Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » I Love My Breasts, Yes I Do, I Love My Breasts, How About You? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: I Love My Breasts, Yes I Do, I Love My Breasts, How About You?
oOo Lea oOo
Activist
Member # 26647

Icon 10 posted      Profile for oOo Lea oOo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am a relatively small gal. 4'11" and weigh 85lbs. I sport a size 32 C bra. Being the small person I am, my C's look a lot bigger than they are. I used to get joked around with at school because of my boobs. I started developing at 12, but wore an A cup until I was 16. After that it was like they shot up over night into a C. Now, I am not at all insecure of my boobs. I kinda like them! I like sporting them with my nighties for my guy. They are also healthy too.

Posts: 366 | From: West Virginia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mathilde
Activist
Member # 27083

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Mathilde     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 17 and my breasts are just a 34A -- a bit below average. I don't mind them. They can be a bit annoying at times, as I don't fit into some clothes (breasts are too small). Plus, I'm a bit embarassed for my boyfriend to see them. I know I should love them, but it's hard cos they aren't that special. . . It's okay though. Mm.
Posts: 80 | From: Alabama, USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lizenny
Activist
Member # 22661

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lizenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm actually happy with my relative lack thereof. I save money on bras. They never get in the way. There's no inertia pulling them in different directions but there's still just enough there for them to actually be called "breasts"

------------------
You catch more flies with manure than you do with honey.

Posts: 110 | From: Worcester MA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
treespirit
Neophyte
Member # 27391

Icon 10 posted      Profile for treespirit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey all! I'm 16, and still not quite fitting into an A cup. I'm okay with that now, though; for all else he may have damaged in my psyche, my most recent ex did assauge all my discomforts about my tiny chest. I still wonder what it would be like to wear a really sexy bra or actually have cleavage ever, but despite my large-chested relations, I think I'm not gonna grow much unless I gain weight, and I like me just like this.

------------------
Only in the dark can you see the stars.

Posts: 4 | From: My Own Little World | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My breasts are awesome. They were an A cup (barely) until I was about a year into university, and now that I'm on the pill, I wear a B-cup and could probably almost fit into a C. They got quite a bit bigger so fast that every once in awhile I still get this feeling of "what are these foreign things attached to my chest, and why do they have to be so goshdarn jiggly?" but I must say, they're quite cute. And I like that one's bigger than the other. Yay for asymmetry!

[This message has been edited by karybu (edited 02-06-2006).]

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PuNkYeGg
Activist
Member # 21320

Icon 10 posted      Profile for PuNkYeGg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love boobs! Mine are totaly different sizes but im still growing so that will probably affect it. I used to be paranoid that they were so small, now only one is small lol. Im happy with them though and wouldn't change them
Posts: 97 | From: Uk | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lindsay*Marie
Activist
Member # 26167

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Lindsay*Marie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JamsessionVT:
[B]Some women take a lot longer to develop than others. Usually, as long as you have breast buds, or have started growing breasts by 16,

umm..what are breast buds? sorry for asking just curious if its what i think it is

Posts: 40 | From: duluth mn us | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamsessionVT
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17924

Icon 10 posted      Profile for JamsessionVT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you feel your breasts (especially girls who are stil developing) you will feel small lumps behind your nipples, which may be sensitive to the touch. These are breast buds.
Posts: 3987 | From: Greater Burlington Area, Vermont | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sk8rgurl101
Neophyte
Member # 27636

Icon 6 posted      Profile for sk8rgurl101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love my boobies! i used to hate them before because i was sooo embaressed when my mom said woah tiffany u need a bra. my boobies started growing when i was 10 and 3 yrs later they r the best! but then i started wearing underwire bras.... blah! they r so uncomfortable....
Posts: 6 | From: Florida | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamsessionVT
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17924

Icon 10 posted      Profile for JamsessionVT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you find underwire bras uncomfortable, don't wear them! There are plenty of styles out there to suit each gal's individual needs. Personally, I like the Hanes and Playtex brands. They come in non-underwire, as I believe Playtex also has 1/2 sizes as well.

------------------
Help yourself by helping the world
It's a pretty good day, I'm looking for tomorrow; I had a pretty good day, yeah, I had a good day

Posts: 3987 | From: Greater Burlington Area, Vermont | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juniata
Activist
Member # 24611

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juniata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! I'm quite fond of my boobs too. I'm 5'7'' and only a 36A, but somehow my boobs really fit my body, and my figure is still very curvy and feminine (I think the hips and waiste help). My friends are often surprised that I'm only an A, but I say yay for A's, they're very convenient, and you can also wear very low necklines with just a sexy hint of clevage!
Posts: 83 | From: Northeast | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josie16
Neophyte
Member # 27713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josie16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love my breasts too. I'm only a 32b but they are firm with large nipples. I think they are just perfect.

quote:
Originally posted by JamsessionVT:
In light of all the questions concerning breasts, their size, what they feel like, "will mine EVER grow?", "they aren't the same size!", and "is this normal?", how about we take some time to look at the good?

Breasts are amazing things. Really, they are. They are of major importance in the first stages of life after birth, providing nourishment and comfort. Breasts are the constant showboat in art and media, both celebratory and a source of problems. They are the worry of most of the population of teenage girls (and, come to think of it, an obsession of men as well).

So think about it; breasts, bosoms, boobs, melons, hooters, headlights, whatever you want to call them, are incredible evolutionary feats. So why do women scorn their own so much? Use this thread as an outlet to talk about the good, the bad, and the just plain silly of a woman's best friends.

Posts: 7 | From: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kitka
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kitka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Treespirit - Wacoal's and Victoria's Secret both have a wide selection of AA and A bras.
www.wacoal-america.com/

Ich liebe meine busten!

They were barely an A before I got on the pill, especially with all the upper body exercise I do. I liked how my body looked then, but when I wore form-fitting clothes, things just hung on me. Padded bras made me feel silly because I knew I was buying into an unnatural standard of beauty.

Now I have an almost-B from the pill, and
I feel more proportionate.

One of my best friends is almost a DD, she's 5'4" and has constant back pain. We both wonder why women go in for implants so frequently.

Posts: 455 | From: New York, NY | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppybluefrogs
Activist
Member # 22137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for poppybluefrogs         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by kitka:
Treespirit - Wacoal's and Victoria's Secret both have a wide selection of AA and A bras.
www.wacoal-america.com/

Ich liebe meine busten!

They were barely an A before I got on the pill, especially with all the upper body exercise I do. I liked how my body looked then, but when I wore form-fitting clothes, things just hung on me. Padded bras made me feel silly because I knew I was buying into an unnatural standard of beauty.

Now I have an almost-B from the pill, and
I feel more proportionate.

One of my best friends is almost a DD, she's 5'4" and has constant back pain. We both wonder why women go in for implants so frequently.

I totally agree. I'm 5'4' as well and almost a D now after i went on the pill and my shoulders and upper back hurt so much sometimes. I make sure i wear good bra's with lots of support but really it can't always stop the pain. and when i take my bra off my breasts themselves hurt because they are so big. i don't understand why anyone would want to have implants to make them bigger than a C cup at least. i would consider a reduction when i'm older but after hearing how they do them, i've been put off.
Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sk8rgurl101
Neophyte
Member # 27636

Icon 10 posted      Profile for sk8rgurl101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by JamsessionVT:
If you find underwire bras uncomfortable, don't wear them! There are plenty of styles out there to suit each gal's individual needs. Personally, I like the Hanes and Playtex brands. They come in non-underwire, as I believe Playtex also has 1/2 sizes as well.

thanks! i will go to the store and buy some of those!

--------------------
heya ppl!!!! I am loving life!and being myself

Posts: 6 | From: Florida | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kitka
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kitka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
guiltyangel - these boards tend to not advocate cosmetic surgery, but if you're in pain, that's a different matter.

You may want to see what non-surgical options there are - physical therapy, or back/shoulder/chest strengthening exercises might help you.

Posts: 455 | From: New York, NY | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catalinacisne
Activist
Member # 27839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catalinacisne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Simply stated, I LOVE my boobs. So much. I did not always feel this way. During middle school and the first half of high school, I hated them. They were so ridiculously small. I was very skinny for my height (like, people seriously thought I had an eating disorder), so in hindsight it was all proportionate. But at the time, I hated them. I was certain I was going to stay stuck at a nearly-B, and I was distraught.

Then they sort of...exploded...during the winter of my junior year of high school. I grew an entire cup size in a couple months, but didn't really notice until a guy in my drama class said, "Wow, you sure did grow over winter break" and looked pointedly at my boobs. Then near the end of the school year, I was shopping for a strapless bra for my prom dress, and was literally leaping up and down in the dressing room when the 'C' cup fit.

Senior year of high school, I really began to appreciate them/flaunt them. Low-cut v-necks and I were very good friends, and some of my friends in the drama department began referring to me as Boobs McGee, which I found amusing. It was around that time that they were named: my right boob is Jennifer, left is Moesha. My cleavage is named Raquelle. I like Moseha better; she's slightly bigger than Jenny. But Raquelle's my absolute favorite.

Now that I'm in college, I've grown to an even higher level of boob self-worship. My friends and I are slight exhibitionists, so we're topless/naked around each other quite a bit. Comparing mine to my friends's, I must say I lucked out. Although I've put on some weight since middle school, I'm still slender, and, as one girl said, "You're stacked for a skinny girl!".

My college's production of the Vagina Monologues has an optional tradition of raising money via auctioning nude photographs of cast members, which I partook in. It was one of the best experiences of my life, so affirming. Not only did it help me love my boobs even more, but it also helped me get over my hang-up I have with my vulva, which was exciting. If you ever have the opportunity to take classy nude photographs, I totally recommend it.

The only drawbacks of having nicely-sized boobs is that I always have to wear a bra. My girlfriend is an A, and she rubs it in my face by talking about how nice it is to not have to wear bras if she doesn't want to. But I have some pretty fun bras (my favorite is turquoise with black polka-dots) so even that is not that bad.

And although they're big enough to require bras, I don't get any back pain or shoulder tension or anything.

Simply stated, I love my boobs.

--------------------
amawesome - (adj.) a combination of 'amazing' and 'awesome,' usually by someone who has tied on a few too many. Ex: No, dude, listen! I like, luv ya man! I mean, you're like, amawesome!

Posts: 65 | From: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nicoley
Neophyte
Member # 28099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nicoley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am really jealous of all of you boob loving people. I am small and I have huge saggy boobs and I wish I could be topless and feel comfortable but I just feel plain ugly. Like someone else who posted, my boyfriend says he likes them...but I just can't like myself. I'm happy that I am healthy and that I have boobs. I should really be thankful.
Posts: 36 | From: Indiana | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loudasthehelliwant
Neophyte
Member # 28148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loudasthehelliwant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love my breasts too. I was around 9 when they developed, which really weirded me out as a child. They're around a 34 or a 36 C, I think. I love them. I think breasts of all sizes are beautiful, though. I've been trying to convince my smaller friends of that for years. :-D
Posts: 7 | From: Chicago | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jessinator55
Activist
Member # 19702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jessinator55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When I was 12 oe 13 or so, all of my friends had boobs and I couldn't even fit into bras. I had tons of self-esteem issues and boys always calling me and telling me their boobs were bigger than mine and stupid things that really ruined my image of myself. I am 17 now with 32/34 A size and I am proud!
Posts: 59 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
likewhoa19
Activist
Member # 28218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for likewhoa19     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Interestingly, I have the smallest boobs per my size of anyone who's posted yet on this thread. I am 5''10 and 36AA, and I DON'T cARE really, one way or the other. It's not something I think about much, but it's sort of interesting hearing lots of comments of people who do care, both male and female, and then sometimes that makes me wonder 'Is this something other people notice about me?' My sister looks very similar to me except for a more symmetrical face and D cups, and she does seem to get more positive attention for her physical appearance. She also is very proud of her large breasts, and my youngest sister is hoping she turns out more like the sister with D breasts than the sister with AA breasts, even though I'm fine with mine and I try to show this to her. I'm not sure what I'm trying to say here. I guess I feel like this is just such a "grass is always greener" issue. I sympathize with big-breasted girls who complain about the physical discomfort, but then I wonder "would they really be happiest giving up the positive attention they get?"

Oh another interesting tidbit is that while breasts have been a big deal in lots of cultures off and on, in western culture they really weren't a big deal at all for centuries during the middle ages and renaissance. It was considered much less scandalous to show boobs in public than it was to show ankles. So for example, instead of wearing short skirts, prostitutes went around with their shirts undone.

Posts: 193 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
origami_jane
Activist
Member # 27369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for origami_jane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When I was studying historical costumes before our musical, I came across a bunch of I think 10th century dresses that just... let your boobs hang out. The "neckline" (if you could call it that) went right under your breasts.

Anyway, I do heart my breasts muchly. They're 38D, but I think I'd be happy with them whatever size they are. I know that if/when I lose some weight, they'll probably go down to a B-cup or something, but that's okay.

And to be completely honest, the whole fascination with large breasts really confuses me. Ever since I played "Tomb Raider" as a child, I kept wondering how Lara Croft could do all that stuff with her huge boobs in the way. Any comic book character too, with huge, perfectly round breasts held up by two strategically placed shoelaces. Hello, artists--boobs don't work like that.

Posts: 129 | From: Mid-Atlantic US | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marquis_de_Carabas
Neophyte
Member # 28410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marquis_de_Carabas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Having spent about 3 years referring to myself as the "ironing board" and "apprentice man"..i've decided i dont mind my boobs that much, not really. [Smile] They're a 36B, which I know is a very reasonable size, but i'm kind of tall, so sometimes i DID feel like an ironing board, lol.

I've often wondered why when my male friends (who are pretty perverted I spose) draw naked women all over thier rough books at school, always draw breasts like enormous cannon balls, practically wrapped round the poor lady's collarbones. I mean most of them are yet to get a girlfriend, sure, but its still pretty obvious where they go, isnt it ? [Big Grin]
lmao.

[ 05-04-2006, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: Avaggdu ]

--------------------
How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.

Posts: 28 | From: England | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mslutzy
Neophyte
Member # 28288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mslutzy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by allyoucanhopefor:

Perhaps someone can clarify? From what I gather numbers show your body size and cups show your breast size. [/QB]

Right. The number has nothing to do with the cup (breast size).

I'm starting to like my breasts more and more. I didn't start puberty until 15, and my breasts were actually breast buds until I was 17! Fortunately they started to grow these past couple of years, and from an under AA cup I finally go to an A -- yay! I used to be so embarrassed because I couldn't fit into the smallest bra. Now I'm 32A, and I feel I look pretty proportional. I love how many breasts are a little on the small side because I do sports. Certain times in the month they get bigger too [Big Grin] And I look forward to see them grow a little more.

Posts: 15 | From: CAN | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 28346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I used to hate my breasts. I wore a 34A and felt that they were small and un-womanly. Until...

Now that I'm 6 months pregnant, I'm barely squeezing into a 34C. In fact, after I get paid this weekend I have got to go buy a bigger size because I am being squished to death. But Anyway, with this sudden growth I have begun to LOVE these breasts, stretch marks, huge veins and all. And not only do I love my marked up tender huge breasts, but I love my breasts of the former, non-pregnant life, the 34A size that my boyfriend called bite size. Living with tiny breasts and suddenly with larger ones has made me realize that it's not the size or fullness that matters. If and when my breasts shrink back down, I know I will feel grateful, sexy, and desirable with them because any shape of a woman's body is beautiful.

(I'm feelin' PREACHY.)

[ 05-04-2006, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: Alice ]

--------------------
The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you. - B.B. King

Posts: 1180 | From: WA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boldly Obscure
Neophyte
Member # 28374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boldly Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am completely happy with my breasts. I'm 14, 5'7.5"-ish and about a 34B or occasionally 32C (ha they're pretty much the same anyways... just depends on the elasticity of the band for me) again with the not too big, not too small thing... I can wear necklines that a few of my friends can't get away with without looking mildly trashy:P Don't have any trouble finding clothing that fits, or bras that fit... really, i couldn't ask for anything more (or less!)
A while ago, i was concerned that they were "too small" but then i realized that my worries were completely nonsensical because there is no such thing. ♥Love your boobs, they are amazing things!

Posts: 27 | From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keekee
Activist
Member # 28826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keekee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I m 16 years old, and im in two minds about my breasts. Always the late developer, i devloped in my year 9 ... aged about 14-15... I grew very very fast I was wearing 32A then Suddenly i grew into a 34C, after a rough time i put on weight and grew to the size i am now , 36C.

In many ways i love my breasts, the compliments i get off of guys and wen i wear low cut tops .... AND i prefer the lift padded bras give me. However, I have a huge love/hate relationship with my body as I suffer from irritable bowel syndrome and my stomach swells ... sometimes im a size 12 then i may be a size 16... so it comes down to this ... the day i actually love my body with be the day I make my mind up... untill then I'll take what my b/f, girlfriends , guy friends and parents say on board, and deal with it when i feel right [Smile]
but i like the curves [Wink]
keekee
xxx

--------------------
Yes, know thyself: in great concerns or small, Be this thy care, for this, my friend, is all. - Juvenal

Abuse can and will only survive and thrive if silence is kept. So lets speak out?!

Posts: 83 | From: Dagenham, Essex UK | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gewain
Neophyte
Member # 29441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gewain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,
I realise that as a guy my thoughts and qustions may not be welcome in this matter.

But having found this site (and wishing that I had sooner). I am reminded of a conversation I was trapped into by a bunch of my female friends (most of my friends are women, blokes tend to bully me for one reason or another but thats for another board)

Basicly the topic was this: they had come to a consensus point that for right-handed women the left breast is bigger than the right and visa-versa for left-handed women.
Now having read most of the messages here I have noticed that many of you have nentioned a size difference and I wonder if you conform with the thesis? and if there is an explaination for it?

Also I feel that I should clarify, earlier I said that my friends trapped me with this conversation. I said that because of the way they steered the topic towards asking if the same is true of testes. Now as much as I love these women, we were at school and having lunch so I didn't feel (no pun intended) like finding out there and then.

Posts: 1 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secret999
Neophyte
Member # 29258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secret999     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
does this mean that if u take birth control your breasts will grow??
Posts: 18 | From: Florida | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Secret999: for some women, hormonal birth control can cause an increase in breast size WHILE they are using it. It is not permanent.

Gewain: I've never seen any data, at all, to back up your theory, and given the construction of the breast, that's not possible. It's a given that in people -- of any gender -- some of the muscles BENEATH the breast may well be larger on the side of the body with a dominant hand or arm (which is actually the opposite of what you're postulating), which might make that breast appear larger, but that's not the actual breast, which is composed mainly of glands and above the pectoral muscles, and those glands are unaffected by muscular movement. The size and composition of the breast is largely about glandular issues, which are primarily genetic.

[ 06-18-2006, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: Miz Scarlet ]

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pwk23
Activist
Member # 29212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pwk23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hit puberty a few months from my 12th birthday and literally everything physical came at once--the growth spurt, the boobs, period, everything--in the space of four months. Then it stopped abruptly, and nothing's grown since. I've been 5'4" with a size 34A since I was 12. And they even manage to sag, small as they are. It doesn't help that I'm a bit overweight. I think that if I were at a healthier weight, I'd be happier with my breasts, because they'd be more in proportion with a smaller frame, but it'd be nice if they grew anyways...though after 8 years I suppose I have no hope, eh?
Posts: 47 | From: WA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domncroxd
Activist
Member # 20869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domncroxd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love my boobs and I love their size! As long as I know that they can *eventually* give my future babies nourishment and are currently a source of pleasure for both me and my boyfriend, I'm happy!

--------------------
still flowin on the river of life...and i have no regrets.

Posts: 53 | From: Melbourne, Australi | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Summerisparadise
Neophyte
Member # 29548

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Summerisparadise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I Love my breasts as well as their large size, for someone who's only just turned fourteen, of c-38, but I'm slightly overweight so when I go out I tend to wear lowcut shirts to show off which I think is my only asset. As pwk23 said "I'd probably be happier with my breasts if I were at a healthir weight." I may not be happy with my weight but hell am I happy with my breasts.

--------------------
No one will ever win the battle of the sexes; there's too much fraternizing with the enemy.
Henry A. Kissinger

Posts: 1 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rayn
Neophyte
Member # 29306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rayn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sooo... boobage. yes, boobage. i wear a 36 FF. and, for all those of you which have large breasts, and even those of you that dont, this place online, also offered at nordstroms that i know of, is called a GoddessBra. and holy crud but they werent lying. it is THE most comfortable thing i have ever had the *cough* privelage *cough* to stuff my boobies into.

i started growing breasts when i was 7 or so, and they havent stopped since. and , as i am an all around curvy woman (at 15 thankyouverymuch) i love them. but i also know that when i finally get around to losing the 70 lbs my doctor says i should, i will lose much of my lovely breasts. and as, up until this year, i have loathed them, i will miss them dearly. but, my health is at stake, and i will do as my doctor says.

back to boobies, i absolutely, positively LOVE MY BOOBAGE. and my cleavage... wow. just... wow. *a note of sadness* i actually had a pretty bra, (which let me tell you, is REALLY HARD TO FIND becuase apparently big women are all in their 100's and have no need of beautiful, functional bras. and it broke. as in, the wire went *snap* and broke. so, in that case, i hate boobs. but most of the time, i love them, and i walk around mostly nude nearly all the time (to the dismay of my family members)

=)tee hee

Rayn

--------------------
"Im not the next of them, I am the first of me..."
-First of Me, Hoobastank

Posts: 24 | From: Seattle | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zeqque
Neophyte
Member # 27972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zeqque     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sympathy to Rayn. Good bras are a pain to find, especially for the larger sizes.

Not overweight, I am averaging 34E/triple D....

Simply put- ARGH. I dread to think what hormonal birth control would do to the monsters. They've managed to burst the buttons from too many nice shirts as it is...<insert rant about how the fashion industry assumes that large-chested ladies all have implants which require no support, or something, etc. etc.>

...argh. [Smile]

Posts: 10 | From: England | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

New Poll   Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.