Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Pain after I masturbate.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pain after I masturbate.
Deborah_20
Neophyte
Member # 46220

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deborah_20     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sometimes after I masturbate I get this pain at the base of my penis. It feels like muscles are contracting but really intensely. It's the worst when I pee afterwords and it feels like my whole penis is contracting. Now it doesn't happen everytime, but it does freak me out when it happens. It seems like it's more likely to happen after I masturbate multiple times in a row. Now I remember when I was younger and first started to masturbate I wouldn't use my hand, but hump the bed. I did it this way exclusively for a few years until I learned about using my hands. I say this because I wonder if that could have caused this problem.
Posts: 18 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Many people masturbate the way you're describing, and unless you did yourself serious injury (which you would have noticed at the time) it's extremely unlikely that that's the cause of your pain now. Unfortunately, we aren't doctors here, and diagnosing something like this is pretty much impossible over the internet anyways, so your best bet is to talk to your doctor about it. They'll be able to examine you and give you a diagnosis and treatment if necessary.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deborah_20
Neophyte
Member # 46220

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deborah_20     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok thanks. I'm just glad I didn't hurt myself. Next time I see my doctor I'll talk with her about this.
Posts: 18 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hudman
Neophyte
Member # 46911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hudman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, this is normal whether or not you are a virgin.
However, "normal" only means it happens to many other people.Make sure you check with your doctor to make sure you don't have a medical problem.

[ 05-03-2010, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: orca ]

Posts: 4 | From: Alabama | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
orca
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for orca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(Hudman, I had to remove your signature from your post. Please change your signature. We do not allow advertising at the site for products/sites that are 18+)

[ 05-03-2010, 11:55 AM: Message edited by: orca ]

--------------------
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.--Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Posts: 2726 | From: North America | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.