Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Discharge Question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Discharge Question
ScarcelyHeard
Activist
Member # 29242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScarcelyHeard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it common for you to feel the discharge coming out of you?

For the past few monthes, I've been able to... for some reason, I can feel it shortly after I get up in the morning and when I'm getting ready to go to bed at night. I am on the pill and have been for almost two years. There is nothing unusual about it... just a lot comes out really fast. I had a pap test done in October, and ha, as I was undressing for it, I actually had it happen. Is it anything to be concerned about?

Posts: 80 | From: Canada's East Coast | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DemeterA
Activist
Member # 31674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DemeterA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I made a post about discharge a few days ago. I have the same problem. I'm sure its normal, I find it rather annoying. I know I'm going to have to go to the bathroom or else it will... bother me.

For me, it usually happens when I sit down or right after I pee.

Posts: 43 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScarcelyHeard
Activist
Member # 29242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScarcelyHeard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll have a look at your post, thanks!

Well, I'm glad to know that I'm not alone.

Well, I'm covered... I wear panty liners 24/7... I read somewhere that is can be irritating, but I've been wearing them for years, and I like wearing them because they make me feel cleaner.

[ 04-12-2008, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: ScarcelyHeard ]

Posts: 80 | From: Canada's East Coast | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.