Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Big Boobs or Little Boobs part II (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Big Boobs or Little Boobs part II
OmnipotentLover
Neophyte
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OmnipotentLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since the other one was closed because of length. i figured we should start a new one. How do you feel about ur bust size? are u comfortable with 'em? wish they were bigger? smaller? get it off your chest !

------------------
what if my star is not to come? will my dreams fade to nothing? when the horizon darkens most...we all need to believe there is hope!!

Posts: 33 | From: A place where dreams end | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Izzybella6
Activist
Member # 9724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Izzybella6     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the other thread was fun to read so I'm sure this one will be too!

I'm 32A so i don't think my boobs are on my mind much. I don't really think of them really ever being there unless somebody mentions anything. But, i guess that is something i should be thankful about because it sounds as though some women think about their boobies alot!

Some girls on the other thread talked about how they wish they had smaller boobs so they could fit into "those tiny litte tops" .... I think that is just silly because some of us "tiny tops" wearers feel as if we will never graduate from the little girls section! So, i guess we all have something to complain about and something to be proud about.

anyone else want to talk about their boobies some more?

Posts: 56 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In case you wanted to read the old thread: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/000668.html

today, my complaint about my breasts is that they're not perfectly symmetrical. normally, this doesn't bother me, except i just bought two new shirts, and they looked fine in the store, but when i tried them on, they looked crooked on me. and as much as i'd try to tug and adjust them to look even, the larger breast would pull down more on the shirt, making me look awkwardly lop-sided.

i'm fine with my body, but i know when something just doesn't look right on me. time to go shopping for a more flattering shirt.

------------------
Don't be coward like shrimp, be brave like PRAWN!

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mm_mm_good
Activist
Member # 9391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mm_mm_good     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some days I'm alright with my breast size, some days I wish I was a little bigger. But it doesn't bother me very often because I, personally, just find boobs so uninteresting. Every girl has them.
Posts: 61 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killer_raincoat
Activist
Member # 6610

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killer_raincoat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant remember whether i posted in the other thread or not.
but for the most part i like having small boobs. (34A) sometimes it i looks bad in dresses, but i kind of like making fun of myself. It just seems like big boobs would be a hassle.

------------------
"Everybody thinks i'm such a horrible person, but i have the heart of a little boy. In a jar. On my desk." -Stephen King

Posts: 212 | From: Winnipeg | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CutiePie4eva
Activist
Member # 7052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CutiePie4eva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think that i'd be happy with my boobs no matter what size they were... it may be just because i just try to accept everything about myself no matter what becuase i'm against changing myself unless its for medical reasons or sumthing.

i'm not as small as i thought i was... meaning that i thought i was small, but a lot of my friends are smaller than i am, and i never really noticed until we had conversations about our size... and they were all complaining cause they were a's and stuff.

i'm a 34B i think. lol i'd need to check a bra, but i'm almost positive. i think my boobs, not too big and not too small. they seem to fit me, altho i think boobs in general can be annoying sometimes (when they're sore from jumping around and stuff...) and i have a problem finding really good bras (but i think that would be the same no matter what size i was). i just grab whatever bra in my size, try it on, and if it feels okay i'll get it. so not too many of my bras are super supportive or anything... but its all good.

i think i became a lot more comfortable with my boobs after my first serious relationship. my bf at the time would just look at me and say how beautiful i was. lol that was very nice to hear lol. especially cuase i am so uncomfortable with myself that i cant stand to show too much skin lol, and i dont like to see other people showing too much skin. o well... its all good.

------------------
dont worrie, b happie!!!!

it's all good (...i suppose)

Dont interrupt me when i'm talking to myself!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia."
~ Charles Schultz

STOLEN KISSES ARE THE SWEETEST! (so nummy!)

Posts: 239 | From: new york, USA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wybb
Neophyte
Member # 11199

Icon 7 posted      Profile for wybb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bugger guys don't wear bras. But I've seen guys that can fit the biggest bra out there. You knw what I mean.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OmnipotentLover
Neophyte
Member # 10626

Icon 10 posted      Profile for OmnipotentLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like my breasts. im a 36B...and with my height...they look larger than that. im relatively short....so they just proportionally look bigger. boytoy likes em too....even if i don't quite understand his fascination with my boobies...its nice to know they are liked. hee hee

------------------
what if my star is not to come? will my dreams fade to nothing? when the horizon darkens most...we all need to believe there is hope!!

Posts: 33 | From: A place where dreams end | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuMTiMeS_i_GeT_sCaReD
Neophyte
Member # 11311

Icon 12 posted      Profile for SuMTiMeS_i_GeT_sCaReD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Imma 34 A...my boobs are so small if I stick a pencil under 'em, it'll drop to the floor in a split second..I wish I was at least a 34B..or sumtin like that, I dun really know the size chart..!!! AND THEN all the guys want big boobs...well for once I want a guy to "rub up" on my boobs...not so much but yew know..it's nice to get attention like that ery once in awhile..but I unno, it suits me and I do look cute in a bikini top! but I unno, but I'm small to begin((rest of my body, hips, butt..ect.)) with so ya..but big boobs run in the family so hopefully in the next year or so, I'll inherit sum!

[This message has been edited by SuMTiMeS_i_GeT_sCaReD (edited 01-05-2003).]

Posts: 13 | From: Edwards Air Force Base, California, United States | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was re-reading the old posts and came across mine from almost 2 years ago, when I was 34A.

Here I am, 17, 4'11, 36D to 36DD.

I'm pretty happy with my body. I think I look good and porportionate. But I also know the woe's of being bigger. I have small shoulders and have a hard time finding bras that fit because of that. They don't seem to make overall attractive and easy to find bras. I think some shirts tend to not look so great.

But overall I'm very happy with myself. The notion of a reduction has crossed my mind a few times, but I don't know if I'd do that. I'm still growing and I don't really have any problems to speak of yet.

------------------
'You've got the eyes of ten women. Not in a jar! I wasn't accusing you. I just mean your eyes are really nice'-coupling

Erin Jane
~Scarleteen Advocate~

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
britt0285
Activist
Member # 11036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for britt0285     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a 34D and think that sometimes I look really awful in those halter tops. I think Halter tops and stringy tops really look cuter on small chested girls. I wish I could look cute in those kind of tops.
Posts: 87 | From: TX | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
summergoddess
Activist
Member # 11352

Icon 10 posted      Profile for summergoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 19, and 38B. I'm perfectly happy the way i look, and overall with myself both on the outside and also on the inside

------------------
~Jules

Posts: 369 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with britt. i mean, it's one thing to have a postive body image, and it's another to know what clothes just plain look bad on you.

i have broad shoulders and a large bust. halter tops look horrid on me.

i just got back from THE sale at Victoria's Secret. I came away with some comfy and nice-looking brassieres.

------------------

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hilikus
Neophyte
Member # 10864

Icon 11 posted      Profile for hilikus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well can't say anything about my breasts...im a guy, but my gf often complains about the size of hers...and quite frankly it pisses me off. I am not gonna say a guy wont check out some girl with a large chest, but it truthfully doesnt matter! Hers arent even small, dont know what size exactly, but plz no one get overworked about this thing...hah

------------------
~The problem is only what it makes you~

Quote from BruinDan - Scarleteen Advocate:
To be frank, who cares? Contrary to popular belief (and popular teen movies), life ain't The Dating Game...and going for a while without a mate doth not Armageddon bring.

Posts: 20 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
holly8705
Activist
Member # 8966

Icon 6 posted      Profile for holly8705     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 15 and a 34b. I'm really comfortable with that too, they aren't too big and they aren't too small!!!

------------------
~Holly~

Never frown even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile!!!

Posts: 126 | From: Small town, Tennessee | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
naughtykitty
Neophyte
Member # 10373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for naughtykitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gumdrop Girl:

today, my complaint about my breasts is that they're not perfectly symmetrical. normally, this doesn't bother me, except i just bought two new shirts, and they looked fine in the store, but when i tried them on, they looked crooked on me. and as much as i'd try to tug and adjust them to look even, the larger breast would pull down more on the shirt, making me look awkwardly lop-sided.

i have that same problem and it drives me nuts! I also have a hard time finding bras to fit, because one is about a half cup larger. If i get a bra to fit the smaller breast, the other feels like it is popping out. But if i get a larger bra, the cup on the smaller breast has extra fabric and tends to fold or collapse a little.
I hate it when my shirt twists! I always want the seams on each side of the shirt to match, but it always pulls to one side.

Other than that, i think my breasts are fantastic. I personally find them a great size for holding, and a plus right now is that they fit perfectly in my current boyfriend's hands. Which i think rocks.

Posts: 10 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
naughtykitty, here's a solution to the uneven cup problem. buy bras to fit the larger breast, and lightly pad the one that's not quite symmetrical to avoid the sagging or bunching.

incidentally, same for shoes (a lot of poeple have uneven feet). fit the larger foot and stuff the other shoe.

------------------

Chinyere85
Activist
Member # 7554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chinyere85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't really care about my breast size alone, per se, but I have been concerned about the shape and proportionality to my body in the past.

My brest size has changed only a little bit since I first began developing around 9-years-old. Just because you develop early doesn't mean that necessarily, you know...bam! Hehe.

I am a 36-C, and have been since I was about 14 or so. I used to be really concerned about breast size, but it doesn't bother me much anymore. I believe it compliments my body type...I don't want my boobs to be the first thing that people see, I'd rather they see my face first.

The only thing that miffed me was the shape. I guess I was always expecting that, since I'm young, my breasts should be "perky"...you know, stand up on their own. Instead, eh, they don't...at all.

Has anyone ever seen the ancient fertility idol, Venus of Willendorf? My friends and I laughed at the term in our Humanities Art History book "pendulous breasts" but I'm pretty much there. By far not as large, quite a bit smaller, but anyway...

The shape only bothers me because I've never been able to find a bra to support them correctly, or maybe I'm just trying to conform into the round shape that I've never had...I dunno. It's just frustrating sometimes.

Despite my size, I'll never be able to have cleavage...which is not necessarily a bad thing. And I'm 17 now. I don't think I'm growing anymore, hehe.

------------------
"Baby, To me your like a growing / Addiction I can't deny / Now would you tell me, is that healthy, baby?" -- Seal, Kiss From a Rose

Posts: 55 | From: Ypsilanti | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cupcake
Activist
Member # 4356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cupcake     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a 34A (I don't remember whether I posted in the old thread)

But during my period, I go up a cup-size. It's not particularily fun, because they hurt. But it is a great confidence booster right when the pms sets in.

I sometimes (okay, a lot) lament that I have small boobs... i have short hair, and a surprising amount of people think i'm a guy. Personally I think they're blind, but whatever.

But they are kind of nice to have. They fit under tank tops nicely, they don't usually hurt when I run, and they look fairly proportional (or I could just be used to 'em!)

Posts: 433 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
plaidmagic
Neophyte
Member # 14822

Icon 14 posted      Profile for plaidmagic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
personally, i like my breasts a lot. they are a bit lopsided but since my boyfriend doesn't mind i don't either. our culture puts such a focus on big breasts that it makes so many girls insecure... bah. just try to love what you have. it makes life a lot easier.
Posts: 1 | From: massachusetts, usa | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pix
Activist
Member # 13496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wear a 34/36 C, and for the most part i like my breasts, they are a part of me, and i have accepted them for how they are. had i the coice tho, i would probably take them down to a B cup, especially in swimsuit season. i'm fairly small, 5'2, and slighly unproportional to my breast size compared to the average person(or so it seems since swimsuit tops and bottoms hardly EVER fit without having to find seperates, and one pieces often look funny). it's not a huge deal, but sometimes i think it would be nice to be a bit smaller on top.
Posts: 109 | From: canada | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by plaidmagic:
...since my boyfriend doesn't mind i don't either.

Can I ask why your boyfriend's opinion of your body is really an issue? In this case I think your feelings are the only ones that count.

------------------
"I'll memorize everything you do to me/So I can teach it when it comes my turn."
-- Semisonic, "Chemistry"

Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kindaclueless
Neophyte
Member # 14795

Icon 8 posted      Profile for kindaclueless     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just have to throw my 2 cents in there and say I am not particularly happy about my boobs. I haven't grown at all since I was probably about, umm...8 or 9. Which means I have no boobs what-so-ever. I could take off my shirt and pass for a guy if I didn't have curves. I'd do just about anything to have bigger breasts. (Except for breast implants, I wouldn't risk cancer)....
Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drAmA quEEn
Activist
Member # 8332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drAmA quEEn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im completely happy with mine, and wouldnt change them at all. i think they fit perfectly onto me and i think they look good too :-) one thing that does bug me though is when its really hot they look kinda saggy hehe but when its cold theyre really purt. anyone else find that? hmmmm
Posts: 65 | From: uk | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RumpusParable
Activist
Member # 2295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RumpusParable     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm very happy with my breast size... i just hope they don't go through a bunch more size changes again!

at a 38F, it's hard to get bras the right size for me... as it is, this month i'll be ordering a couple online & crossing my fingers!

but they have good shape & i don't have any back problems from them... they only get in the way as much as any other bit of body, so no complaints there...

over-all, i like them, but then i always have from 34b/c on up to here.

i think as far as looks go they fit my size & frame. even out my shoulders & hips well.

i do, however a couple of shirts i love that you need either to not wear a bra with or get one of those new bras with clear straps & can't really wear them. i need to find a few of those clear-strap bras in my size to order....

Posts: 160 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
persephone801
Neophyte
Member # 12100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for persephone801     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to dance ballet, and what you can't see on the normally too-skinny dances is that holding your arms up all day while dancing really develops those pecs, with my unusual (for a dancer) d-cup, I was really perky. You couldn't tell the difference between when I wore a bra and when I didn't. but then I had major surgery, and had to quit dancing. My whole body shape has changed, not just my breasts.They're a little smaller and a lot less perky. A nerve got snipped in my surgery accidentally and now I have almost no feeling in them. My friends act like it's all awful, but I've never been happier with my boobs. I started fencing to replace dancing, and the lack of feeling helps because you get hit in the chest so often... I'd be in constant pain otherwise. Plus, now that I don't feel them, I really don't focus on they're looks. I found a whole new hobby in collecting really fun underwear instead of having just two bras. In the end, boobs look better in bras if they're not super perky or fake, you get the whole venus de milo thing, especially in plain lace bras. I'm much happier with my boobs encased in candy colored bras than I ever was before, even if now they have plenty of colorful bruises from fencing to match.
Posts: 29 | From: Okieville, USA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QuietDarkDeep
Neophyte
Member # 14858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for QuietDarkDeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a 32D/E cup and I hate trying to find bras and most companies don't have that size they do 36d/e but not smaller and I also hate it when you get upto a D sometimes they change the style of the bra abit to give extra support but end up making it look frumpy and to find well fitting bra's in my size I always seem to end up paying lots more.

The other thing I hate about having larger breasts is you tend to have more stretch marks.

Generally I don't really mind having large breasts I think I would probably prefer them abit smaller because I think sometimes I end up looking quite tarty.

Anyway personally I think it would be nice if more companies started catering for the whole range of sizes without charging you loads more for the pleasure.
X

Posts: 25 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
molly_hellion
Activist
Member # 15028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for molly_hellion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont really give much thought to my breast's. I dont fuss over them so I suppose there fine. I've never breast fed but when I finally have a baby and I breast feed them for the first time I know I will LOVE my breasts because they are helping me take care of my baby in the best way that I can. Thats really what I think of breast's. There not a sex object to me very much at all. I dont think there a vanity thing either. Maybe because I've never fussed over them or really cared how big they were. I have confidence enough to not care what others may think.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweetpeas0214
Activist
Member # 15069

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweetpeas0214     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a 36C and I think that my bust balances out my figure quit well. I think that they are the right size for me they aren't too big and aren't too small. I like em
Posts: 57 | From: Knoxville, Tn, USA | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pinkyboo
Neophyte
Member # 14920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pinkyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kind of wish I was a fuller B cup, but I don't hate my boobs. I'm fairly short and thin, so with my body type I don't think I could handle any more than a small C, but I still wish for some cleavage every once in awhile.
Posts: 9 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazychic
Neophyte
Member # 14802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazychic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have to say I'm not crazy about my breasts. They're to small, and they're kind of a weird shape. I'm learning to come to terms with them, but it's harder than I thought. So that's my opinion.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shann2002
Activist
Member # 10090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shann2002     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at one time self-conscious about my lil 34B babies. My guy made me appreciate them when he called them his "lil mountains"

My only beef with my breasts is around period time they are super sensitive. Once they hurt so bad that when i put on my night shirt, the fabric made them ache terribly, which made it hard to fall asleep.

But 95% of the time they are swell little guys!

Oh I was reading the post on the first page, and WOW Celtic that is a big boost! From A to DD. I must have denied my boobies their nutrient. LOL.

[This message has been edited by Shann2002 (edited 10-19-2003).]

Posts: 127 | From: Da Dirty South | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GrAcEFuLnLoVeLy
Neophyte
Member # 9869

Icon 10 posted      Profile for GrAcEFuLnLoVeLy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 18 and since I was 9 I've had big breasts. You know how most girls get to wear nice pretty training bras? That wasn't me. It was like one day I didn't have breasts and the next morning when I woke up I had 36Cs. When I was in my last few years of elementary school, I got a lot of attention for being the only 13 year old to carry around a 36F chest, needless to say that bothered me. But now I happy with my chest size, just like for the most part I'm happy with the rest of my body.

------------------
@>>>---

Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sporker101
Neophyte
Member # 14914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sporker101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 15 and am about a 34A or B. I'm okay with my size, since you can tell I have breasts but they aren't too big, but I don't like their shape. I have to wear the padded-bras. Well, I don't have to, but I prefer to because if I don't my breasts look unproportionate and I 'headlight' alot. The padded bras make my boobs look a little bigger, and I hope no one considers it cheating.

Also, their both opposite. Ones kinda droopy (not that bad though, I guess), smaller, and the nips kinda big. And the other is nice, a little bigger than the other, and when I look in the mirror I always look on that side.

So, the size doesn't bother me, it's just the proportions. But I said that already. I hope that they'll even out, but I haven't grown in so long that I feel that I'm just going to have to live with them. Or get a boob job... but I don't think I'll ever have that kind of money and the complications that can happen scare me.

------------------
Modo vincis, modo vinceris

Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aviatorib
Neophyte
Member # 9228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aviatorib     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine are a little big for me. I'm a 34DD/DDD (only cause I've NEVER found a 32) and they're not really proportionate to the rest of my body. My mom's the same cup size, but she's also 7 inches taller than me (I'm 5'3"). They also make my shoulders really sore sometimes. I have to slip off the straps under my shirt cause they hurt so much. And I have the same complaints as some other people...it is impossible to find pretty bras in this size!
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.