Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » pubic hair question!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: pubic hair question!
whiterose99
Neophyte
Member # 51286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whiterose99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesterday while I was sitting down, it started feeling like my pubic hair was being pulled. I don't know how to describe where it is.. it was on the front of my vagina, on the crease where the leg starts to "Y"..like where the lining of underwear lies. Anyways, I moved around and thought nothing of it. But if I would sit a certain way, it would start to feel like that again. It was a little bit long, so later I trimmed the hair. But I woke up this morning and it still feels about the same. I've never had this happen before. Could it just be sore from getting pulled? or maybe dry?
Posts: 11 | From: United States | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady
Neophyte
Member # 41249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah it could be sore from getting pulled but even if it's quite short, it can still be very irritating. Maybe it's the type of underwear you're wearing? The material could be rubbing against your pubic hair or sticking.

--------------------
Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile, so whenever you're lonely remember this is true, somebody somewhere, is thinking of you :)

Posts: 23 | From: London | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Firefly-
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 26516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Firefly-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like the hair could have gotten a bit tangled on its own or in the fabric of your underwear and gotten pulled, and any lingering soreness could just be from that. Doesn't sound like anything to worry about unless it doesn't go away or gets worse.

Hope this helps!

--------------------
Vero
Scarleteen Volunteer
Help sustain sex ed and Scarleteen: donate!

Posts: 1345 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.