Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » What do you call it? REALLY

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What do you call it? REALLY
lizenny
Activist
Member # 22661

Icon 12 posted      Profile for lizenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I figured this would be an interesting question to ask everyone. We all hear the stories of guys naming their penises. I find that bodily nicknames are a rather fun, creative way of expressing what we like about our bodies. Does anybody here give their body parts names of their own? If so why?...Breasts, genitals, kneecaps, whatever!!!! If you give it a name feel free to share it.

My post is probably more complicated and overblown than average, but... oh well [Roll Eyes] .

For the past 4 years or so my vagina has gone under the alias Mademoiselle Anca [Razz] . This story behind this is actually a bit weird and random. A few years ago my best friend and I were looking through a brochure or pamphlet of some sort and we were looking at this section where people gave their point of view on whatever it was we were looking at. I don't even remember what it was. We just happened to come across the name Anca Pusca. We both had to look at the Pusca part twice to make sure we weren't reading it as...um...something else. We both exploded with laughter immediately.

Laughable misreads aside, I just thought Anca was a pretty awesome, goregeous sounding name. It has this sort of exotic, regal ring to it. It's the sort of name that just commands attention! It sort of fits my belief in refusing to pretend my vagina doesn't exist or is just a carrying case for tampons. Anca will not be ignored! So although the misread may have played a small role I think I may have used the name regardless. [Roll Eyes]

My clitoris gets a name of its own too: Ms. Diamond.
To hell with the pearl euphemism. MINE'S a diamond. That's the way I feel about it. [Razz]

[ 03-24-2006, 12:18 AM: Message edited by: lizenny ]

--------------------
I AM WOMAN...THE REMIX!!!

You catch more flies with manure than you do with honey.

Posts: 110 | From: Worcester MA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gravity_defying_tiger
Neophyte
Member # 28057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gravity_defying_tiger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My boobs are called Pinky and Perky, after the the 1950s puppet show - they were two pigs.
Posts: 4 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HempHippie
Activist
Member # 22303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HempHippie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My breast are just called my babies. I call my vagina: 'the black hole.' I just think it is a funny name for a vagina and my friends and I make jokes all the time, whenever we lose something we say it's probably iun the black hole, of bottomless pit. We all have wierd names for our vaginas. I really don't know why.

--------------------
I think Visine is only used by potheads. Who else would use Visine? "I use Visine because I don't want people to know that I was swimming."-Mitch Hedburg

Posts: 56 | From: Deep woods of NH | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ax50607
Activist
Member # 27650

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ax50607     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I call my boobs "The Children"
I also have a toe named Carlos.

No name for the vagina, though. I'll have to think of one.

Posts: 69 | From: NC, US | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feefiefofemme
Activist
Member # 23917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feefiefofemme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't have any names for my breasts or genitals, but I have named various other body parts. I've got names for my hands (George is the left one and Georgia Georgina is the right) and names for a few of my fingers specifically (Phoebo and Phoebe for the pinkies and Georgia and Georgina for the pointers). Also, my knees are named Ed and Ned (I made up a song about them and everything), and my left foot is named Bartholomew.
Posts: 406 | From: California | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria319
Activist
Member # 19692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria319     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think the closest I've done to naming any body part is grabbing my breasts, glaring at whoever had the gall to stare/poke at them, and yelling "MINE, DAMNIT!" hehe Maybe I should name the left one Mine and the right one Damnit...

--------------------
"You owe me two lifetimes and a pair of perfect blue eyes."

Posts: 407 | From: Georgia | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
summergoddess
Activist
Member # 11352

Icon 1 posted      Profile for summergoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL. This is so interesting!

In my virgin days, my vagina was called the sweetest forbidden fruit! I still call it occasionally by that.

I don't think i've named any other parts of my body with specific names. Just the vagina.

--------------------
~Jules

Posts: 369 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paradoxical Enigma
Neophyte
Member # 27994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paradoxical Enigma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I can't say I've honestly named any of my body parts, but I have a friend who named his hands Jill and Lil or something like that and joked that they were his girlfriends. I found that fairly humorous.
Posts: 35 | From: In front of the computer; go figure | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One of my nerd friends named her two boobs Rod and Tod, and her vulva Maude. It gets some pretty funny stares when people finally realize we're not talking about the Simpsons [Razz] .
Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lizenny
Activist
Member # 22661

Icon 10 posted      Profile for lizenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BiGoddess Wow I wasn't actually expecting that someone actually named their knees LOL! It's adorable nontheless. The song must be really cute.

--------------------
I AM WOMAN...THE REMIX!!!

You catch more flies with manure than you do with honey.

Posts: 110 | From: Worcester MA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BryanEB
Neophyte
Member # 28072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BryanEB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My g/f calls my penis Mr. Winky.
Posts: 5 | From: Toronto Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feefiefofemme
Activist
Member # 23917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feefiefofemme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, there is a reason why my knees have names. Several years back (when I was still a little kid) I discovered that I had this rather unique talent. I can move my knees in such a way that it looks like they're little men talking or singing. So, being the creative little kiddie that I was, I decided to make up a song for my knees to sing. And, naturally, if they were going to sing, they had to have names. I had a lot of fun with it, and my buddies Ed and Ned actually ended up performing in a talent show at camp one year. It was lots of fun.
Posts: 406 | From: California | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loudasthehelliwant
Neophyte
Member # 28148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loudasthehelliwant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My vagina's name is Brod. It's after a character/a river in my favorite book, Everything is Illuminated. Brod has lived her life with holes ("the hole that she was learning is not the exception in life, but the rule. The hole is no void; the void exists around it.") She also has sex through a hole in the wall, lol ("with her left [hand] she pressed circles over her greatest secret, which was also a hole, also a negative space, and when is enough proof enough?"). So basically she's full of holes, lol, and the vagina is a hole. Ish. :-P Plus, I just love her. And then, there is the river she was named after, the Brod river. When I think of rivers, I think of earthy, rich furtile soil, and life... vaginas are kind of earthy (in a way), and they can transport life. It's just a name that I like for it.

No other place has a name. Yet. ;-)

Posts: 7 | From: Chicago | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lindz
Neophyte
Member # 27651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lindz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I lvoe how most of you guys with like double body parts (like 2 hands) make the names rhyme or sound alike. I never named any of my body parts but in grade eight when I was getting much larger and the guys were noticing, my boobs got named. I think it was on the school bus before we left school and I said someting about "boob" and someone thought I said "bob" by accident, so the the guys, as funny as they thougth they were named my boobs "Bob and Bobus" funny huh?, took a year to get them to stop so it wouldnt' carry on to hughschool [Big Grin]
Posts: 30 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ganstagirl100
Neophyte
Member # 27940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ganstagirl100     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i named my brest picky and pokey because everytime i were a shirt picky and pockey make my shirt look 2 sized small because they are so small

--------------------
i post cause it's a concern

Posts: 24 | From: durham nc | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
appleXsauce
Neophyte
Member # 28395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for appleXsauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay so this is gona sound REALLY wierd but i named my left shoulder blade bouncer because sometimes when i dance it 'bounces' out of place and i have to sneak backstage and get my instructor to pop it back in place! haha! thats all i've named tho... i'll have to consider naming my vagina. my friend named hers Tyrone. she says its nice to think of a guy named tyrone in her pants 24/7! hahaha!

--------------------
*kris*

Posts: 6 | From: Dubai, UAE | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uninformed and confused
Neophyte
Member # 27603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for uninformed and confused     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My girlfriend and I named my penis Rex hahaha.

I named my testicles Ping and Pong, and I always make the joke with my girlfriend about how I'm 2/5 Korean. =p

She also names my left bicep Ulysses and my right one Magnus. =D

She named her boobs Charlotte and Lucile. haha.

It's interesting how other people do this aswell. Haha, I thought we were alone. lol

[ 04-18-2006, 12:38 AM: Message edited by: uninformed and confused ]

--------------------
Practice random acts of intelligence, and senseless acts of self control.

Posts: 37 | From: Ellensburg, Washington | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lilzilla
Neophyte
Member # 28524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lilzilla         Edit/Delete Post 
My vagina is named "Little Miss Goey and Contrary" due to her bad habit of feeling like sex when my brain doesn't really agree.

My boyfriend's penis is named Sally.

Posts: 1 | From: west coast USA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BiLLaBaBy017
Activist
Member # 6514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BiLLaBaBy017     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I call my vagina Foxy, and my breasts are Betty and Betsy, I don't know why, my husband named them. My husband's penis is named John, and his testicles are named Paco and Paco. I don't know how it got started but that's what they are.
Posts: 294 | From: Minneapolis | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oOo Lea oOo
Activist
Member # 26647

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oOo Lea oOo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice topic! It's been really fun reading them (the first time I've smiled all day - one of those days again)

Anyway . .

My boyfriend and I call my vagina "Kitty" For example, this weekend he was away at Carlisle, PA, and when he got back yesterday I tackled him on the bed and said "Kitty missed you!" He responded with "yea I hear her purring [Wink] "

We call his penis "him" or "he" . . "he" doesn't have a name yet . . but for another example. . when I repeated last night before I left that I missed him . . he (my boyfriend) asked, "Are you talking to me or him?"

Kinda weird. I always joke to him about the movie How to loose a guy in ten days and that I am going to name his penis "Princess Sophia" He would be more agreeable if I would have said "Crawl the Warrior King"

Thats my bit . .Thanks for listening! [Smile]

Posts: 366 | From: West Virginia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saint_Sithney
Activist
Member # 28185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saint_Sithney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The only time I've ever referred to my vagina by an odd name was a few weeks ago when I was on my period. I told my boyfriend that 'The Happiness Store is closed for renovations' ^^;;

--------------------
'My nerves are bad to-night. Yes, bad. Stay with me.
'Speak to me. Why do you never speak? Speak.
'What are you thinking of? What thinking? What?
'I never know what you are thinking. Think.'
-T.S. Eliot The Waste Land

Posts: 71 | From: US | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juniata
Activist
Member # 24611

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juniata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like this topic!
My left boob's Raquel and my right boob's Natasha. Natasha's a little bigger [Smile]
Edit: after I wrote this, I vaguely recalled that in another thread I read here someone else might have had similar names for her boobs. If so, sorry! The originality belongs to you!

[ 05-01-2006, 08:04 PM: Message edited by: Juniata ]

--------------------
I LOVE SCARLETEEN. This site is better than sliced bread!

Posts: 83 | From: Northeast | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jordan
Neophyte
Member # 28556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jordan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
personally I've never named anyof my body parts. but after reading this i'm considering it, sound like fun:)

--------------------
Life is only what you make it...nothing more, nothing less.

Posts: 15 | From: North Vancouver | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PenguinBoy
Activist
Member # 28394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PenguinBoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i call it "mr. penis-man" so as to be vague in public. lol.

"Mr. Penis-Man is a jolly good fellow"

--------------------
Jacob - my Scarleteen Blog - Please help sustain scarleteen

Posts: 633 | From: Bedfordshire, UK | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djynnjah
Activist
Member # 20056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djynnjah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I once made a crack about 'Big Jim and the twins' to my bf and it stuck. He named my vagina 'Caroline' in mock-retaliation. We both think it's hilarious. My breasts are known simply as 'Caroline's friends'. [Big Grin]

--------------------
What don't kill you is a learning experience.

Posts: 65 | From: Caribbean | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppybluefrogs
Activist
Member # 22137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for poppybluefrogs         Edit/Delete Post 
oooh, swish topic!

My breasts are give fairly boring names. My boyfriend calls them 'the girls' and i call them my 'breasticles' sometimes. a close male friend of mine who seems fairly attatched to them called them my 'ladies balls' but i'm not particularly sure of why he called them that...

I call my boyfriend's penis 'Princess Sophia' after we watched "how to lose a guy in ten days" and the main character called her boyfriend's 'Princess Sophia' and we just sort of took it on board.

Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bunni13
Activist
Member # 16296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bunni13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hm... well since the 3rd grade I named my left breast "Bridgett" and my right "Caroline" (thought they sounded rather European, and I like the idea of having European breasts [Smile] ) My vagina is simply named "LaDonna". Then again, her name has changed since I was in 5th, so I'll get back to you on the name change if there happens to be one [Wink] . I am deciding on my boyfriend's penis being named "King". It's rather masculine don't you think? [Razz]
That's all for now, this is a fun topic by the way. We need more of these smile-makers!!

[ 04-30-2006, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: Bunni13 ]

--------------------
Fact: Many teens in the US have pregnancy as their main worry- which is only one risk to worry about when you're sexually active. If you are sexually active, it's healthy to have STI tests. Please, get tested.

Posts: 65 | From: Missouri, US | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oOo Lea oOo
Activist
Member # 26647

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oOo Lea oOo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
GuiltyAngel, your post makes me smile! [Smile]

As you can see in my post, it didn't go over so well with my boyfriend! [Big Grin]

--------------------
And I say thank you for the scars
And the guilt and the pain
Every tear I've never cried
Has sealed your fate.
Did you take me for a fool
or were you just too blind to see
that every effort made has failed
and there is no destroying me?
Atreyu

Posts: 366 | From: West Virginia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catalinacisne
Activist
Member # 27839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catalinacisne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My right boob is Jennifer, my left is Moesha. Named by my ex-boyfriend, after we stopped dating. Which was slightly weird. But he had a weird thing where he named his stomach "Testicles" and his testicles "Billy," so whenever he had a stomachache he would say, "Oooh, my testicles!" I named his penis Dom (after Dominic Monaghan) because Dom and Billy go together like PB&J.

My cleavage is named Raquelle. I realize most people don't name their cleavage, but I was in The Tempest at my high school, playing the female version of Antonio, and my costume consisted of riding pants and a corset (meaning, T and A and nothing else). My bobs were quite niely displayed, and were responsible for about /2 the audience staying through the second act each night. The cast decided that since my cleavage played such an integral role in the play, it deserved it's own line in the program. So it needed a name. It was the girl playing Miranda who came up with Raquelle, and although there wasn't an actal line in the program for her, I still use the name Raquelle on a regular basis.

My vagina is just my vagina. Sometimes I refer to it as 'cooch,' but only in nonsexual connotations. One of my girlfriend's and my petnames for each other is pussycat, but that's more of a general name.

--------------------
amawesome - (adj.) a combination of 'amazing' and 'awesome,' usually by someone who has tied on a few too many. Ex: No, dude, listen! I like, luv ya man! I mean, you're like, amawesome!

Posts: 65 | From: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk28
Neophyte
Member # 28543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my breasts are named after my boyfriend. i wont put his name up here, so ill call him "tim". so my left breast is Tim, the right one is Tim Junior, and my vagina is King Tim

DONT ASK. its from a joke with me and my boyfriend, it was funny at the time haha

Posts: 9 | From: ct | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Electro057
Neophyte
Member # 26144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Electro057     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i think me and my freinds had a joke once and we named our penises and i think mine was named rico. I don't know why.

--------------------
""I believe everyone has at least one skill that they excel in over all others. Its something that defines who they are." - chaos @ Xenosaga

Posts: 28 | From: Guelph, Ontario | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_jelly_bean_
Neophyte
Member # 28837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _jelly_bean_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I call my breast the twins.......when i wear a low cut shirt i say "twins night out"

--------------------
You Wish This Was Ur Siggy <3

Posts: 13 | From: My Room | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trazharvey
Neophyte
Member # 28989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trazharvey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi, my fiancees penis used to be called dom...for domonic the dick, and my nipples were called pinky and perky [Smile]
Posts: 2 | From: bacup | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.