Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Masturbating

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Masturbating
drummerboy526
Neophyte
Member # 45576

Icon 6 posted      Profile for drummerboy526     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What's your favorite way of masturbating, everyone?

Mine may sound a little weird, but i use a latex glove

how bout u?

Posts: 7 | From: florida | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(Just a reminder with threads like this, folks: keep 'em clean. Otherwise, that can result in 'net nannies blocking the site for even more users than they already do, and/or can make some users feel uncomfortable because oversharing can, at some point, become an issue of boundary-crossing.)

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lacbos
Neophyte
Member # 45604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lacbos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I heard using saliva from thy mouth makes the masterbating more pleasurable. Try it and reply what you found out.

--------------------
LACBOS2010

Posts: 6 | From: California | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drummerboy526
Neophyte
Member # 45576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drummerboy526     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it does! I heard something about masturbating yousing no hands...anyone know anything?
Posts: 7 | From: florida | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jill2000Plus
Activist
Member # 41657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jill2000Plus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Masturbating using no hands might refer to humping pillows, some people like to rub their genitals against their bed or a chair.

--------------------
Always knock before entering my room when I am in there alone, as I may be doing all sorts of wonderfully thrilling things that I'd rather you didn't see.

Posts: 840 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drummerboy526
Neophyte
Member # 45576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drummerboy526     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
no i mean like laying in bed not touching your genitals with your hands and orgasmin/ejaculating
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some people reach orgasm from things other than genital contact, including some with no physical contact at all, to any part of the body.

That is, however, exceptionally rare.

--------------------
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pintsize
Peer Educator-in-Training
Member # 43257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pintsize     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I read in a book somewhere about a woman who could just orgasm from thoughts. That's pretty crazy.
Posts: 20 | From: New Orleans, LA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

It is and it isn't, especially when we remember that our brains are really THE biggest driver of our sexuality. [Smile]

--------------------
About Me Get our book!

just_curious 411
Activist
Member # 45947

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just_curious 411     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(Hi. Sorry,I'm new to this site so please forgive me for just sort of jumping into the middle your thread.)
Okay, anyway, here's the deal: I've been having erections for a couple years now, but I just recently started masturbating. I ejaculated for the first time about a week ago and had an orgasm (I think). It felt... well it felt amazing, you know? So I did it again. I've been masturbating at least once or twice every day now for the past week.
And I'm beginning to wonder if that's normal behavior. Is the sensation just novel for me, or am I becoming some sort of sex addict?

Posts: 59 | From: California | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drummerboy526
Neophyte
Member # 45576

no its normal. i masturbate anywhere from 1-7 times a day
just_curious 411
Activist
Member # 45947

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just_curious 411     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, well that makes me feel somewhat better. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who secretly enjoys doing this. Thanks!
Posts: 59 | From: California | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rbt
Neophyte
Member # 46042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rbt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have been masturbating by rubbing my penis in the bed since i was 13 yrs old.I talked to my friends about my style of masturbating and they thought it was weird.Is this way of masturbating affecting my mental or psychological health in any way?

--------------------
r

Posts: 5 | From: india | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Very unlikely.

People all masturbate a GREAT number of ways, and no one way is bad or likely to create any kind of injury or issue unless it is actually unsafe (such as using something sharp, or doing something a person feels very uncomfortable with emotionally).

Rubbing genitals against something else is also a very common way of masturbating. It's possible your friends are just being dishonest, or are just so small a group that they don't represent the diversity of masturbation well.

--------------------
About Me Get our book!

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.