Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Whats your favorite part 2 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Whats your favorite part 2
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My crush:

He has twoof the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen! They're really, really dark brown and very un-prominant: you can't see his eyelids when his eyes are open..sounds gross but it really pretty! And since he has very un-prominant eyelids his eyelashes look very long and beautiful.

What's weird thought is that a lot of times when I'm talking to people I really DO get lost in their eyes and they have to repeat what they just said, or I just nod my head. I have to work really hard to concentrate on what they're saying! It's kinda creepy for them, I'm sure!

------------------
That's Mrs. Rivers Cuomo to you. :)

To Do Is To Be -- Plato
To Be Is To Do -- Socrates
Do Be Do Be Do -- Sinatra

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i've been admiring my boyfriend's shoulders. he's a skinny guy, narrow-waisted, but he has very broad, sinewy shoulders. imho, they make him look very virile.

------------------
"Things are only fragile till they break."

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QuEsTiOnGuRL
Neophyte
Member # 9766

Icon 14 posted      Profile for QuEsTiOnGuRL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What I love about my boyfriend's body is this little love handle at the bottom of his stomach, it's so cute! I also love the little mole he has next to his nose>
Posts: 10 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetsadie
Neophyte
Member # 10109

Icon 12 posted      Profile for sweetsadie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be a good girl today and limit myself to the two things I love most about Em's body:

- His back. It's not overly muscular or tan...it's not really spectacular in any way, but I adore pressing my little hands into it and feeling the smooth skin between my fingers.

- His shoulders. They're rather large, even for a guy of his stature (6'5", 215), and as somebody in a post above me said, they just make him look so virile.

Posts: 16 | From: Whitehall, Pennsylvania, U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuitableBoy
Neophyte
Member # 9743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuitableBoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The things that I love the most about my boyfriends body are:
- His collarbones, so well defined, and they're always changing their position, with the dent just above them that's so sweet.
- His back, it curves beautifully, and it's really soft, and slightly muscular
- His forearms, the muscular part by his elbow.
- his sides and hips, they're so lovely and defined, and really soft and just Mmmm!

I think that those are the main things...

------------------
"I want you to want me"

Posts: 4 | From: Hatfield, Herts, England | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blond ambition
Activist
Member # 9051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blond ambition     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If were talking physical features...
On my guy, one of the things thats gets me the most is his body hair, hes not REALLY hairy EVERYWHERE, but it is very nice, he has a little on his chest, and then on his stomach leading down and down...*sighs*...and also his sideburns, im a sucker for sideburns.
I never have cared much for blonde guys, or huge muscles. And i like that my guy has hair (on his body), i was starting to get tired of seeing the same rock hard beach bodies with no hair, it was like they were 12 or something, and theres so many out there, they all look the same to me, i guess thats what makes me think my guy is so spcial and unique,... just right for me...but thats just me. And i dont like when guys spike their hair, i love my guys dark brown hair, i love to be able to run my hands through it...
I guess i can say my guy is tall(well taller than me) dark and handsome!..

[This message has been edited by blond ambition (edited 03-01-2003).]

Posts: 351 | From: US | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blondie17
Activist
Member # 12155

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blondie17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
His neck!!!! a nice strong neck where i can rest my head when we're cuddling also the treasure trail which he recently shaved!! GRRRRRRRR lol but my big thing is hips bones.... u kno how u can just see them and the way they kinda slant down 2 even better things hehe i think that is sooo sexy

------------------
~BlOnDiE~

Posts: 60 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luna
Neophyte
Member # 11696

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1. His eyes (they are green/brown, and look different every time I look into them)....
2. His hipbones - he's pretty skinny, very muscular... and I just love his protruding hipbones..mmm....

------------------
"Out beyond ideas of wrong and right, there is a field. ... I'll meet you there" - Rumi

Posts: 6 | From: Oregon | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm usually not terribly attracted to men's legs but I spent the weekend with some friends and was forced to change my mind. Somehow all visible male legs were just lovely.
Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
animegirl
Activist
Member # 11252

Icon 12 posted      Profile for animegirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My boyfriend has so many good parts... so many to choose from .....

My boyfriend has soft dark-brown hair. It's so nice to run my fingers through. His sideburns are also long and really cute!!!!

His eyes are also gorgeous. They are clear and calm, and a beautiful blue color. They look like ice..... Just thinking about them makes me smile.

I love his back and shoulders... they are strong and powerful.

Not to mention his cute butt, hehe.....

------------------
To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.

Posts: 49 | From: Florida baby!! | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Fluffy
Neophyte
Member # 256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Fluffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
for me, and this may be original, i kinda like a little "podge" as i like to call it on a girl. It's just a little bit of fat on the midriff which is visible on a tight tee-shirt.
hope that makes sense

Posts: 10 | From: London UK | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluefreak44
Activist
Member # 12381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluefreak44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll try and keep this not too long:
1. His Soul: My boyfriend is very sweet, loving, understanding, and caring. I never thought I'd meet someone as sweet as him. He even shares my religious beliefs, which is quite important to me because I want someone I can talk to about stuff like that. He's got a great sense of humor. And although he's been through a lot (father died before he was born, mother stabbed him when he was 5, lived with cousins since then), and had his rebellious period (drank a lot, smoked-various things, doesn't even have a license anymore), he's trying really hard to change all that. He's just so wonderful. I also don't believe in pre-marital sex, and now I know he doesn't either. He said, God willing we're together that long, he wants to wait till we're both out of college before we get married. He's just a junior now, so that's about 5 years. He's willing to wait that long for me!
2. Physical things: I'm gonna try really hard not to make this too long. He's has beautiful blond hair, always spiked up. He has gorgeous light brown eyes, and he actually LIKES just sitting and looking into my eyes. He also has a very contagious laugh. He's a lot taller than me (5'1" vs. 6'3"). He's also pretty buff. He has big strong, warm arms that he likes to wrap around me. And I love his back. I've only seen it a few times, but it's very muscular and quite lean. He has a nice tummy as well; not a six-pack but pretty lean and musculary. And he also has very ticklish sides. I love to tickle him cuz he's ticklish, and I'm not, so he's pretty defenseless when I attack.
I tried not to make that too long...

Posts: 81 | From: MO, USA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the guy i'm seeing now has cheekbones so sharp they could slice through sheetrock, and he has a very sexy mouth. mmm... i should really stop getting so distracted from my homework.

------------------
You can either be part of the problem or part of the solution, but in the end, being part of the problem is much more fun.
Love Scarleteen? By donating just $1, you can help keep us around.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofutticutie
Activist
Member # 14673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofutticutie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
His hands and his neck. mmmm
Posts: 51 | From: NC, USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
froggy_dear
Activist
Member # 14139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for froggy_dear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was just thinking about this today. I've been with him for nearly five years, and today I just stood back and noticed how darn pretty that boy is!

Specifically: 1. His eyes. They're blue, and I can swim in them.

2. His arms. Strong, and warm, but not so muscular as to be too much, if that makes sense to you all.

3. His face. The way the stubble on his chin... his chin... and his cheeks.... and his smile..... *sigh*

Posts: 317 | From: Seattle, WA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
koolkatz1222
Neophyte
Member # 15485

Icon 7 posted      Profile for koolkatz1222     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
his eyes they are hunny bee color no contacts soo hot!
Posts: 6 | From: why?.....:Pjust kiddin' O-H-I-O-! | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faeryprinces
Activist
Member # 12405

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Faeryprinces     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a great topic hehe My favorite part of my boyfriend would most definatly be his mouth. My boyfriend has the greatest smile i have ever seen, i just melt when he smiles at me. when he smiles at me, it feels like anything that had upset me that day...just fades. He's got really nice teeth too, which makes his smile that much nicer . He has very full lips that are SO kissable, and they're always soft, never dry or chapped hehe. My second favorite part of my boyfriend would be his hands. He's got really strong, artists hands...as he is an art major ... and the way he holds me with those hands mmmm, hehe I love his hands, so strong yet give a tender caring touch like no other
Posts: 227 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarvellousPurple
Activist
Member # 8776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarvellousPurple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Scruffiness. Shaggy hair, shaves twice a week tops. And it's hot.

The cat scratch scar just above his lip. I like people's quirks.

Furry stomach. Belly hair is one of my favorite things on guys--so soft and fluffy and pettable.

He has lovely eyebrows, and I am jealous because my own are wild.

Two odd patches of hair on his back/shoulders below his neck. They remind me of wings. Again with the quirks.

Posts: 475 | From: Back in Providence, RI | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
His Santa Claus belly. I love touching it or curling up next to him.

I also like knowing the history of his body -- how he got this mark or that scar and such.

Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jethreau'shumblewife
Activist
Member # 17147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jethreau'shumblewife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well, he's not my boyfriend anymore, but I still can appreciate (though from a distance nowadays) his beauties:
-he has muscular forearms and large hands
-the texture of his hair, and the stubble he'd grow when he didn't bother to shave
-His sense of humor seems free, playful, and witty
-his eyes are green, but they have bits of other colors flecked in them
-his height
-he isn't fat, but he has a lovely, squeezable stomach.

heh. he was nice.

------------------
would you forgive me, love, if I danced in your shower?

[This message has been edited by jethreau'shumblewife (edited 03-16-2004).]

Posts: 59 | From: CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MemoriesBlackNWhite
Neophyte
Member # 17288

Icon 7 posted      Profile for MemoriesBlackNWhite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love everything about my guy. His sence of compassion, his dire love for me, and his devotion to our relationship. Yes, his physical aspects are also VERY great, ( hehe, people think he looks like the singer from the All American Rejects/ Jim Greco), funny stuff. I dunno, just his intellect alone woul dhave made me just as attracted to him once I spoke to him if the physical aspects didn't do it right off the back.

By the way, I'm new here, so HELLO ALL!

------------------
*To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world*

Posts: 1 | From: Hubert, NC, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
i_eat_postcards
Neophyte
Member # 17298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for i_eat_postcards     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
okay...my boyfriend is just all-over good look (lol) but...

have you ever seen Michelangelo's part of the Sistine Chapel where Adam is reaching out to God with his one hand, and their fingers are almost touching?...well, my boyfriend has hands exactly like Adam's in that picture. And to me, hands are one of the msot sexiest things on a guys body, and my boyfriend's are perfect.

I love his belly, i don't know why. it's not really muscele-y or anything, but it's flat and smooth and i love kissing it...

*sighs*

Posts: 5 | From: New York | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pinkjellybean
Neophyte
Member # 17764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pinkjellybean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well hes not my boyfriend, but...
1. his hair, its a little past his shoulders, black and curly...
2. his mouth, i just wanna kiss him so bad..
3. those eyes! what can i say, they are beautiful....

Posts: 8 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiyapeeps23
Activist
Member # 17908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiyapeeps23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm, well first I must say that I love my boyfriend's hair. It is long and dirty blonde and straight and it is just so sexy. I love handling it and saying how hot it looks on him. I also like his teeth and smile. Basically his mouth. His teeth are crooked, but that's what makes him look so cool and goofy. His smile is also sooooo cute. It makes me feel all happy. I also like his feet. They're nice and big like mine. His humor is also great because it's like mine. We're the kind of people that find entertainment in poking eachother and sit there and laugh about nothing. He's also so sweet. If someone does something that I don't want them to do then he'll jump right in and defend me. He is super duper respectful. I also like his shyness. He's so cute and sweet and I just love him so much. I love everything about him. <33
Posts: 118 | From: Where the shoobies roam... | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
up_the_bracket
Activist
Member # 19315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for up_the_bracket     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love every part of my boyfriend,
i love his arms, ...because he gives me the best cuddles in the whole world! and i wrap up perfectly in them, and its so cozy and safe.
and i love his deep, dark brown eyes,
and i love his lips because there so kissable.
and i love his little feeties..just cuz there cute. (and they dont smell).

carly xXx

Posts: 40 | From: england | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.