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for LoveLyiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ohkay so my boyfriend(jay) and i have been dating for what makes (april 14th) 6 months and were in love. Starting around three months ago his father gave jay the talk after i met his parents and said he would prefer if jay and i wait until marriage but if we can't be safe. and he gave jay like three condoms. Now jay and i have this very strong sexual connection and its getting harder and harder to wait. We have made out and he has fingered me and sucked all up above my waist. Now jay wants to perform oral sex(he doesnt expect me t give it back) and i really want him too. im scared however because then that means there is only one thing left to do.(SEX) and im not completely comfortable with my body yet(my vaginal area has razor bumps everywhere) yesterday jay sent me a picture that had some bumps above his penis i sent him a pic of my vagina and he said he didnt care he loved me for me , this morning we were talking dirty and i sent him a picture of me topless and he sent me a pic of his penis. i really want to have oral and vaginal sex with jay im just afraid of the risks. my mom was 15 and pregnant and i want to make her proud and not be another her. so what should i do ?!):

--------------------
-LoveLyiah

Posts: 9 | From: florida | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoatRack
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 50455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoatRack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Penis-in-vagina intercourse is just one specific type of sex. There is no singular definition of what sex is. And sex doesn't work on a hierarchy. Penis-in-vagina intercourse is not "better" or "more" than other types of sex.

It's a good idea to get familiar with what it means to be sexually active before you take those steps. Here's a great checklist of what you want to be thinking about before you start having any kind of sex: Ready or Not? The Scarleteen Sex Readiness Checklist

Do you want to read that over and then come back with any additional questions?

--------------------
Hey folks, my name is Andrew and I was a mod here for awhile a couple years ago. I'll be here for a couple weeks while Heather is out and the site is even more short-staffed than usual

Posts: 441 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.