Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Sexual Satisfaction

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sexual Satisfaction
Marcus
Neophyte
Member # 28706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a little over 14 and have not started puberty yet. My penis is just a little over an inch and a half errect and the diameter of a roll of dimes. Is it possible to make a girl orgasm? I heard on of my stepsister talking and she said if it's not at least four inches she doesn't feel anything. Just wondering what girls prefer. How long and how thick.
Posts: 16 | From: FL | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Honestly? Size does not matter. At all.

There are no nerve endings in the vaginal canal and very few women orgasm from penetrative sex alone, anyway.

Also, you're only 14, so relax and give it some time. You've still got a few years to go and your body will continue to change for at least another 6 years.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are no nerve endings in the vaginal canal

Just a little correction: there are some, but not that many (and most sensitivity is in the first couple of inches of the vagina).

--------------------
"Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it." - the Talmud

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcus
Neophyte
Member # 28706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm really not worried about it. It's just a little embarassing seeing other boys my age with much larger packages.
Posts: 16 | From: FL | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the correction, logic_grrl. Don't wanna be giving false information.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcus
Neophyte
Member # 28706

So what you are saying is that you would enoy it.
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nope. What she was saying is that you have quite awhile to grow. Everybody matures at a different rate, so try not to be too embarassed about what you see on other guys. You'll catch up before too long. [Smile]
Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcus
Neophyte
Member # 28706

Would it be possible for me to pop a girls cherry, I guess is what I'm getting at.
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know, the thing is, if even your BODY isn't ready yet, it's pretty impossible for the rest of you to be ready, so it's probably a good idea for you to hold off for now.

Is intercourse possible with a penis that size? Yes.

But there are no "cherries" to pop, nor anything a penis has to "do" during first intercourse that is dependent on size.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcus
Neophyte
Member # 28706

Would my you say my penis is average, above average or below average for 14?
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Marcus, I understand your concern relating to your body image. It can really suck to physically mature slower than everybody else.

What Miz Scarlet said is right on the dot. If your body is not physically ready for sex (puberty), it's a safe bet that the rest of you isn't, either.

If you're really concerned about the rate at which you're developing, talk it over with your doctor.

And really, it's unfair to yourself to judge your penis size before puberty has occured. Like has been said, you will catch up in no time.

Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcus
Neophyte
Member # 28706

Don't most girls like to have a smaller penis their first time?
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

It's impossible to make blanket statements about what 'most' girls might or might not like their first time.

Really, your best bet is to stop worrying about this one way or another. You've still got a bit of time before any of this become relevant in any way, and even then it's still up to the individual girl.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

wobblyheadedjane
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 11569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wobblyheadedjane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Marcus, have you read the responses people have been giving you? Because they're full of advice and helpful info.

"Most girls" don't like anything in particular, since everyone is an individual. There are a number of women who aren't interested in penises at all. You're really worrying about something that isn't at all an issue, since size doesn't (or shouldn't matter) to any one, and you've yet to begin puberty. At this point, all you can do is chill out, learn to appreciate what you do have and wait for the hormones to start kicking in.

If you're not interested in taking the time to read everyone's responses fully, this thread will probably be locked. All the info you need is here, really. Accepting your body for how it is is up to you.

--------------------
Unlucky at cards; lucky at love.

Posts: 1679 | From: London, ON | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcus
Neophyte
Member # 28706

I'm not going to have sex, I'm just curious. I'm really just tired of hiding the fact that I have not started and everywhere around me it's in my face that other have. I understant that girls start earlier than guys, but imagine waking up everday and seeing your younger stepsisters who have already developed breasts at 10. Not to mention girls my age who have enormous breasts while I remain a little boy. It does suck and I'm tired of hiding it. At this point I almost want people to know I have not started puberty yet rather than hiding it. I want to be able to take a shower at school and walk around naked without having to worry. I could really care less how small my penis is and who sees it anymore. I know eventually it will happen. It just stinks seeing it everday. Especially kids younger than me.
origami_jane
Activist
Member # 27369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for origami_jane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It does suck when you see people around you reaching the "ideal" figure and you're not. But puberty is not a race. There's no prize for finishing first.

If anything, for many girls (like myself), there are negative consequenses for starting puberty early. When I was 12/13, I had 35/40-year-old men treating me like I was 25/26 because I looked so much older than I was. And in no way is a preteen girl prepared to ward off the advances of a man three times her age, nor should she have to.

And in like 5 years, it's not going to matter at all. Once high school's over and people go their separate ways, what you looked like/didn't look like when you were 14 is totally not going to affect your adult life.

Posts: 129 | From: Mid-Atlantic US | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcus
Neophyte
Member # 28706

I hear what you are saying and I know there is not much I can do so just sit back and enjoy "the ride" But to me I would rather look like an adult than a child at 14. I have a cousin who is six that has a bigger penis than me. Not to mention how weird it is sitting around at lunch with my buddies making fun of girls with small tities. I feel I have to particiapate even though most the girls we are making fun of are most likely further developed than me. I just want to be naked and not worry what people will think or say.
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

You know, you could just point out to your buddies that reducing a girl to the size of her breasts is a pretty scummy thing to do. Maybe they'll learn a thing or two about respect, and you won't have to feel embarrased.

And also, at 14, you still are a child, so there is absolutely nothing wrong with looking like one. There is really nothing you can do, other than sit back and wait. You'll hit puberty soon. Promise.

[ 05-09-2006, 07:31 AM: Message edited by: September ]

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

Marcus
Neophyte
Member # 28706

I'm still a child because i'm 14 or because I have not started puberty? Most girls at 13 and 14 are considered young women. Is that because they have entered puberty? I'm tired of being a child
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, then it seems odd to me that you'd participate in making fun of women's bodies, since that's about as childish as it gets.

Boys mature more slowly than girls, in pretty much all respects, but absolutely sexually/physically. How about, then, working on aspects of emotional maturity you CAN nurture -- like not comparing penises, like not slagging women's bodies with your buddies -- while your body does whatever it is going to do?

--------------------
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcus
Neophyte
Member # 28706

I hear what you are saying, but you make it seem as if girls don't particiapate in the same talk. I know if any of my stepsisters no matter how old they are were to see my privates I would never hear the end of thier jokes. I also know they would share the information with thier freinds. I know two wrongs don't make a right, but this I know is true
Heather
Member # 3

You are voicing concern that you do not want to be seen as a child.

This is why I was making a suggestion of changing up your behaviour by not acting childishly.

If a young woman came here and said what you did, I'd have given her the same advice.

--------------------
About Me Get our book!

Beppie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 94

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beppie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Furthermore, Marcus, you are simply making an assumption there-- whether or not that assumption would turn out to be correct or not, it absolutely does not justify making fun of OTHER women and girls because of their bodies.

Another thing to think about-- you do, I assume have the option of keeping your "privates" private-- you are unlikely to be in a situation where you have to reveal your genitals to others, particularly not to females. However, it's clear that you are not treating the females that you are making fun of as private human beings-- you evidently think that because you can make out something of their breast size through their clothes, their chests are fair game.

The vicious cycle of revenge that you are talking about also works both ways-- after all, if you feel that it is acceptable to make fun of a female's chest because you FEAR that she would make fun of your genitals, then by your logic, if she ever did get the opportunity, she might make fun of you out of revenge too. As Miz Scarlet said, that would be equally wrong, but the fact is that if you justify making fun of females by saying its some sort of revenge, you're just perpetuating the same nasty system.

If you show respect for the bodies and privacy of others, on the other hand, then you're contributing to a positive system. Indeed, if you do that, and the unlikely situation were to occur that a female was to make fun of your genitals you would have the well-founded retort, "I don't make fun of other people's bodies, and I really don't care about people who do."

Posts: 2710 | From: Australia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcus
Neophyte
Member # 28706

I could really care less who see's me naked anymore because there is not much I can do about it. Besides from talking to other kids my penis may not be huge, but an inch and a half is still pretty big!
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well marcus, if you're confident about your penis now, I think it's okay to close this thread now.

--------------------
LA County STD Hotline 1.800.758.0880
Toll free STD and clinic information, and condoms sent to your door for Los Angeles County residents.
1 in 3 sexually active people will be exposed to a STD by the time they turn 24.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.