Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » 17 and small penis

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 17 and small penis
hellrider17
Neophyte
Member # 25587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hellrider17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey im 17 and was wondering if i had a penile disfunction or something. I have already gone through puberty but my penis is very small. Erect it is about 5 3/4". It is aboutthe size of a quarter round. I haven't had sex because i dont feel that i can satisfy my a girl. Is something wrong with me and is there anything i can do about this?
Posts: 4 | From: alpharetta,GA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladydexter
Activist
Member # 17567

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladydexter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nope.

Your penis is actually in the average size region. And it's not the size, it's what you do with it, at the end of the day. I've known men with large penises who didn't satisfy me one bit, and men with smaller penises who did wonders. So don't worry about it.

Posts: 336 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hellrider17
Neophyte
Member # 25587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hellrider17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i feel that i wont be able to satify girls because sex is so common
Posts: 4 | From: alpharetta,GA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PERVasive
Activist
Member # 25065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PERVasive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't worry about it, man. It's not your penis - it's what you do with your hands and mouth that really counts, at least with the girls I know.

------------------
- PERVasive

"Don't let your schooling get in the way of your education." - Mark Twain

Posts: 64 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is more to sex than intercourse. There's manual stimulation, clitorial stimulation, vaginal stimulation...the possibilities are endless. So, communciate with your partner, and you'll be fine.

In the mean time, go ahead and take a look at these articles. You might find them helpful.

First Intercourse 101
Mans Best Friend: Male Sexual Anatomy
Mouthing Off to Oral Sex
Orgasm and Sexual Response
Pink Parts: Female Sexual Anatomy

We've got plenty more on the main page, www.scarleteen.com. Check em out!

[This message has been edited by DarkChild717 (edited 10-02-2005).]

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.