Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Is something wrong?..How embaressing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is something wrong?..How embaressing
Lindsay*Marie
Activist
Member # 26167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lindsay*Marie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok this is kind of embaressing but, I am sexually active and i like being that way but i just cant cum when i am with a guy he thinks i dont like it because i show no emotion and then there is no climax (cum from me :O) and its embarressing and has to be a major turn off for him, so i heard masturbating makes you enjoy it more, well i like it more then sex but i still dont get the satisfactory i am looking for..is it possible i just cant coem and another question i have never found my G-spot do all girls have one? Sorry if this is out of line
Posts: 40 | From: duluth mn us | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Scarleteen!

First, you have to understand that not all women can orgasm from sexual intercourse. Additonally, not all women orgasm from the same generic stimulous. We're all wired differently in that aspect.

You're correct, in that masturbation will help--it will help you discover what it is that pleases you, and you can then work with your partner to acheive orgasm if that's what you like.

Also keep in mind that orgasm is not the end-all goal of sexual activity. What about the communication, and companionship? That's integral to sexual enjoyment.

Have a look-see at some of articles. They'll help you quite a bit.

Orgasm and Sexual Response
Pink Parts: Female Sexual Anatomy

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScreamInEcstasy
Activist
Member # 26981

Icon 10 posted      Profile for ScreamInEcstasy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just enjoy the sex, as is. Also be more verbal during sex this will enhance HIS performace and make it better for you. remember- you dont have to orgasm to have good sex!
Posts: 45 | From: canada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wobblyheadedjane
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 11569

Icon 10 posted      Profile for wobblyheadedjane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
While the last part of your sentence is very true (orgasms aren't necessary for good sex), not everyone will necessarily enjoy being verbal or find it enhances their performance. Communication about what *each* partner enjoys is what makes it memorable and enjoyable.
Posts: 1679 | From: London, ON | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faifai
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17971

Icon 10 posted      Profile for faifai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Also, if this is the same guy from before who you had sex with even when you did not want to and he didn't stop, then there's no wonder you're having trouble orgasming. Sex should be a positive thing for all people involved, and when you have an inconsiderate partner (as that guy clearly was), then it's hard to get relaxed enough to orgasm at all.
Posts: 640 | From: The Valley of the Sun, AZ, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.