Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Nervous .. ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nervous .. ?
His_Lil_Angel
Activist
Member # 24041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for His_Lil_Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well ill get straight to the point..
i keep getting this feeling inside of me when boys talk dirty to me or touch me around my private part .. both up and down. this happens all the time its in my belly area. its an uncomfortable feeling like a knot and it makes me feel sick after a while. is it because im nervous or uncomfortable ?
i dont know what it is ? does anyone else experience this ? any help welcome ..

Posts: 52 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peachesz*n*cream06
Neophyte
Member # 23838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peachesz*n*cream06     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i know how you feel. i also get that feeling sometimes when my boyfriends touches me near those areas. it maybe because you are nervous becasue you might not have experienced it before.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Experience doesn't necissarily have anything to do with it, peachesz*n*cream, though it can, general nervousness about any sexual activity can cause feelings of unease and like stomach sickness.

If when you're being touched or spoken to you feel this, you should tell whoever is doing it to stop, because while nervouseness can come up when you're first trying sexual things or first trying them with a new partner, you shouldn't have to feel uneasy to the point of feeling ill, and it is definitely not a feeling you want to relate with sexual experience.

Chances are your body is telling you what may not be so clear to you in your mind- you aren't ready yet; and that's perfectly fine. Just tell whoever you're with to slow down and to lay off, and if they don't stop, then you need to be prepared to stop the relationship because you should not be forced into anything you aren't completely ready for.

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.