Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » period twice?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: period twice?
BigGShawty90
Activist
Member # 20965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigGShawty90     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Last week,my boyfriend was fingering me,and i guess i started my period just then, which made sense, but it has been 1 week and a half,and the longest it has ever lasted is 1 week, and today he was fingering me again, and he pulled his finger out and my period started back up. is that normal? two periods in one month? this has happened before,but not so close together.
Posts: 83 | From: plano,texas,us | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beppie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 94

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beppie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Firstly, was it a small amount of blood, or an extended flow? It could be that, if your hymen is relatively uneroded, that he stretched it a bit, causing a little bleeding.

If it was in fact an extended flow (definitely something menstrual), then it COULD be normal menstrual irregularity-- in the first five years of having your period it's not unusual for things to be a little irregular. If this is the case, I'd suggest keeping track of things for a month to six weeks two: if you keep on having such a short time between periods, then you'll need to see a doctor. Likewise, if you notice anything else awry in that time (strange discharges etc), see a doctor. If, however, after this one irregularity everything seems to go back to normal, then it isn't a huge cause for concern.

Posts: 2710 | From: Australia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigGShawty90
Activist
Member # 20965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigGShawty90     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it lasted for 2 more days,and its stopped now. But now it almost seems like im getting a yeast infection,because i have clumps for discharge for the past 2 days, and i take showers morning and night and clean myself.
Posts: 83 | From: plano,texas,us | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.