Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Were do I start

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Were do I start
Huni
Neophyte
Member # 31306

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Huni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just had sex with my boyfriend about a week ago and I noticed that I had some kind of scratches by my vagina and my anus. I think it comes from him playing around with his fingers and then he tried to have anal sex with me but I couldn't take the pain. Anyway I made him wait a while before we had sex again and then today when we had sex he notices that there was something there that has never been there before. There was something hanging out of me. It was right about my vaginal opening but it was below my clitoris. So what is it??? I think it starts with a "V" but why is it there and swollen when it has never done that before??????

--------------------
ENOUGH

Posts: 30 | From: california | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Activist
Member # 30201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am not quite sure what you're describing here. Since nobody else has replied, maybe I'm not the only one. Starts with a "V"? Do you mean "vulva"? That would refer to the whole outer genitals of a female -labia, clitoris, etc., and that is perfectly normal. There really is nothing that should just "appear" after first-time sex, so maybe you were just as you say swollen, or maybe there are things there he just never noticed before. Do you know your own body very well?

At any rate, in case there is more going on, I'd suggest you see a doctor (gynocologist). Also see my answer to your other post. You really need to ditch this guy; clearly he's harming you and not respecting you and there's nothing you can do to change his behavior but you should get yourself out of that situation.

Posts: 443 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Huni
Neophyte
Member # 31306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Huni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by iheartdc:
I am not quite sure what you're describing here. Since nobody else has replied, maybe I'm not the only one. Starts with a "V"? Do you mean "vulva"? That would refer to the whole outer genitals of a female -labia, clitoris, etc., and that is perfectly normal. There really is nothing that should just "appear" after first-time sex, so maybe you were just as you say swollen, or maybe there are things there he just never noticed before. Do you know your own body very well?

At any rate, in case there is more going on, I'd suggest you see a doctor (gynocologist). Also see my answer to your other post. You really need to ditch this guy; clearly he's harming you and not respecting you and there's nothing you can do to change his behavior but you should get yourself out of that situation.

I do know my body very well and I have never noticed that there before either. I think it was because we hadn't had sex it a while but he thinks it is something else. I think it is called a VESTIBULE or something like that. I think it is around were you pee at. Not sure though. I do plan to go to the gyno soon. I just wanted to hear what other people thought. [Confused]

--------------------
ENOUGH

Posts: 30 | From: california | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wobblyheadedjane
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 11569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wobblyheadedjane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The vestibule isn't something tangible - a vestibule is a space or opening, and anatomically, the vestibule is the space between your labia minora. It can't dangle out because it isn't anything.

It sounds like remnants of your hymen, which can sometimes (especially if forcibly torn, as in the case of this guy forcing himself on you sexually) cause parts of the hymen to change the way you look or feel down there, with bits hanging and the like. That said, iheartdc is right in that a gyno will be able to tell you for sure and in that this guy is bad news.

--------------------
Unlucky at cards; lucky at love.

Posts: 1679 | From: London, ON | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Huni
Neophyte
Member # 31306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Huni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He does. I know he does I just don't know how to handle him.

--------------------
ENOUGH

Hohum
Activist
Member # 29073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hohum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What do you mean in that you don't know how to handle him?

If he's too foreceful you need to tell him he needs to take it slower with you, be more gentle, etc. Sex should be enjoyable for the both of you, not just one of you.

And if you're fully aroused, wet, and it's still uncomfortable for you, and he's going easy on you, remember to use extra lube!

Posts: 79 | From: USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Activist
Member # 30201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FoxOr, FYI, this is a bit of an old post. It turned out Huni's situation was pretty serious, and it was addressed much more fully in another thread.
Posts: 443 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.