Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » boob questions from a male

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: boob questions from a male
Confusiked
Neophyte
Member # 17582

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Confusiked     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I grew up in a male only environment (apart from Mother), went to a boys school, so didn't have girls around, girlfriends etc. Now I'm at Uni, plenty of girls around... man, that gets me going - not the thought of sex so much (which while sounds good, doesn't sound as much as others make out) but of play (tho girls don't seem to enjoy groping), love, and boobs :-)

I missed seeing how breasts develop. i've never seen a girl braless let alone topless. Are some breasts saggy at this age, or do all girls have pert boobs? What are they like to touch - firm? As you can guess I've had no luck yet

Some girls I see (particularly the younger ones) seem to have chests that stick straight out (so long as they're not too large..) - is this using an uplifting bra or natural? Looking at the adult women I guess this doesn't last... so what age does it last until? Do they really sag after that, or does it depend on the size of the breasts?

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita18
Activist
Member # 15951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anita18     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It depends on the girl, really. Some girls already have sagging breasts in their teens, while others will remain perky for a time. Some girls have small nipples, while others have large ones. It's quite individual.

That said, I believe that no girl has ultra-perky breasts without bras or implants. (Or airbrushing, in terms of what you see in Playboy and the like...) That's what bras do - they provide support, and that means lifting the boobs up a bit so they don't cause pain by sagging/bouncing too much.

I've only touched my own, so I can't give you anything there. They feel like...boobs.

Posts: 218 | From: CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Varies, but I'd say all the boobies I've touched and felt have been quite soft. Some have been squishy and some have been quite muscular and firm.
Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clamourous_glamour
Neophyte
Member # 17598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clamourous_glamour     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think, especially with small breasts, it makes a lot of difference as to whether the nipples are erect or not. Because if a girl's sexually stimulated/really cold then the nipple perks up and the aureola (the coloured skin around the actual nipple) tightens up which means they might get _more_ perky.. But no girl has tits like a magazine.
Posts: 12 | From: Britain | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.