Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Whats your favorite part 2 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Whats your favorite part 2
Danny
Neophyte
Member # 6214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats youre favorite part of your boyfriend or girlfriend

------------------
"The secret of life is......That there is no secret of life"

Posts: 34 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dandy topic!

i gotta say, i love his body hair. He's no bear, but he has a lot of dark hair on his chest and a thick happy trail. I tug on it and run my fingers through it. I never found hairy chests attractive, and in pictures or on tv I still don't like it. But on him, it's nice. I like hair in general. I like textures. He has curly dark-blonde hair oh his head. That's nice, too. and his facial hair comes up red. he's colorful

------------------
srm? wtf? iyhta ... rtfm!

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His thighs. I've never seen anything like them - completely muscle. Usually I prefer people with a little extra fat if possible but I'm willing to make exceptions. I'm just going to leave it at that for now - if I get going this is going to be very long.
Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, he's quiet. Extremely quiet. And I love that, because IRL I'm pretty quiet myself. I love how we are comfortable being together in silence, without feeling the need to fill the silence with anything.

I love how he treats my son. He treats Evan as if he's his "real" son. He cried when Evan was born.

He's extremely skinny, as in, hipbones-jutting-out-skinny, but he has a bit of a beer-belly. The contrast is so adorable.

He has numerous body piercings -- 4 in one ear, an eyebrow, and his tongue -- and they look really good on him.

sigh...

Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CandyDreams123
Activist
Member # 5593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CandyDreams123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite part of my boyfriend body wise is his arms. But as a person its has to be how caring he is to me and how he treats me and how he takes care of me.
Posts: 62 | From: TN | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GreeceLightnin'
Neophyte
Member # 6395

Icon 10 posted      Profile for GreeceLightnin'     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His beautiful face...
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star2be17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite parts of his body are:
1. his hands. they're big and tan and his thumbs are square!
2. his shoulders. he has really muscular shoulders, i like to squeeze em.
3. although i hate to admit it, his penis

------------------
~I'm a saint and I'm a sinner,
I'm a loser, I'm a winner.
I am steady and unstable,
I am young but I am able.~

~Maybe this is just a dream
Maybe this was meant to be
I just pinch myself and wonder why...~
--Jessica Andrews

Posts: 266 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caristaqt
Neophyte
Member # 2665

Icon 7 posted      Profile for caristaqt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww what a sweet topic... well the guy that I am currently seeing right now, well he just has the tight @$$ arms, and he's in waterpolo which makes me drool. Even if he isnt the best looking guy around, I love how I can cuddle near him and the whole class just looks at us wishing they could be us right then...

------------------
I like munkees...
I am part of a tricycle!

Posts: 7 | From: Chino Hills, CA, USA | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aaliyah
Neophyte
Member # 6408

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Aaliyah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say, i think my boyfriends eyes are the lushest thing i've ever seen...ever! And also his arms...ohh yeah!
xAax

------------------
* The hardest thing to do in this world is live in it *

Posts: 8 | From: Notts | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
italienprincess
Activist
Member # 3087

Icon 1 posted      Profile for italienprincess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love the way he talks.
my boyfriend is from poland and he has the slightest little accent and i love it, especially when he says my name - he gives me butterflies in my belly after 10months

Posts: 130 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keoki_14
Activist
Member # 1312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keoki_14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am boyfriend/girlfriend-less at the moment, but if I did...

I WOULD LOVE EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT HIM/HER!!!

*giggles* I've been single for awhile, can't you tell?

------------------
Useless Crap

"This **** ain't over until the last record spins." Groove

Posts: 620 | From: Columbia, MD, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausgirl
Neophyte
Member # 6199

Icon 7 posted      Profile for ausgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His eyes... I can tell exactly how he is feeling just by looking at his eyes, and it gives me a warm feeling all over to see them smiling. His eyes are beautiful.
Posts: 8 | From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pumpkin_Pie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Pie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was this girl, that I was really close to, and I loved her hands, her hands that used to touch mine and make me feel so special...
Posts: 896 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HitlerCantDance
Neophyte
Member # 6282

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HitlerCantDance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her soft skin. I just love kissing it
Posts: 8 | From: California | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love his mind. He is so intelligent, it pisses me off sometimes.

I love his arms and his hands. He is quite strong, and I love the feeling of being held by a strong person. It's a comfort thing.

I love his hair. It's about 7 inches shorter than mine, and it comes past his shoulders. It's natural blond. His little beard he has going on is brown and curly. It's very soft.

I love his mouth. I love to listen to people read and tell stories in general, and he is a really good kisser.

------------------
"They called me mad, and I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me."
-- Nathaniel Lee

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XcaliGurl
Neophyte
Member # 4266

Icon 12 posted      Profile for XcaliGurl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My b/f and I are technically on a break, but I'm pretty sure we're gettin back together. I think we jus need alittle space. Anyways...my favorite part(s) about him are:
1. His lips. Very full kissable lips...
2. His smile. Straight teeth and the most adorable smile.
and 3. His sides. Soft, smooth and very ticklish...makes for much fun.

I'm drooling...
§Amy§

Posts: 6 | From: US of A | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aguywhoslost
Neophyte
Member # 6399

Icon 7 posted      Profile for aguywhoslost     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to say her body and hair. I know 'body' is vague, but theres I love more than just holding Gin! It gives me the warm fuzzy feeling...ok, I'm gonna stop now!
Kev

Posts: 7 | From: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenni
Activist
Member # 6560

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Jenni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His mouth. Both feel and looks. Just amazing... And his personality/the way he thinks. He's extremely smart in both abstract thought and mathematics (and related areas) which I find amazing and wonderful:]. Until about november I'd been single for two years, so this is all really great.

Ack, must get back to studying for finals!

-Jenni

Posts: 43 | From: US | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XoLilShorty146oX
Neophyte
Member # 6646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XoLilShorty146oX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love his toungue and his penis.
Posts: 3 | From: Staten Island, New York, 10312 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'rin
Activist
Member # 1950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'rin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
his shoulders/armspan. my guy is shorter than me by about 4 inches but his shoulders are far broader than mine. i like that. i feel safe around him (for some reason i don't feel safe around men who are taller than me, no major major trauma in my past but nothing i want to go into at the moment, either) and feel safe and protected in his arms. i'm silly, i know
rin

------------------
<a href="http://www.inhabitcorners.blogspot.com">who is rin</a>

Posts: 219 | From: lost in yonkers | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OoMEoO
Activist
Member # 6026

Icon 6 posted      Profile for OoMEoO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I don't have a boyfriend, but if I did I would love one with really soft, nice hair that I can run my fingers through and a guy with nice, muscular arms that he can wrap around me....I would love it!
Posts: 118 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
insatiablesmiles
Activist
Member # 6228

Icon 12 posted      Profile for insatiablesmiles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love my partner's hair - i love good hair on any guy - but his is great. i can run my hands through it as much as i like and mess it up, and it always looks good.
i love his face, cuz he looks -so- sweet butter really really really wouldn't melt - i'm sure if his house [in quite a dodgy area] got raided they would totally bypass him! great tongue, too ...
and his ass. is great.
i also love the way he says 'so...' cuz he thinks it annoys me - it doesn't anymore - and the way he winds me up!

-pandora
xxo

------------------
- you think you're the only one who's sexually frustrated?
- well come on baby , i'm ready!

[ american beauty ]

Posts: 100 | From: london, england | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noob88
Activist
Member # 7723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noob88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her hair long brown. And her hands, there smaller than mine and there smooth and nice looking. And of course her face, those lips.

------------------
If you find you love someone more than you love yourself, I hope that person feels the same way.

"We may be through with the past but the past aint through with us"

"As far as I am concerned humans have not come up with a belief that is worth believing"

Posts: 104 | From: Tiburon, Ca | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
light_faerie
Activist
Member # 7498

Icon 10 posted      Profile for light_faerie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm... *drools*
1. His arms. They are just to strong and soft at the same time; I love it when he just holds me.
2. His eyes. They are dark green and I get so lost when I look into them. I just forget everything around me and it's all him...
3. His hair. Thick, dark brown, and wavy. Not curly, but just bouncy and wavy. So gorgy.
4. His tummy. He has a six pack to die for! Also, I'm lovin' the happy trail (those are so cute!)
5. His lips and teeth. So kissable lips and perfect teeth (he didn't even have braces like me and they are perfect!)
6. Well, just everything about him makes me drool!

*Swoon Swoon* *Jumps on her hunny!*

~faerie

Posts: 67 | From: Somewhere over the rainbow... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
badly_behaved_badger
Activist
Member # 7728

Icon 7 posted      Profile for badly_behaved_badger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, he's not my boyfriend, but I wish he was!! I love his eyebrows! They are so amazing! Thats what made me notice him in the first place, strange or what? I also love his sense of humour but that's a whole other story...*lotsa hugs from da bajjah*

Posts: 388 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OoMEoO
Activist
Member # 6026

Icon 10 posted      Profile for OoMEoO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I NOW have a boyfriend, and I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE his fabulous muscular torso/arms and his treasure trail...and his face..and his eyes, and his lips..and his nose...and his voice...and his tallness, his broad shoulders...and his hair...and his tongue...and his teeth...and his penis
Posts: 118 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
army_angel13
Activist
Member # 9184

Icon 7 posted      Profile for army_angel13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love alot of things I love about my cuddle bear:
1. his brillenance (excuse my spelling)
2. his passionate side
3. the way he cuddles(that's how he got his nicknake, he he he)
I could go on forever, but those are my favorites!
But, OMG! His eyes! They are soooo pretty! Every time I look at them, I melt and get lost in his eyes(great feeling)!

------------------
*proud feminist*

Posts: 56 | From: St. Paul, MN | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
indigodazed
Activist
Member # 6681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for indigodazed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her grin. It leaves me melted on the floor, And her eyes. And how strong she feels when she hugs me.
Posts: 57 | From: Minneapolis | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexs sweetie
Neophyte
Member # 9217

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Alexs sweetie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everything about him but if I had to list

1. His hands there like a lot bigger then mine and make me feel surronded and safe which i love!!!

2. His presence he himself makes me feel safe

------------------
Love always,
Courtnee

~~~Somewere theres someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile so when your lonely remember someone somewere is thinking of you~

Posts: 1 | From: Ca USA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
starry_night_34
Neophyte
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for starry_night_34     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His eyes! Andy has the the clearest, biggest blue eyes I've ever seen... when i look into them i feel as if i'm drowning...ahhhhh
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shining eyes
Activist
Member # 8741

Icon 12 posted      Profile for shining eyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My guy has the most touchable skin its Baby Bum soft! *lol* and his eyes ohmigosh I can look at his gorgy eyes forvever and his hair is so perfect I love it its all dirty blonde and wavy and soft looking, his perfect face shape (nose/eyes/mouth all!)

I love everything bout James! hehe

------------------
~brittany

Happiness is like peeing in your pants. The whole world can see it, but only you can feel its warmth.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orchid
Neophyte
Member # 8663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Orchid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It may sound unusual, but I love his fragility. His body is narrow, tapered, and light, and his skin is nearly transparent over snaking blue veins. He reminds a ca. 1400 portrait of a princess I saw once - pale, delicate, and flower-like, with light, pointed features. Long black hair falling over grey eyes and bright rose lips in a nearly white face.

------------------
The sky, I thought, is not so grand;         
I ’most could touch it with my hand!
And reaching up my hand to try,
I screamed to feel it touch the sky.
-Edna St. Vincent Millay

Posts: 32 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fairie
Activist
Member # 8914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fairie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To pick just a few things I love is hard, but I'll try...
His adorable red hair, all soft and perfect to run my fingers through
His stomach, a six pack worth drooling over
and his happy trail(always been my favorite thing)
his arms muscley and comfortable

------------------
Live,Laugh,Love

Posts: 101 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celery
Activist
Member # 5594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for celery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love my boyfriends baby blue eyes, and i love how he's always staring into my eyes...Mmmm I love baby blue eyes!
Posts: 1000 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CupcakePrincess
Neophyte
Member # 9267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CupcakePrincess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm Oh Gosh, i could go on Forever. Lets See, I love His Arms, they make me Feel Safe. and His Hight. He makes me feel Protected. and The Boys got a nice Butt! heh. and Hes Ticklish. heh. With great soft Lips. ::Sigh::

------------------
When You think your life Is Horrible, ask Me about Mine... It will change your Mind.

~*~*Jen*~*~

Posts: 27 | From: crystal Lake Il US | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.