Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » needing to go more often

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: needing to go more often
frenchy
Activist
Member # 11720

Icon 4 posted      Profile for frenchy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I feel like im going to the toilet much more than usual (peeing).
Any possibilities why this could be? It doesn't burn or anything when i do, i just feel the urge to pee more often (when i havent drunk much).

Posts: 43 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are you feeling sick in any way, or unusual that you can tell?

My general idea is that it's probably nothing. This often happens to me around my period. If you aren't feeling sick I doubt there's anything to worry about.

------------------
'You've got the eyes of ten women. Not in a jar! I wasn't accusing you. I just mean your eyes are really nice'-coupling

Erin Jane
~Scarleteen Advocate~

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchy
Activist
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frenchy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well besides that, my stomach is more sorer then usual, especially after i eat.
Posts: 43 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What about stress/anxiety?

When i'm stressed out or nervous/anxious about something, i tend to pee just about every hr That could also explain the tummy aches ...

So, relax If you think it could be more than stress, see your doctor.

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.