Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » I really want to have sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I really want to have sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sugar rush fan
Neophyte
Member # 30502

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Sugar rush fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am 14 and i know that i am not allowed to have sex but i am so sexually frustrated. i just really want to have sex and if i don't soon i swear on my life i am going to scream. What should i do to get rid of this frustration? [Confused]

--------------------
******ScazBag******

Posts: 17 | From: England | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twistgrl
Neophyte
Member # 30250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twistgrl         Edit/Delete Post 
Im around the same age, and I seem sexually frustrated alot also. I wish someone could answer this becasue I dont have one. I get turned on easily and I sometimes hate it because I get really horney and there doesnt seem to be anything I can do about it. Any help out there? One of my friends says I should go get a guy to pleasure me but I am not going to do that.
Posts: 22 | From: texas | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sugar rush fan
Neophyte
Member # 30502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sugar rush fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My friends say the exact same thing but i can't do that because i am attracted to girls. OHHHHHHHHHHHH someone help us two please. Wow i thought that i had a really dirty mind but i guess i am not the only one, not that i am saying that you have a dirty mind or anything because you don't, well at least i don't think you do anyway, i'm just going to stop there!!!!!!!! (SORRY)

--------------------
******ScazBag******

Posts: 17 | From: England | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is an awesome, 24/7 resource available to you both to cure sexual frustration:

Masturbation

You never need a partner to relieve your sexual needs. Your friend was mistaken. Lots of women hold masturbation as the most satisfying form of sex they have, myself included.

Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sugar rush fan
Neophyte
Member # 30502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sugar rush fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
But i don't really know how to do it and it sounds dirty.

--------------------
******ScazBag******

logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, you've all got hands [Big Grin] .

Seriously, your body doesn't know the difference between your hands and someone else's hands (or any other body parts).

So if all you want is to get off, masturbation can meet your sexual needs just fine.

{Hey, Miss Lauren beat me to it!}

[ 08-30-2006, 01:44 PM: Message edited by: logic_grrl ]

--------------------
"Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it." - the Talmud

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The bold word in my response is an article on the main site; give it a click. It answered a lot of my questions when I first came here. [Smile]
Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sugar rush fan
Neophyte
Member # 30502

do you have to cut your finger nails and where abouts do you stick your fingers?

--------------------
******ScazBag******

thathollygirl
Activist
Member # 29912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thathollygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It shouldn't sound dirty. It's just you getting to know your body and your sexuality better. And it'll also be useful to be familiar with your own sexual responses when you are ready to have sex with other people.

Also, it's hella fun. [Smile]

Posts: 70 | From: place | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sugar rush fan
Neophyte
Member # 30502

yeah but where do you stick your fingers?

--------------------
******ScazBag******

-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Have you read the article I linked you to above, Sugar?
Sugar rush fan
Neophyte
Member # 30502

yes and i totally understand where now but do i have to cut my finger nails because i don't think there is anything in there thattells you about it. Thanks again.

--------------------
******ScazBag******

logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The genitals are pretty delicate and sensitive. So if you find you're scratching yourself uncomfortably or your nails are getting in the way, then sure, you might want to trim or file your finger nails.

But there are plenty of women with long nails who masturbate just fine.

We've got some other articles you should check out as well:
Pink Parts: Female Sexual Anatomy

Sexual Response and Orgasm: A User's Guide

--------------------
"Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it." - the Talmud

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.