Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » uh oh

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: uh oh
ThaBaTTiWoMAN
Neophyte
Member # 12176

Icon 7 posted      Profile for ThaBaTTiWoMAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
okay when i *poop* and *wipe* (lol) it always looks like blood on the *toilet paper* im not on my peroid or anything. i had it about 2 weeks ago. what is it from?
Posts: 7 | From: New YOrk | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
volcomgirl
Activist
Member # 15401

Icon 1 posted      Profile for volcomgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it maybe because you are constipated
Posts: 55 | From: peoria,az,usa | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if the blood is fresh and bright red, your anus may be tearing. Volcom makes a good point. Are you constipated? If you don't eat enough fiber or don't drink enough water, your stools can get really dry and hard-packed. That makes passing them that much tougher; they'll tear their way outta you, hence the blood on the toilet tissue.

So, eat more fiber, drink more water. And don't bear down too hard if possible.

and if you don't try to stop the prob now, you can wind up with hemorrhoids, which suck big time!

------------------
You can either be part of the problem or part of the solution, but in the end, being part of the problem is much more fun.
Love Scarleteen? By donating just $1, you can help keep us around.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olive
Activist
Member # 8964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When I first started my birth control pills I was constipated for the first month and a half, but it never caused me to bleed, or at least I didnt notice because it was like I was on my period for that first month.
Posts: 338 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
froggy_dear
Activist
Member # 14139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for froggy_dear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not sure how much blood you were seeing, but if it's not that much -like just specks or small lines - it might also be just wiping too hard using too rough a toilet paper.
Posts: 317 | From: Seattle, WA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eastcoastdiva
Neophyte
Member # 15715

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eastcoastdiva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you can either be constipated or maybe you have a cut down there and didn't realize it and when you use the bathroom it scratches the cut and bleeds? it's probably either one of those, i'd say most likely constipation. cranberry juice helps

------------------
amy melissa - crazy new yorker

**Don't be postin' your contact info on these boards!**

[This message has been edited by Milke (edited 12-01-2003).]

Posts: 9 | From: long beach, new york | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.