Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » a few questions i am curious about..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a few questions i am curious about..
Lindsay*Marie
Activist
Member # 26167

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Lindsay*Marie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didnt know girls cum too. I never have. How will i know if i do? Whats it feel and look like?

another question. While having sex the guy i am with thinks when he cums then its over no more sex, but usually he comes so soon i cant even enjoy it much or i start to and then am left unsatisfied is their any way to make him last longer?

Is there such thing as being "gapped out" if you have sex enough will your vagina expand and stay that way, in time will it go back to normal?

[ 03-20-2006, 08:46 PM: Message edited by: Lindsay*Marie ]

Posts: 40 | From: duluth mn us | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wobblyheadedjane
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 11569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wobblyheadedjane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1) Some females do ejaculate, either related to orgasm, or not. It comes from the urethra, though its not urine. Typically it's a clear, mostly odourless liquid. It'll be pretty obvious if it happens, since there can be quite of a bit of it, and its different in appear/texture from normal vaginal lubrication.

2) This probably requires communication with your partner. There are plenty of sexual activities that can be done without an erection, so why does it have to stop there? Regardless of how long it takes him to ejaculate, many women do not get the same pleasure from intercourse as they do from other kind of stimulus, so communication is key in arranging a way in which you both enjoy, and are both satisfied.

3) Nope, that's a total myth. Vaginas naturally expand and lubricate when a woman is aroused, and that's the normal state. When someone brags about 'tightness' it's typically because a woman is not very aroused, or lubricated - it can actually be quite painful and uncomfortable. A vagina can expand to accomodate a child during childbirth and after a period of rest, that woman can continue to use tampons, because the elasticity of the vaginal walls are that awesome. So, no... there is no such thing as being 'gapped out', which is actually pretty offensive (just like other terms, like 'loose' or 'sloppy'.)

--------------------
Unlucky at cards; lucky at love.

Posts: 1679 | From: London, ON | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lindsay*Marie
Activist
Member # 26167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lindsay*Marie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
for the second question i asked i guess i should give more information.. I did tell him it doesnt have to stop there but he thinks it does. We have talked about it and he said its just because we dont do it often enough but i dont want to have sex everyday on average 3-4 times a weekend seems like enough to me.
Posts: 40 | From: duluth mn us | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Really, he's being unreponsive here, as well as evasive, and potentially even manipulative.

How about this: the NEXT time you're going to have sex, you say "Hey: remember this time, I want to try and have an orgasm, too. So, we can either focus on me first, so that you can just chill after YOU have an orgasm, since I'll already be good, or we can just keep going after you're done until I feel done, too."

And you know what, if he blows that off or is unwilling? Chances are you are with a partner who just isn't ready to really HAVE a partner, and think past his own needs and wants.

And if that ends up being the case? It's best to not be with that partner, either period, or until they become ready to remember there are two whole people who EACH have wants and needs involved.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.