Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » IS THIS BAD?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: IS THIS BAD?
82BeTtYbOoP28
Neophyte
Member # 25974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 82BeTtYbOoP28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
recently my discharge has become very thick however its still white i was due to get my period on the 7th but its normally irregular! theres no chance tht i am preganant as i am a virgin is this bad?

Posts: 16 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's typical for cervical mucus to be creamy and thick after around the halfway mark of each menstrual cycle.
Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
82BeTtYbOoP28
Neophyte
Member # 25974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 82BeTtYbOoP28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok thyan kyou very much does this meen tht i will recive my period soon ?
Posts: 16 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beppie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 94

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beppie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You period will likely show up in about 7-12 days, although we can't predict this accurately-- if you want to get a sense of when your period is likely to arrive, start recording the day of each month that your period arrives.
Posts: 2710 | From: Australia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Someone (Smurf?) posted a link to The Cycles Page in another thread and I've found it pretty helpful. It's an easy way to keep track of your periods and can help you predict when they next one is coming. It also offers a guess as to when you ovulate but the basic service really doesn't take in enough information to make that anything more than a guess.
Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
82BeTtYbOoP28
Neophyte
Member # 25974

ok thank you for your help

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.