Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » question about penis *circumsized*

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: question about penis *circumsized*
thepunisher688
Neophyte
Member # 19182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thepunisher688     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
first off: when i masturbate, sometimes i'm not fully erect, is this okay? will it have adverse affects on my reproductive parts? and second: the other day, *this may seem rather bizarre* i was in the shower, masturbating, doing what every teen does, i used bar soap *irish spring, if you want the details* as 'lubrication' and after i was done, i washed down my pelvic area and it stung when applied water. i obviously jerked my penis raw. i know how sensitive the penile skin is, so now ive got this sore on the left side of my penis, which, doesnt ooze, but there is very very minor discharge. is this sort of a puss-like substance? or is it like.. infected fluid coming out of me? also, will this broken skin scar up my penis? i hope it doesnt, but i would be glad if you could tell me. thank you.
Posts: 15 | From: the Great Northwest | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A penis can be erect at slightly varying levels of turgor (stiffness), so if it feels a little soft, that's okay, it'll stiffen up in a jiffy. now if it doesn't get stiff at all, then you might wanna discuss it with your doctor, but otherwise, you should be okay.

as for that raw patch on your penis, you're going to need to abstain from friction for the time being while it heals. may i recommend boxer shorts? the raw area needs to dry so that a scab can form and heal up. check it periodically to make sure it's not laking pus. If the fluid is clear and slightly yellowish, that's okay. that's just sinterstitial fluid. But if the discharge is thick, opaque greenish yellow or white, then it's pus and you're going to need so treat the infection.

------------------
LA County STD Hotline 1.800.758.0880
Toll free STD and clinic information, and condoms sent to your door for Los Angeles County residents.
1 in 3 sexually active people will be exposed to a STD by the time they turn 24.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.