Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » an unusual topic, small penis... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: an unusual topic, small penis...
cornbread
Neophyte
Member # 27826

Icon 11 posted      Profile for cornbread     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well im just here cuz of my abnormal penis size. now i know people say guys worry too much but my penis is terribly small, less than an inch when at its normal state! and when its erect its about one inch and a half. im not circumsized and now i just dont know what to do. why is my penis like this? has it not grown yet? any guidance would greatly help, thank you
Posts: 9 | From: South El Monte | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wobblyheadedjane
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 11569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wobblyheadedjane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You haven't stated your age, so its hard for us to say whether you haven't begun puberty yet or no. Do you have any other signs of puberty, like hair growth, or voice changes? With a little more information, we might be able to give more help.

--------------------
Unlucky at cards; lucky at love.

Posts: 1679 | From: London, ON | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cornbread
Neophyte
Member # 27826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cornbread     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow, sorry for waiting so long, lost my info ad barely got it back. well, im 15 years old, going to turn 16 this august. its less than an inch when normal and maaaaybe 7 centimeters to 10 when erect....not sure havent measure, but i dont need to be a genius to know its not normal size...can someone tell me whats wrong....
Posts: 9 | From: South El Monte | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kitka
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kitka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's nothing wrong. Guys have penises of all different sizes. You're 16, but you're still in puberty, and your entire body will keep growing for at least the next 5 or 6 years. You may hit a massive growth spurt in the next couple of years. Also, keep in mind that men's erections can be a lot bigger when in the company of a sex partner rather than when alone, because of their level of sexual arousal.

Guys think that girls worry inordinately about penis size, but in reality, the guys do a lot more of the worrying than girls do. Penis size is NOT an indicator of manliness or sexual satisfaction. A lot of girls could say from personal experience that guys with smaller erections can offer just as much and even more pleasure than guys with larger penises.

And it's worth mentioning that penis-vagina intercourse is not the be all and end all. But that's for another day...

Posts: 455 | From: New York, NY | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cornbread
Neophyte
Member # 27826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cornbread     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow, u just relieved a whole batch of stress! thank you! i was so worried that this was it for me. i mean, im not saying i want this gargantuan penis, but, ANYTHING bigger than it is now will do me just fine you know? it sux when u have guys who all have bigger penises than you since they talk so freely about it, but its not even that, just the fact that its so small, the same size as when i was a baby actually, makes me feel a little ashamed. i just hope it grows some, at least normal size. the thing is, the major thing that got me worried was some info i found. i was searching about penises and penis size and found that theres a condition called "micropenis" and its when guys penises are smalller than an inch. a small small percentage of guys have it but when i looked at pics of them they looked exactly like mine. idk, they were older men, but im stil worried, i just hope i dont have that condition, what about kids! lol. anyone know about this "micropenis" stuff? id really appreciate some feedback
Beppie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 94

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beppie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
From what I can glean "micropenis" doesn't refer to a a specific condition, it simply refers to penises that are more than two standard deviations smaller than average. Usually, they are still capable of completely normal function.

As has already been pointed out to you, you may well still be growing. Additionally, we can't say where you fit into the statistical range of things. If you're worried about fertility when you're older, that is a function of your sperm count, which is in no way related to the size of your penis. If you're unable to attempt intercourse at all (which I think you should be able to do, from what you've told us), then you may have to conceive through IVF treatment. If you want to have your sperm count tested you should ask your doctor about it, in addition to any other concerns you might have.

Posts: 2710 | From: Australia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zeta
Activist
Member # 20185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I really cannot say whether you have "micropenis" or not, having never seen it, and not having a medical degree.

It is indeed perfectly possibly that you still haven't grown, or will have a vastly larger erection when with interesting company.

However, I can tell you what me and my girlfriends determined when we were discussing this question. That a guy who has a way too small penis to even manage proper intercourse would be perfectly fine as a lover, as long as they did not mind the fact. That as long as they were interested in sex and interested in pleasing the girl, they'd be pretty much guaranteed to do just fine. The only prob we had with micro-penised lovers (one of my friends had had one, that's why it came up) was his absolute conviction that he was no good, and her eventually growing fed up with trying to bolster his self-esteem, when he was utterly convinced that his penis size was the be-end and end-all.

To a girl who cares about you, your confidence and caring as a lover may matter, but your penis size just won't be important, as long as you yourself won't bee too hung up about it. So don't worry. =)

--------------------
I don't get even, I get odder

Posts: 57 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pwk23
Activist
Member # 29212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pwk23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had a slightly opposite problem with one of my ex's--he was pretty big. This inflated his ego, and caused him to use it like a battering ram. No matter how much I attempted to guide him towards slightly gentler sex, and demonstrate the joys of foreplay, he couldn't wrap the idea around his brainless head that a woman didn't just want to hit the bed, get pounded for a few minutes, and then go sleep. His mentality was, "It's big, so she'll like it regardless." Nope...sorry, dude. So, I am one of those women who agrees that indeed, it's not the size but what you DO with it that really matters. I would take an hour of foreplay with no penetration over five minutes of mindless, pleasureless pounding any day.

[ 06-09-2006, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: pwk23 ]

Posts: 47 | From: WA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cappa
Neophyte
Member # 29271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cappa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think the most important thing here, as mentioned above, is to get to know who you are and be comfortable and confident being yourself.

My girlfriend and I have been together for awhile. I know her body through my sense of touch, and I know when I have found an erogenous area through her reaction and her breathing. Everyone has a few erogenous areas, so there are a lot of perks to other methods of arousal other than vaginal intercourse. I personally prefer foreplay to intercourse.

The part that might be hard to imagine is that I don't know her best visually, but through my other senses.

Guys seem to make a big deal about penis size. I always felt uncomfortable being a part of those kinds of discussions, so I never participated. I know from a few female friends of mine that some guys stretch the truth a bit.

I find it sad when the only factor taken into consideration is size, because there are so many other factors to love and arousal, such as familiarity, and TRUST.

I don't think you will have any harder of a time finding someone than anyone else. After all, whoever you choose will get to know your inner beauty long before anything else.

Posts: 9 | From: New York | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ImmortalAmethyst
Neophyte
Member # 29368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ImmortalAmethyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When you're with someone you love, (at least in my experience), you'll love whatever their body turns out to be. If the person you love is short, you'll love their shortness. If they happen to be tall, you'll love the fact that they're tall, because that is what they are.

I'm not sure if I'm making a lot of sense; but if the emotion is enough between you and your partner, physical "flaws" won't matter. It's about accepting someone for everything they are. And if you ever decide to let your partner see you just as you are, they'll be too touched by the trust of the gesture to care how large you are. If they do care about size, then they don't care about *you*, they don't respect you or your body, and that's no foundation for a relationship and/or sex.

That's my two cents, anyway.

--------------------
Life isn't meant to be easy; it's meant to be worth it.

Posts: 7 | From: California | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sheryll
Activist
Member # 25105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sheryll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"A lot of girls could say from personal experience that guys with smaller erections can offer just as much and even more pleasure than guys with larger penises."

I agree with this. Girls dont worry about how big the guy they are with is. Most of the women I talk to, would agree that a smaller penis feels alot better than a larger one.

--------------------
But I know if I could do it over, I would trade, give away all the words that I saved in my heart that are left unspoken.

Posts: 70 | From: MA | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cornbread
Neophyte
Member # 27826

thank you all, i really believe in what your telling me. she actually has seen it already and she is fine with it. the only thing is, is that when we do decide to have sex, i cant penetrate her at ALL due to my size. anywhoo i think the only i can do with that is wait, but i have another question. im not circumsized either i think since my skin goes over, but when my head does come out, liek when its erect, the head is REALLY sensitive. like, i cant even have it erect in my pants cuz it hurts, and not even oral feels good from my gf cuz its so sensitive, any clue on whats up with that????
Kit Kat
Neophyte
Member # 29438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kit Kat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
probably cause your not circumsized

its been in there the whole time not being exposed so I guess the protection on top hasn't come in cause it was never exposed to it

I might be wrong cause I am a girl so I don't know a lot about that

Katherine

--------------------
I Put Spot Remover On My Dog And Now He Is Gone

Posts: 12 | From: Fort Smith | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kit Kat,

PLEASE take a minute to think before you post. Do not post to a thread if you have nothing new ot add or if you're unsure of the advice you're giving (as in this instance). Also, Ask Scarleteen and Emergencies and Crises are for volunteer and staff responses only. I've already had to delete a few of your responses there.

Please check out the user guidelines before you continue posting here.

--------------------
Nursing is a work of heart!
~ unknown

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wobblyheadedjane
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 11569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wobblyheadedjane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cornbread, if your penis is so sensitive that normal everyday things (like getting an erection while wearing clothes) is painful, it might be worthwhile to see a doctor about that. Does the sensitivity fluctuate (change depending on your amount of stress and fatigue)? Or is it a constant sensitivity? Getting it checked out might be worthwhile, especially since you said it's causing you pain.

--------------------
Unlucky at cards; lucky at love.

Posts: 1679 | From: London, ON | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pjt_baby_girl
Neophyte
Member # 29440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pjt_baby_girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well I dont think I agree that a small penis feels better, its just not as excting to me...
But the thing is my best ex-boyfriend had a small penis, about 3 inches when erect but he was very very good at everything else like oral and just being gentle and loving. He was trully the best boyfriend i have had, and I would be with him today if it wasnt for the fact that he is a few years older and I am only 16. We kind of tried to have intercourse, and it didnt happen easily and we were both tired that time so we gave up. But he has had a few sex partners before me, so I know it is possible.

--------------------
you live only once... and at the end of the road you don't want to regret not taking chaces throughout life!

Posts: 5 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cornbread
Neophyte
Member # 27826

yes well, im just relying on some growth spurt down there to help me. about the sensitive head, i researched around and i found that since my head is never exposed to touch that i might just have to pull my skin back for a couple hours each day to get it used to touch, like my underwear. most men say theyve had it exposed so long they dont feel any sensitivity, even IF the head is composed of nerve endings, is this info really true???
random.
Neophyte
Member # 28041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for random.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mine used to be really really sensitive, but as i have grown older (and done a bit of masturbating [Wink] ), it's not like that anymore. it's almost too insensitive now!

(oh and by the way, i'm not circumsized either)

[ 06-19-2006, 04:19 PM: Message edited by: random. ]

Posts: 15 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cornbread
Neophyte
Member # 27826

well, im almost certain it wont just magically or automatically become insensitive, did u just leave it like that, inside ur foreskin all the time without doing anything????
Nailo
Activist
Member # 26390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nailo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I'm no doctor... but really, I think that under any condition, if you're sexually active it's a good idea to see a urologist (in your case). I'd look one up if I were you, even without all the concerns [Smile] . It'd also help you to sort out your queries about the sensitivity. And you're right, it won't just "automatically become insensitive" [Wink] .

About your size, I'm not going to tell you that size doesn't matter, because several people have beat me to it. But if your penis is the same size it was as when you were a baby?... I can tell you,I have small breasts, but they're bigger than they were when I was a baby (I'm about your age and well into puberty). If you're not exagerating that fact, I personally would go get it checked out. I would think that it would have grown some, even if it was just a little?...

--------------------
"Love does not make itself in the desire for copulation, but in the desire for shared sleep." - The Unbearable Lightness of Being, Milan Kundera

Posts: 410 | From: Dallas, TX | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cornbread
Neophyte
Member # 27826

yes thats what im saying but so many people have told me so many things. that growth wont stop till 25 so i still have time and that i might and porobly will have a growth spurt in the next few years, and that it wont grow, and that i have a condition, i guess what i really gotta do is see a doctor. shuld i go for a physical?
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Haven't you ever had one before?

If so, and if so even relatively recently, I find it hard to imagine a doctor wouldn't have pointed it out had he or she suspected a serious problem.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cornbread
Neophyte
Member # 27826

well the last one i had was last year, during the beginning of the year. i need to go in again, im late. anyway, when he checked my penis, he just did it with the quickness, wam bam done, didnt say a word. and i didnt ever worry about it till now. so now i wana ask, especially about the head too, i had never pulled my foreskin back till this year so yea
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, during a general physical is a perfect time to ask those types of questions. Most doctors even schedule longer appointments for physicals for just that reason. So, when you go to your appointment, just be sure to mention the things you're worried about - that way the doc knows to pay extra attention to those points of the examination.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zeta
Activist
Member # 20185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, around where I live it's common for guys not to be circumcised, and also common for them to feel the head of their penis is reeeeaaaally sensitive. Like, you can hurt it if you touch it a bit wrong way, or if it rubs against clothing, just like my clit.

Never anything wrong with getting a physical. But seriously, as long as you can pull the foreskin far enough back to clean, and as long as you're attentive to your girl -if you mind anything about you, by all means do whatever you like, but I can quite guarantee she, if she likes you, won't mind at all.

--------------------
I don't get even, I get odder

Posts: 57 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djuna
Activist
Member # 29269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djuna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
From what you're saying it sounds like you don't masturbate. All I can say is that when I was 14 my penis was pushing 4 inches maybe, and then since I started masturbating regularly it's grown 3 inches. I'm now 15. Probably a coincidence but have fun trying it out. [Wink]

--------------------
In a strange room, before you are emptied for sleep, what are you. And when you are filled with sleep you never were. I dont know what I am. I dont know if I am or not... how often have I lain beneath rain on a strange roof, thinking of home.

Posts: 1269 | From: London, UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by smileyjoseph:
From what you're saying it sounds like you don't masturbate. All I can say is that when I was 14 my penis was pushing 4 inches maybe, and then since I started masturbating regularly it's grown 3 inches. I'm now 15. Probably a coincidence but have fun trying it out. [Wink]

Sorry, but masturbation does not cause a penis to grow. It does not cause a penis to shrink. It really doesn't cause the penis to do much anything other than become erect and help a male to possible orgasm/ejaculated. [Smile] So, sure, a number of men enjoy masturbation, but it's not an answer to any sort of penile problem.

(And aside from that, 14-15 is smack dab good timing for 100% normal puberty related growth)

[ 07-06-2006, 09:26 PM: Message edited by: dailicious ]

--------------------
Jean
aka dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love us? Want to keep us in your lives and hearts? Give what you can!

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djuna
Activist
Member # 29269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djuna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, well I'm 15 and it's going to be 8 years until I have my medicine degree (hopefully), so I really don't know the facts. All I'm saying is that I went from below average to well above average penis size, so don't worry about it.
Oh and by the way, you said you had trouble penetrating your girlfriend at all. [edited for technique violation] I'm sorry if this is the kind of thing I'm not allowed to post - I'm not sure what side of the line this falls on.

[Editor's Note: Yes, this did fall under our no-technique rule - it's different for everyone]

[ 07-07-2006, 09:09 AM: Message edited by: wobblyheadedjane ]

--------------------
In a strange room, before you are emptied for sleep, what are you. And when you are filled with sleep you never were. I dont know what I am. I dont know if I am or not... how often have I lain beneath rain on a strange roof, thinking of home.

Posts: 1269 | From: London, UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Matthew
Activist
Member # 29890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Matthew     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cornbread,

From what I've read, that the tip of your penis is so sensitive that it hurts seems normal for someone your age who is not circumcised. It will hurt less as it gets used to being touched, so the advice you got about pulling the foreskin back, periodically, and touching gently, seems good. If you're just be getting into puberty, A LOT will change. That's for sure.

You mentioned showing your penis to a girlfriend, and you are worried that you will not be able to penetrate her. You will be able to penetrate her to however long your penis is, and if that feels good to you, and it eventually will, your partner will sense your pleasure and your pleasure will turn your friend on.

As far as penis size: Maybe it will get bigger. Probably it will. But let's say it doesn't. Will you wish it was bigger? Sure. But we all have to live with what we have and make the best of it. Do we want to be thought beautiful, handsome, sexy, desirable. Sure. At least most of us do, but very very few of us are movie star material (I wouldn't even want to be), yet we can all be beautiful in our own ways.

From my experience, and I have a lot of years to go on, what our partners want, more than anything, is to be loved. That's what turns women and men on. What you should do is become a good man. A loving, sensitive man who can talk to his partner and listen too. A lot of men your age, and on up to ninety-nine plus, never learn that lesson. That's why men get such a bad rap -- because a lot of us deserve it. If you learn to be a caring lover who can communicate, and love, honestly and truly, you'll have something that many men don't and that will drive your partners wild, and inches won't matter worth a damn.

Posts: 220 | From: Massachusetts, USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
What you should do is become a good man. A loving, sensitive man who can talk to his partner and listen too. A lot of men your age, and on up to ninety-nine plus, never learn that lesson. That's why men get such a bad rap -- because a lot of us deserve it. If you learn to be a caring lover who can communicate, and love, honestly and truly, you'll have something that many men don't and that will drive your partners wild, and inches won't matter worth a damn.
That's so nice to see in type, Mr. Matthew. What an awesome addition.

I'd add to what you said that it's important to remember that any one partner's pleasure ALONE may or may not arouse a partner, especially if it's at their expense, or without considering them much, but given that last paragraph, I think it's pretty clear that for the sort of person you're talking about, that's likely a moot point.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Matthew
Activist
Member # 29890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Matthew     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Heather (Miz Scarlet). We all thank you, for your many kind comments and the good work you do here.

Love,
M & All Your Friends

Posts: 220 | From: Massachusetts, USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cornbread
Neophyte
Member # 27826

wow its been a while since i posted cuz i lost the link but here i am again. i had a physical and for some odd reason the doctor said the size was fine, and so was the pain. he said it was all normal and whatnot, and that a little bit of the shortness is because i am a little on the chubby side. He said it wont be much bigger but if i lose weight ill see some growth. so i guess it does give me some comfort but now im 16 and still no spurt. having seen flaccid penises in both pictures and movies and asking close friends, they say theirs when flaccid is much bigger than my size, kind of like a small banana while mine is about the size of two maybe three raisins no lie. thank u all for everything tho, and any advice here and there is appreciate too.

[ 01-15-2007, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: cornbread ]

Twilight music
Neophyte
Member # 41305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Twilight music     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Edited. Please do not post hyperbolic or inaccurate information. -Jill

[ 11-30-2008, 02:34 AM: Message edited by: -Jill ]

--------------------
Paul

Posts: 1 | From: Philippines | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jill2000Plus
Activist
Member # 41657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jill2000Plus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I do think it's important to mention that even if someone is caring and cares about your pleasure, some things may just not feel so good, intercourse is often presumed to be something that will be satisfying for both parties if love and interest in one another's pleasure are present, but that often isn't the case, particularly for women. However my point would more generally be that not everyone likes the same kind of stimulation in the same places and while certainly, if you are not pressuring your partner into unwanted sexual acts they will be happy about and accepting of your arousal, it doesn't mean that what feels good for you will feel good for them.

I would like to reiterate that I would also prefer an hour or two of mutual masturbation and kissing and holding and cuddling each other than having somebody with a huge penis thrusting in and out of me for five minutes.

--------------------
Always knock before entering my room when I am in there alone, as I may be doing all sorts of wonderfully thrilling things that I'd rather you didn't see.

Posts: 840 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liia
Neophyte
Member # 41971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is a common query between guys, as is breast sizes between girls. Just don't worry about it, boys finish uberty when they are 19. Yu have a couple of years left yet!
Even if i doesn't get as big as you wish it to be, do not worry, the girl you will be with should love you the way you are. [Smile]

Liia.
x

Posts: 15 | From: England | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.