Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Firmer Boobs?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Firmer Boobs?
killababe64
Neophyte
Member # 22786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killababe64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi i was just wondering is ther anyway to make ur boobs firmer? i dont mean bigger, they're big enough already!! but id like them to be a bit firmer and less saggy!! is there anyway of doing that withought getting an operation?
Posts: 20 | From: Ireland | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beppie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 94

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beppie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You can firm up the muscles in your chest, but this won't firm up your breasts themselves. All breasts are different, and there is no right or wrong degree of firmness.

It's difficult to overcome bad feelings that we have about our bodies, because it's so deeply ingrained in us that others judge our worth by them, but the fact is that that is not true as far as the vast majority of people are concerned. As for the few people who do value people solely by how they conform to a completely arbitrary standard of beauty-- is it really worth caring about the esteem of people like that?

Posts: 2710 | From: Australia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah Bunny
Neophyte
Member # 26854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah Bunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm This is interesting to me seeing that I was just kind of wondering the same thing. I saw this article about Thermage which is supposed to tighten up your sagging face using light and I was wondering if it would work on my boobs. Yeah, I know I am not supposed to worry about that stuff and beauty is only skin deep and all, but they do really make me selfconscious and if there was a way to treat them without surgery, I would do it. I wrote the Thermage website and I'll let you know what I find out.

In the meantime, focus on your great *** or whatever is one of your positive features.

Posts: 3 | From: CA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Breasts, when they sag, sag because of hormonal issues over time. If you're young, whatever "drop" your breasts naturally have is generally because that is the glandular composition of your particular breasts.

A laser can't change your glands.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.