Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » scary boy problem......

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: scary boy problem......
little lost virgin
Member # 13807

Icon 4 posted      Profile for little lost virgin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im 15 yrs old and i am a vergin im quit worried about a problem i have and i dont want to go to a doctor the thing is on my penis i have very small lumps over the last month i have developed quite a few and im gettin worried. i have looked at pictures of people with genetal warts and mine look nothin like it. also i have never had sex.....

wats up wit me

Posts: 1 | From: england | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 13270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Acraine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Unfortunetly, the only thing you are going to get on here is what it could be - and for the sake of argument, it could be something from a bizzare case of genital warts to a rather serious case of cancer. Go see a doctor as soon as you can.

Was kommt, kommt, und es gibt keinen Gebrauch, der versucht, ihn zu stoppen.

Posts: 142 | From: SD CA USA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
i am a cat
Member # 13784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for i am a cat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You really should ask your doctor. That's the only person who can let you know what's up for sure. Then you can have true peace of mind and get help if you need it.

"Why should I have to be a skinny pencil?
I'd rather be a happy magic marker."

- Natalie on "Facts of Life"

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 8472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlwaysWorried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember we've had a few people with this query (including me). Basically, if they look like how it looks when you get goosebumps (where is that name from?), like when your arm is cold, then it's likely just to be the bits hairs grow from or some other random normal thing, skin isn't smooth you know.

However, if you're worried, or if it looks strange, or it starts to hurt/itch/seep/whatever then get it checked out. Or just get it checked out anyway, you can't be too carefull.

Posts: 125 | From: Leicestershire, England | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

  New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.

Powered by UBB.classic™ 6.7.3