Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » squeezing breasts makes them saggy?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: squeezing breasts makes them saggy?
luna2
Neophyte
Member # 15580

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luna2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boyfriend likes to squeeze my breasts, and I swear they're feeling softer inside since he started a few months ago. They look the same outwardly, but there's a definite difference to how soft they are compared to before when I squeeze them myself to test now. I haven't gained any weight, so that's not why. I was wondering if this will make them prematurely saggy along the way. I know that genetics is what makes breasts sag as you age, but will this have any detrimental effect to it?
Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 3 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope! No texture/firmness/size difference from squeezing. If you squeeze breasts too hard, though, like any other tissue, they will bruise and be tender.

------------------
Laurel Lemming
Scarleteen Advocate

Do you realize/That everyone you know/Someday/Will die?/And instead of saying all of your goodbyes/Let them know you realize..." - The Flaming Lips

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olive
Activist
Member # 8964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can squeezing breast also make them more prone to getting cancer?

Someone told me a quite a few years ago that hitting (punching) breast can make them cancerous. Is that true?

Posts: 338 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not at all. Breasts are designed to deal with the kind of abuse small children tend to give them, so while both of those things are likely to be painful, they've got nothing to do with cancer.

------------------
Milke, with an L, Mrs BD to you, RATS, TMNTP, MF, CWCD, WAOTA

. . .Fearing not that I'd become my enemy
In the instant that I preach

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.