Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Just... Wanting.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just... Wanting.
Seahorse
Neophyte
Member # 46588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seahorse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Idk what topic to put this under, please move this if need be.

haha I have been wondering weather I should post anything and I was feeling quite self conciois at the though, then u realised that I was on an online forum and no one can Link this back to me personaly lol
Anyway I have recently noticed that Ive had well... A desire for things, I'm only 14, I don't crush on guys. Well not anyone who I've accualy met, (I fantasise about being with sexy anime characters fufufu)
but.. Hmm I don't really know how to put this... I'm not being very helpful am I?
*sigh* well u guess the only way to explain it would be to call it a desire for sex, or maybe just a relationship. While I see it kind of impractical to have teenage romances because they don't last and often don't mean anything, But at the same time I have a strong desire to have someone by me who can hug me and such and give me a sense of protection. Where that sense of protection has been more relevant at other times, and I don't have such a need for it right now but I still want it. I'm very good at imagining and embrace bad various other thing Which only makes me want it more.
But I also get desires a bit stronger then that and the only thing I can think of doing is reading M15-R18 fan fiction or even doujinshi (fan made manga - I don't read the pg stuff either...) which only makes me want t more... Sorry I'm ranting aren't I?

I don't know what I'm asking for. Nor do I know why Im even posting this but scarleteen came to mind when I started noticing it. So yeah, but any kind of advice or well anything will be apreciated ^_^
thanks
~Seahorse

--------------------
Destiny is the story of all life, written at the end of time.

Posts: 11 | From: Australia, Victoria | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coralee
Peer Ambassador
Member # 43628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coralee         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know if I have any specific advice, but I would say that it's great that you're spending some time thinking about what you want and don't want when it comes to your sexuality and relationships. You may find this link helpful:
http://www.scarleteen.com/article/body/10_of_the_best_things_you_can_do_for_your_sexual_self_at_any_age

Posts: 143 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OWL Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What I am hearing is mainly: I have a strong desire to have someone by me who can hug me and such and give me a sense of protection. This is a very normal and natural desire for people and now that you are going through puberty it is starting to take on a new meaning beyond that of a parent or family member roles (I dont mean biologically related only). It now starting to have the meaning of wanting to have a partner with whom you both care for each other deeply. It is also very normal to fantasize about these feelings in a sexual way as well. Please read that article Coralee suggested; it is a great place to start! [Big Grin] Please let us know if there is anything more that we can help you with. [Smile]

[ 02-05-2011, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: OWL Dan ]

--------------------
Dan

Posts: 842 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gleestar
Neophyte
Member # 56998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gleestar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
its compleetly normal. with the guy thing its normal not to crush on any one from school, the guys you see on things like glee and twighlight are always going to look and act nicer than the ones at school - its a known fackt =P
what you might want to consider is to think about all the guys in you inglish class say and think 'who is the nicest to me'. they may not look amazing but they will be the ones who will hold your hand and tell you it will bo ok. thats what happend to me and you never know they might be perfect =)

with the desire for sex, have you considered marstabating. look it up on goolge and there are some easy ways. that will probly help.
hope I helped alitle =D

Posts: 24 | From: uk | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.