Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » My very bestest friend in the whole wide world

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My very bestest friend in the whole wide world
homerunman
Neophyte
Member # 45788

Icon 11 posted      Profile for homerunman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ummm...well...this is slightly embarrassing.
I'm 14, 8th grade, and kind of short. EVERYONE is taller than me. I hate it.
I also have this sneaking suspicion that all the other guys are longer than me. My buddy is always going off about his semen and how large his boner is, and I tolerate, its not that big of a deal for me, but it also gives me this feeling in the back of my head that I'm not just vertically challenged. My boner is a 3-incher, I turned 14 last month. Am I normal?
I haven't had any semen nor do I masturbate. At all.

--------------------
I went through a McDonald’s drive thru and said “I can has cheeseburger?” There was a pause before I heard “Nom Nom Nom” on the other end.

Posts: 22 | From: Northern Virginia | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jill2000Plus
Activist
Member # 41657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jill2000Plus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your friend may be lying, men can be rather prone to exaggerating their penis size. More importantly, 3 inches is within the normal range for someone your age and you still have plenty of growing to do so I wouldn't worry about it. And you know what? Some guys are short, some women are tall, we're all different and that's just fine. Per masturbation, there's nothing wrong with it and it's a healthy expression of sexuality but contrary to what you may have heard it won't make your penis either bigger or smaller beyond getting an erection which is temporary.

--------------------
Always knock before entering my room when I am in there alone, as I may be doing all sorts of wonderfully thrilling things that I'd rather you didn't see.

Posts: 840 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homerunman
Neophyte
Member # 45788

Icon 10 posted      Profile for homerunman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks much....
now i have a little more weight off my chest.
one less thing to worry about!
phew.

--------------------
I went through a McDonald’s drive thru and said “I can has cheeseburger?” There was a pause before I heard “Nom Nom Nom” on the other end.

Posts: 22 | From: Northern Virginia | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jill2000Plus
Activist
Member # 41657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jill2000Plus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just want to add that size really doesn't matter, whether your penis is big or small or somewhere between those two it's communication skills and caring about your partner's enjoyment that make a good lover, and your penis is part of your body so appreciate it for all that it can do (give you sexual pleasure, allow you to direct your urine [Smile] ) instead of worrying about whether it's the right size.

You might like to check out this article

Shown Actual Size: A Penis Shape & Size Lowdown

[ 02-12-2010, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: Jill2000Plus ]

--------------------
Always knock before entering my room when I am in there alone, as I may be doing all sorts of wonderfully thrilling things that I'd rather you didn't see.

Posts: 840 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marigold
Activist
Member # 43862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for marigold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and of course (i'm not contradicting jill here, just writing down an evidence) you shouldn't ever feel pressured to masturbate if you don't feel like it yet (you mentioned not doing it in parallel with being short and the fear of having a small penis, so maybe you're worrying about this thing, too).

The most mature thing you can do is to honour your feelings and don't pressure yourself into things that you don't want to (but you have the right to want it, then we're in a different story).

chill [Smile]

--------------------
{*)>>>{

Posts: 68 | From: slovakia | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homerunman
Neophyte
Member # 45788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for homerunman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks guys!
glad for the support!

--------------------

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.