Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Eating...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eating...
Psycho_girl14!!!
Activist
Member # 8784

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Psycho_girl14!!!     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How do you not eat so much...I am not under or overwieght but i am eating to much...during school i wouldn't eat breakfast...no snacks during school...only little things during lunch...and wouldn't eat till i got home... but now since its summer is hear and there is no chool...i am eating all the time...especially when i am watching tv...which i am doing now...and i usually do...i can't help it...i don't know how to stop eating...and since i am not running or doing a sport i am just gaining more weight...i hate it...how do i stop eating so much?? i really need help w/ this!

Also i have getting more acne than usuall and i think its because of eating to much...especially to much sugar junk...ahhh i hate it...what should i d????!!?!?!?!

Posts: 64 | From: Virginia, U.S.A | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
eating when bored. yeah, that can be really problematic, esp when it's junk.

here's an idea. how about instead of reaching for the chips and cookies, get yourself a big bottle of water (or fruit juice, but water is a lot better for you) and a straw. drink up.

------------------
"Go that way really fast, and if anything gets in your way ... turn." Better off Dead starring a teenaged John Cusack.

[This message has been edited by Gumdrop Girl (edited 06-24-2002).]

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rizzo
Activist
Member # 802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rizzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just another note: breakfast and lunch are very important meals, especially when you're going to school. If you skip breakfast and lunch, you're liable to eat too much in the evening, when most of your energy has already been spent learning!
Posts: 582 | From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.