Donate Now

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » What's Your Favourite Part? con't (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: What's Your Favourite Part? con't
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/000502.html
. . . Was a long-running and really awesome thread on what we all like about bodies, that had to be close for excessive length. Any posts on positive body-image are a great thing, and something we really need to have around. So, let's start it up again.

What's your favourite part of your body? Why do you like it? Share!

------------------
You're the one I adore
You're my C64

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*stardust8717*
Neophyte
Member # 8580

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *stardust8717*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am finally going to let myself think about this!

Okay, I love my eyes, they're kinda small, but they're really, really dark. I've been told that they looks mysterious. Mixed with the right make up they make me sparkle and dazzle!
My hair! It's long, thick, and curly. It's color is dark blonde/light brown. All my friends love playing with it.
My hands are pretty. And my nails are always long and perfectly filed and painted.
Since I play a lot of sports, and I lift weights almost everyday, my whole body is very muscular. I get so many compliments about it...expecially my arms. I have pumped biceps, triceps, the whole works.
My teeth are almost perfect. I've never needed braces, and they are straighter than most people's who have had braces. They're straight, and always white, always clean.
I have a cute nose. At least that's what my b/f says. He loves to kiss it.
I love the way my lips aren't too big, but also not too small.
The shape of my face is cool. It's kinda heart shaped. My big sister is the same way.

Wow, for someone who constantly complains, hates, and fights her body...this make me look at me with a new light. Maybe I'm perfect just the way God made me. Maybe...

[edited cuz I'm a ditz who can't spell]

Ali

[This message has been edited by *stardust8717* (edited 08-09-2002).]

Posts: 19 | From: Washington | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OoMEoO
Activist
Member # 6026

Icon 10 posted      Profile for OoMEoO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I looove my soft skin ...and my lips, and my feet, my hands, my eyes, my nose, my cheeks, my neck, my lower back, my shape, my abdominals, my legs. I'm pretty happy with myself. There are some things I nag about, but I love myself. People have said I'm really beautiful, and dammit, I believe it!!
Posts: 118 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
starlight23
Activist
Member # 9388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for starlight23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok well, i never used to say i liked anything about myself...part because i thought other people were prettier and such...but my totally-awesome-wicked-supportive b/f, HATES when i say anything bad about myself. he actually made me list off the things i like about myself, both physically and otherwise. so ok, here's a few of the things i was 'forced' to say i like about myself. lol.
i love my eyes. they're this really pretty blue color...and i just love them. at my senior pictures the photographer wouldn't shut up about them. lol. i love my hair. (even though i almost killed it by getting blonde highlights last year...sad thing...) but now that its grown in, i just love it. its soft and the light brown i just love. i like my smile alot too. its kind of crooked, but i like it. and when i smile really big or laugh, my eyes get crinkly and stuff, haha. oh, and my cheeks always have this red tint to them, like i've always spent the day outside in the sun, even when i've been like, sleeping all day. (only time they dont is when i'm sick).

Posts: 122 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
badly_behaved_badger
Activist
Member # 7728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for badly_behaved_badger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love my eyebrows. How many people can admit to saying that, eh? They're really long and I can wiggle them around (great party trick)

I like my feet. For practical reasons more than anything - they carry me around all day!

But first prize goes to my brain. Thats what makes me who I am after all! Couldn't live without it. Its got a pretty wicked sense of humour too!

Fab thread! *Badger*

------------------
Philosophers wonder whether the fridge light stays on when the door is closed; fridges wonder whether philosophers still talk rubbish when they take off their corduroy jackets.

Posts: 388 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MorphineAngel
Neophyte
Member # 9501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MorphineAngel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love my eyes and lips. My eyes are exotic looking and my lips, in my belief, are the PERFECT size, something many women PAY for. But then again, I just love my face. Does that make me an egomaniac? Conceited? I don't think so....I think self confidence is key if you expect to be loved by others.....

....and did I mention I have cute feet?

And also, although it isn't something PHYSICAL about me, I love my mind most of all I love being witty and (what some people would call) a bit "odd"...

------------------
It's all fun and games, until someone loses an eye...
Then it's fun and games you can't see.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lavendar71
Neophyte
Member # 9324

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lavendar71     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm, I'm making myself do this, for a kinda self-esteem thing. heehee, but here goes:
*I like my eyes, as most girls do, they are primarily blue, but can appear green, gray, or any combination of the three, depending on the day.
*My skin, which I have been noticing latley, is really quite soft.
*And my feet...They're cute, right Josh?
*My body shape-I like my proportions... And, more recently, my (small...but getting there!) arm muscles.
*I like my lips, the color and size, and their softness. And what goes with that, I supose, is my smile...

Guess that's about it~And I agree with you guys, this is a great thread.

------------------
Lavendar Babe

Posts: 9 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jessakuh
Activist
Member # 7322

Icon 12 posted      Profile for jessakuh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love my blue eyes, my legs,my skin and my lips, i also love my mind and personality =]
Posts: 41 | From: Ronkonkoma,Ny,USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mad_Larkins
Neophyte
Member # 9489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mad_Larkins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I Like my Eyebrows i can make girls giggle and freak people out with them *Grins* I think some girls like me raising and lowering them to for some reason =*) So Confusing"!
Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~You*Know*Who~
Activist
Member # 1412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ~You*Know*Who~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like my eyes, they're BIG and dark brown. I get compliments on them occationally, and I love them.

Also, I like my Breasts. Not to sound perverted. And I am strait and like guys. I think they are a great asset. They're not to big or too small. They're a medium-big B cup, and are perky enough, where I dont need to wear a bra.

Posts: 252 | From: somwhere, usa | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zanney
Activist
Member # 8696

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Zanney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ~You*Know*Who~:
Also, I like my Breasts. Not to sound perverted.

There is nothing wrong or perverted about liking and being confident with a part of your body. In fact, there is a lot that is RIGHT with it.

Personally, my favorite part is my eyes. They're really, really blue and sparkly, so I like that. And I'd have to say my skin. I've been blessed with my mother's problem-free skin, so I have always been fortunate to have a clear face. I'm grateful for that, and quite happy about it.

Rose-Zanney

Posts: 419 | From: Tivoli | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mistress_monkey
Activist
Member # 7467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mistress_monkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i really like my whole face, pretty much. my eyes are huge (like, anime style) and blue. my nose is one of those tiny princess ones. my lips are pretty full, and my teeth had a slight gap between the front upper two, giving a kind of endearing affect. my bottom canines are kinda pointy, so i think thats pretty cute.

all in all, i look kinda like a faerie

------------------
Hail Eris! KaAAIXTI! All hail Discordia! 23 Skidoo!

"If you're going to be a non-conformist, you're going to have to wear the uniform."

"Faeries are only friendly until you steal their magical amulet."

"In retrospect, I guess we resorted to cannibalism a bit early."

Posts: 158 | From: grrrrr, nowhere, usa | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaiaTheorist
Neophyte
Member # 9542

Icon 10 posted      Profile for GaiaTheorist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My favorite part of me is my smile. It's one of those big, bright uninhibited smiles- the kind that get your attention. No matter how stupid or ugly or sleepy I look, when I smile I look great.

------------------
Scherezade

[This message has been edited by Milke (edited 08-14-2002).]

Posts: 5 | From: PA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All in all, I'd have to say my favorite body part would be my eyes.

I always get compliments on them. On geometry the other day my friend told my other friend how pretty my eyes were, and then this boy was trying to look.

They're brown with green; hazel. And very interesting. Some people's eyes are solid, but mine are very pattern-y.

I really do believe a person's eyes are a window to their soul. It's true for me, anyways.

------------------
God Bless Texas

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you."
-- Winnie The Pooh

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olive
Activist
Member # 8964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mine too, Daydreamer! rock on, mine are very pretty. I have like 8 pointy teeth, I like them. When I'm in the sun, my eyes seem to shine and they look like sunflowers...so I kinda have to love them.
Posts: 338 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freakedout
Activist
Member # 9702

Icon 12 posted      Profile for freakedout     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, i never really had to think about it! I don't know, because i always thought other girls were prettier than me...(like everyone i know!) anyway...lemme think:
1.My smile -- minus the braces (only a few more months!)
2.This isn't really a physical thing, but my voice...it's cool...
3.my stomach...it's so smooth! (to me anyway)
Any more? Maybe i'll think of them later...

"there's no such thing as no chance."

Posts: 123 | From: Wisconsin, United States | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monosyllabic Girl
Neophyte
Member # 9774

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Monosyllabic Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can't say I love anything about me! Sure I'm not ugly or unlpeasant to be around, but I'm just... me.
Posts: 12 | From: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuitableBoy
Neophyte
Member # 9743

Icon 14 posted      Profile for SuitableBoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is my first post, and seems like a good place to start!
Things that I like about myself are:
- My eyes, they're blue, and I just like them.
- Breasts, not too big, not too small, just nicely in proportion to the rest of my body
- Stomach - it's been well tanned this summer, and is kind of toned but it's still a little curvy.
- Hips. I like having hips, and looking girly

In fact, I like my general figure, it's not too slim, or too big. I have curves, and I'm proud of them!

------------------
"I want you to want me"

Posts: 4 | From: Hatfield, Herts, England | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jayde
Neophyte
Member # 9643

Icon 7 posted      Profile for jayde     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love my blonde hair. I always wanted long, wavy hair as a child, because it used to be short and straight. Weird thing is, it GREW that way!
I also love my eyes, because they change colors all the time. They can be anywhere from light brown, to lime green, to purple!
I love my breasts, because they're soft yet firm, and they're large, but not too large; just enough for other girls to envy me. :P!
I love my hips and my smooth (yet EXTREMELY pale) skin, and my long nails that I've worked so hard to finally stop biting. I love my feet, because they're small and the nails are just pretty.
I love my eyelashes, because unlike most of my hair on my body, are completely black.
I love my bum, because it looks so good in anything I put it in ^.^, it is very versatile!
I love my hands because they're thin and soft, and because I can squeeze my hunny's cute butt with them! ^^ Teehee.

Most of all, I love my whole body, because I am unique and beautiful. It has taken me forever to learn this, and I am just now starting to believe that I am beautiful and that I am worth it. Every girl is beautiful in their own way. Be you, and love it, and the joys of the world shall be revealed to you.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ssexxigurl18
Neophyte
Member # 4811

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Ssexxigurl18     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay first off I want to say though some people may call me conceited I do think I am very attractive! I absolutely love my long blonde hair!I also like my pretty dark and soulful eyes!I am mostly happy with my whole body actually...and that is a very good thing!
Posts: 35 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WinterMoon
Neophyte
Member # 9885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WinterMoon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love my feet. I'm a ballet and jazz dancer, so my feet are really busted up from my pointe shoes, and not the prettiest things in the world. But I love them because they look all gnarly and worn. It shows how much I dance, and how devoted to it I am.

I also love that I look like my mother. She was a truly beautiful woman, physically and emotionally, and when people see her likeness in me, I walk on air for the rest of the day.

------------------
**Please, please, please, keep your signatures no longer than about five lines!**

[This message has been edited by Milke (edited 10-05-2002).]

Posts: 28 | From: Australia | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vball girl12
Activist
Member # 8238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vball girl12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd have to say my favorite part of my body is my eyes. They're just a clear shade of blue, but everyone who knows me says that they can tell what I'm thinking or feeling by just looking at my eyes. But I just think they're beautiful, and whenever I wear make-up (rarely now), I try to play up my eyes.

I also love my hair and smile. My hair's just chin-length and blonde, but cut in the exact way that suits me, and it's very easy to take care of also, which is a plus seeing as I'm a time-strapped college student. I love my smile because it comes so easily to me...I'm always smiling, and whenever I meet someone new, that's the first thing I do is smile at them. It's involuntary--I don't even know I'm smiling, but I do, and it seems to help me make friends.

Posts: 46 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You all sound so very beautiful.

------------------
That's Mrs. Rivers Cuomo to you. :)

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrLucky
Neophyte
Member # 9408

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrLucky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And you, Daydreamer? Surely you must fancy yourself in some way or another, hmm?
Posts: 36 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Roses
Activist
Member # 9928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Roses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"I can't say I love anything about me! Sure I'm not ugly or unlpeasant to be around, but I'm just... me."

I agree with you there...though I do like my hands, as they are skinny and knobbly and useful for playing violin with. (people with thicker fingers have trouble) My eyes have been described by someone as having a "deep chocolate" hue, though I've never been especially fond of them. I do like my eyelashes, though, as I will never have to wear mascara I like my hair very much when it behaves...I like my feet, since I can pick up things with my toes And I like my shape in general...I'm skinny, but with just enough curve to be identified as female And finally, I am rather attatched to my collection of scars left from heart surgery I underwent as an infant...I think they make me unique, and the one on my chest sets off my breasts rather nicely

Posts: 105 | From: Bryn Mawr, PA, USA | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

quote:
Originally posted by MrLucky:
And you, Daydreamer? Surely you must fancy yourself in some way or another, hmm?

I posted here already!

But if you want more, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to post a wee bit more about the things I love about myself!

My Mom told me that I have "cow eyes." Then she said it was good! Anyway, I like a lot about myself. My eyes, my smile, my calves (they'll be better once they're toned), my confidence, my optimism, my brain, my assertiveness, my boldness, and my ability to get up in front of my class and NOT be nervous! I like performing hehe.

I can't think of more right now. Eeep! Now I sound totally self-centered.

------------------
That's Mrs. Rivers Cuomo to you. :)

marty
Neophyte
Member # 9980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for marty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm, well I dont think I've ever really thought about it.

Theres not really much about me, like my face or my eyes, that I like, but I guess I like being "lanky" for want of a better word

I like being tall, it dosnt make me feel "big" I just like it *Shrugs* and having thin arms and fingers. Sometimes I just sit and follow my veins around.

Posts: 23 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TifaStrife
Neophyte
Member # 3741

Icon 12 posted      Profile for TifaStrife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let's see, this is harder than what I DON'T like, lemme say that.

I like my hair. It's very nice to me most of the time. My dad's a professional hairstylist and he just recently gave me this haircut and color that I love! But I've loved my hair before that. It's very healthy, shiny, strong, long (fast growing!) and smooth, and people often compliment me on my hair. Of course, I'm a total klutz when it comes to styling it, but I get help from my whole family (even my 11 y/o sister!)

I like my nose. It's just an average nose! Not big, not small, just there. I guess I'm glad it isn't weird or anything.

I like my freckles. They're small, light, and subtle and just kind of sprinkled across the tops of my cheeks and nose. They're really nice.

I like my boobs. They're natural, perky and round. And big. Actually that can kind of be a pain when shopping for clothes because they're a little out of proportion with the rest of my body. But that's my beef with clothing, not my body.

I like my hourglass figure. I can certainly stand to use quite a bit of weight (and I don't mean that in the "stick-thin girl saying oh i'm so fat" way, I'm 5'4" 160 lbs.) But still, my waist is quite thin for my weight and I think that even when I lose weight I'll still have some of that proportion.

I like my shoulders. They're sturdy and strong and usually soaking wet from the tears people have cried on them.

Okay that's it.

Posts: 37 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
inkie
Neophyte
Member # 8840

Icon 14 posted      Profile for inkie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let's see here. I love my brain because it hepls me to be who I am. It helps me make all those crafty little comebacks to fake insults when me and my friends are goofing off. I love my shoulders because they are so broad (I have my daddy's shoulder). I love my eyes becasue they are really brown and deep looking. I love my breasts because they will have the ability to nurse babies when I become a mother. I love the little mole on my stomach. I love the strecthmarks on my tummy because they add color to me. I love my legs because they take me everywhere. I love the scars on my knees because they remind me what I have been through, how much of a klutz I am and that I can survive eight months on crutches. I love my feet becuase they help keep me standing.

Kudos to whoever thought this up because I have never really thought about how much I love myself! Abbie

P.S. I love my smile too because it shows how happy I am.

Posts: 17 | From: my own little world, USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CountryGirl3
Neophyte
Member # 10016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CountryGirl3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What do I like about myself...hmm, I see myself every day so I kinda take all the good things I have for granted and dont really think about it that much...but if you want to know what I love here goes:

-I love my eyes, they're dark brown and big, and lots of people tell me they are pretty...someone even once called them bedroom eyes which I just love! And they show all my emotions, which I love too

-I love my nose, I think it gets the most compliments of all the features on my face...its small, round, and cute

-I love my smile....it just lights up my face...and I dont consider it my best feature, but once someone told me out of the blue that they love my smile which always helps

-I love my hair, its color, its thickness, the fact that everyone else loves it too helps out a lot...but even if they didnt love it, i'd love it anyways

-I love my butt...its not too big, not too small...

-I love my hands, because they're a little on the smallish side and really, where would I be without them?

-I love my voice...I used to not like it, because I sound so much younger then I am...but then I realized, it just makes me more unique and it makes me more who I am

And I realize that some of the reasons that I like what I like about me is because other people like those things too...But you know what? I would love my features no matter what just because they are MINE. They make me beautiful because I decide they make me beautiful and I dont need anyone else to tell me that. And everyone who has responded to this is truly beautiful for just loving themselves the way they do.

Posts: 38 | From: Uniontown, OH | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoryM
Neophyte
Member # 10123

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RoryM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, this is difficult. I suppose I like my top row of teeth, cos they're perfect, even though I can't get a brace for the bottom ones cos it would put them out. And I suppose my eyes are ok cos they're different - they start off on the outside as blue with green flecks then change to green with blue flecks by the middle. But no one has ever complimented me on them. Or anything else for that matter. Oh well. That wasn't so painful.
Posts: 8 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MiSs_Behave
Activist
Member # 8605

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MiSs_Behave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love my skin. Its very fair, from my English decent.

I also love my lips, always very red and voluptuous.

My height is great too, Im very tall and my legs are loveeerrrly.

I don't really dislike any part of my body.

------------------
Follow your inner moonlight, don't hide the MaDdNeSs...

Posts: 56 | From: Land of Oz | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angel07
Activist
Member # 8018

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angel07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i posted on the other one, but heres some stuff i dont think i had on there.

i like my ability to make people laugh, and how i can smooth fights in my group of friends. good thing since we have so many!
i like my neck. i used to hate it. isnt that a weird thing to hate?? but now i like it. funny how that works out.
i like my freckles. when i look around not many people have them actually. i have tons though. all year round. just get darker and more of them in summer.

Posts: 131 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Girl*
Activist
Member # 10799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Girl*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like my eyes, even tho they are small/medium they luk sexyyy in eyeliner. i quite like my hips as they giv me som curves and i hav bin told i have a reli nice bum. I have reli long legs and i like my long dark hair
Posts: 73 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
youcancallmepunk
Activist
Member # 11139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for youcancallmepunk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
::chews on lower lips::

I have to think about this, the thing I love most about myself (personality and physically wise) would be my wit. I'm very flippant and it keeps people interested. Physically it would be my eyes, though they have a tendency to reveal more about my feelings more then I would like. Ooohhh and my hair, now that I've managed to remove all the brutal damage I did to it during my *trying to find myself* phase. You don't realize whats you had until it goes bye bye ::sigh::

Overall I'm very much happy with myself, which is surprising because 6 months ago I could of wrote a notebook full of all my fualts and hates. It's a good feeling when you realize your something special.

Posts: 197 | From: north carolina, United States | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.